Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn (5307 Views)

Cheque Transactions In Nigerian Banks Hit N1.32 Trillion In Three Months / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. / Nigeria Ranks 7th On Pos Transactions In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by OmoIgala: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
FKO81:

I don't blame you, you are asking what Rivers and Abia produce outside oil grin

Yes , I said it......
Without Port harcourt, Rivers is basically another Bayelsa.
And without Oil/Gas, both are basically a Swampy version of Ebonyi.

I blame the Itsekiri Ijaw crisis for raising the profile of PH, cos Warri and PH would have been a bit more on par.

1 Like

Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by FKO81(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
OmoIgala:

Yes , I said it......
Without Port harcourt, Rivers is basically another Bayelsa.
And without Oil/Gas, both are basically a Swampy version of Ebonyi.

I blame the Itsekiri Ijaw crisis for raising the profile of PH, cos Warri and PH would have been a bit more on par.
I doubt you know Ebonyi fair better and boost of natural resources than Ekiti and Osun
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by VANHELLSING: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2016
FKO81:

I don't blame you, you are asking what Rivers and Abia produce outside oil grin

Well, u don't blame a yoruba man who for the rest of his life has not gone pass ore and only rely on OSUN DEFENDER newspaper for information about other state.
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by FKO81(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin grin
VANHELLSING:

Well, u don't blame a yoruba man who for the rest of his life has not gone pass ore and only rely on OSUN DEFENDER newspaper for information about other state.
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by scholes0(m): 12:12am On Apr 05, 2016
FKO81:

I doubt you know Ebonyi fair better and boost of natural resources than Ekiti and Osun

Say what?
Osun and Ekiti are above Ebonyi in any single developmental indices you can think of...
Ebonyi ke? loooool

1 Like

Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by scholes0(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2016
VANHELLSING:

How about a red mudder that depends on propagandist Biafla ladio for his every piece of information ....

3 Likes

Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by VANHELLSING: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2016
YourNemesis:
I am sure Lagos and Ogun together have like 70-75% while the others 5 states share the remaining 25%
lol... it say the top states, but doesn't actually give the proportion that each state controls..... lol
See as u just de confuse urself. You earlier inferred that lagos and ogun control 70 to 75% cash transaction, but still admit that the states was not tabled/presented according to their volume of cash transaction
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by YourNemesis: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2016
VANHELLSING:

See as u just de confuse urself. You earlier inferred that lagos and ogun control 70 to 75% cash transaction, but still admit that the states was not tabled/presented according to their volume of cash transaction

Since English is not your first language, translate what I said into Igbo in your head, maybe then, you can fully understand.

1 Like

Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by VANHELLSING: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2016
scholes0:

How about a red mudder that depends on propagandist Biafla ladio for his every piece of information ....
Without controversy or self denial, you know for a certain that igbos don't need media houses to know what is obtainable in every nook and cronies of this nation and beyond. We are merchants, travellers and discoverers. Like the discovery channel on DSTV like the IGBOS. THE MOST ADVENTUROUS TRIBE IN THE WHOLE OF UNIVERSE.
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by VANHELLSING: 12:42am On Apr 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

Since English is not your first language, translate what I said into Igbo in your head, maybe then, you can fully understand.

Hahaha... olo.do rabata. I know English is ur tribes weakest point, hence i will excuse u ........lol
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by chiefobdk(m): 1:02am On Apr 05, 2016
afroniger:
Hian! These Anambra chest beaters have come again. But no matter how Una slice or dice it, IMO state still has the highest GDP in the SE region, Enugu and Ebonyi had higher IGR at the last count. Even ABA that is ahead of Onitsha doesn't make so much noise.

so u want to turn this thread to anambra vs imo baaa.

yorubad people sef

1 Like

Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by amunkita(m): 1:03am On Apr 05, 2016
After Lagos should be "Onitsha state"
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by Sirsubway1: 1:57am On Apr 05, 2016
VANHELLSING:
This is the Type of thread the brown roofers commit suicide...lol

You still live with your old mother in the village at the age of 40 yet you are online insulting those that are better than you. Your kinsmen run away from your cursed erosion ravaged region daily but you still insult the region they run to, you truly have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by Sirsubway1: 1:58am On Apr 05, 2016
FKO81:

Lagos is nation common wealth developed by all, Ogun state is second to last on the list

Frank Ojukwu, a grown man that still depend on his wife for food. You lie easily, thought you said you all develop Lagos state. Shameless people

1 Like

Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by FKO81(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

so u want to turn this thread to anambra vs imo baaa.

yorubad people sef
No mind them, I know his game
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by VANHELLSING: 6:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Sirsubway1:

You still live with your old mother in the village at the age of 40 yet you are online insulting those that are better than you. Your kinsmen run away from your cursed erosion ravaged region daily but you still insult the region they run to, you truly have no shame.

Subway the coward, you are ever predictable, when will u change this ur trademark response. Atleast try to be creative a bit, u are danm boring and insipid.
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by Sirsubway1: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2016
[s]
VANHELLSING:

Subway the coward, you are ever predictable, when will u change this ur trademark response. Atleast try to be creative a bit, u are danm boring and insipid.
[/s]

Dumb response from a certified nitwit. Be bold and leave the village for once in your life, you have achieved nothing in life than throwing insult online. Dont you ever have shame? I curse the person doing you this way. Smh

1 Like

Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by FKO81(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2016
VANHELLSING:

Why you dey reply the goat his is pained grin
I always ignore him, I know his brain is filled with ewedu, he enjoys been stupi.d grin his the same person using obiofonitsha moniker
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by Sirsubway1: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2016
FKO81:

No mind them, I know his game

Frank Ojukwu, go and find work instead of depending on your wife. Uno get shame

2 Likes

Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by Sirsubway1: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2016
FKO81:

Why you dey reply the goat his is pained grin
I always ignore him, I know his brain is filled with ewedu, he enjoys been stupi.d grin his the same person using obiofonitsha moniker

Your elders in your cursed village are the goat. You are dumb just like the late Ojukwu. May you die a miserable death if am same person as obiofonitsha. You think i have the time like your jobless self to hide under a flat head moniker. I say my mind with my handle and can never hide to smack that your flat head. Empty head filled with akpu and cow dung, go and find work and stop depending on your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by stunning4real: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Kudos to Anambra, Abia and Rivers. Ogun is only there because of proximity to Lagos and ports. Abuja and Lagos...Former and current capital territories; developed by oil money and all Nigerians.

This country is the biggest fraud ever known to humanity...Eastern region working to feed the country! The day this country will break, Abuja, Lagos, ogun ( extension of Lagos...if Lagos fall, Ogun falls) their revenue will drop by 70%.
In your dream
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by Austin234(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2016
Am only a spectator in Imo politics. I pray that God wil help Imo state

SamuelAnyawu:
Surely after 2019 Imo state will find its way to that list...

SamDaddy for Governor Imo 2019....

PDP is Imo and Imo is PDP
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by comrChris(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
scholes0:

Say what?
Osun and Ekiti are above Ebonyi in any single developmental indices you can think of...
Ebonyi ke? loooool
the Ekiti l know or is there any other Ekiti in Nigeria? l can bet with anything Ebonyi is far far and far better than ekiti , l have visited the two states and l have drawn my conclusion,,,,,try and visit these two states before judging
Re: Know The States That Controls 90% Cash Transactions in Nigeria-cbn by FKO81(m): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
FKO81:
CBN: Seven states control 90% of cash transactions
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said that Lagos and the six other states control about 90 per cent of cash transactions in the country. The other states are Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Kano, Ogun and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The CBN Deputy Governor, Operations, Tunde Lemo, who disclosed this, said this was the…

http://businessdayonline.com/2013/05/cbn-seven-states-control-90-of-cash-transactions/

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rhythm Of A Tax Defaulter / How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp / Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.