Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Wife Remove Your Stretchmark And Look Sexy, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Remove Your Stretchmark And Look Sexy, (658 Views)

I Asked Him 4 An Iphone8 And Look At What He Did To Me / How To Get Good Hip Shape And Look Sexy Ladies Grab It. / Sister Of A Dead Cameroonian Lady Uses Blade To Remove Twins From Her Belly .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Remove Your Stretchmark And Look Sexy, by adesteve0606(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
What is stretch mark, how can you remove stretch mark. What are the effect of stretch mark. Many and more are to be expecting here soon. Whatsapp 08062430856, call 07065486053
Re: Wife Remove Your Stretchmark And Look Sexy, by adesteve0606(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
stretch mark make people uncomfortable, restrict people's freedom, causes selection of dress, and bring about unhappiness, remove it
Re: Wife Remove Your Stretchmark And Look Sexy, by adesteve0606(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2016
some ladies get it wrong when talking about marriage or relationship, if what your spouse saw in you that created that interest is deformed, the interest will go. Aside if you spouse discover that you are not sexy again, he may look outside. That is the reason while you have to look sexy to your spouse. Do you know many ladies are out there so sexy and inviting and moving round your spouse to get his attention. Don't believe you are already married nobody can take him from me, big lies. I don't mind if he is looking outside, at least there is enough money for me. Remember little mistake feom outside can destroy the family happiness. Remove your stretch mark today and see his reaction towards you. Check my profile
Re: Wife Remove Your Stretchmark And Look Sexy, by adesteve0606(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Man, must you cheat, why can you be of help to her and restore that which you appreciate in her back. You can make the move and she will appreciate and love you the more. Infact your family will be like paradise and you can tell her what to ware at a particular time to outing. Do it for her and see d changes

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Wedding Shot In Port Harcourt / Help Interpret This Dream / Husband Beater Arrested Over Constant Beating Then They Did This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.