Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight (24261 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Policeman Watching As Nassarawa Lawmakers Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by phemmie06(m): 3:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Lawmakers or lawbreakers. These people are bunch of fools
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by Jamiubug(m): 4:25am On Apr 05, 2016
And these are the leaders we elected into office. We need to start giving these so-called leaders 'character evaluation' before allowing them to run for office. These kind of behaviour is unbecoming and unacceptable. They should be ejected from the house.
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by 989900: 5:02am On Apr 05, 2016
Politicians and gangsters; WTF is the difference? cheesy
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by Vince77(m): 5:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Rrankdonga:
I'v had enough of this nonsense! I'm going to lead a revolution. You all watch out.
pls do
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by kolexy(m): 6:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Man needs have some trainings on boxing and martial arts before entering into this boxing ring chambers of the lawmakers!

Haaahaaaaa. Is it Kick-boxing chamber?
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by Rapzino: 6:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Rrankdonga:
I'v had enough of this nonsense! I'm going to lead a revolution. You all watch out.
are you from Donga?
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by Demallcrazy(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2016
obailala:
Chidi Lloyd flashback grin grin grin
dats my mentor dia! grin

Hon. Chidi suppose replace Chown Yun Fat in d movie, "Killer". grin
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by chimauga(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2016
The changi you clamour is about to begin...tighten ur seat belt
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by JurassicPark: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2016
Lol..

I know in Lagos, they use motor park touts to pave their way into office grin

we now have agbeeros (touts) in places of authority and influence. this will always be the outcome. No question about that!

Nigeria is shutting down.
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by babdap: 6:39am On Apr 05, 2016
Rrankdonga:
I just hope and pray you don't end up like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by rawplantain: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Many are mad,few are roaming
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by olatunji84(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2016
there's a need for revolution of mind in Nigeria
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by Odogwucharles: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2016
What a shame, when will all this nonsense stop.
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by mira4u: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Lawmakers? Lawbreakers you mean.
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by LANRYUS(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2016
The police and civil defense did well. Kudos.
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by CaptPlanet(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2016
nasty45:
The dude that fell jumping from table to table #EPIC LOOOOL

Lmao!! I swear, laff wan kill me when I saw the guy.

At a time I thought he was spiderman....
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by younghartz(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2016
dearsly:
Kk
Sir how much is the land? Shld I meet your agent?
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by damogul: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2016
If this was in a saner clime those men would have been led out in cuffs by those police men and not appealing to them. What they did was destruction of public property, physical aggression to cause bodily harm and so on.

The man that fell while skipping from table to table as if he was Peter Pan is a disgrace to fatherhood and so are the rest of them. When Nigerians are meant to speak out in protest we dont instead we take it all as some form of comic relief. By now well meaning people in Nassarawa should be on the streets seeking the recall of their representatives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by olatade(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2016
Who will tame these lawless law makers?
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by jesussaves22: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2016
I told them but they refuse to listen
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2016
What you expect when ascending onto a political seat is a confirmed meal ticket? They do all they can to protect their self interest. No meaningful contribution to their constituencies. Display of crass actions that makes you wonder what makes them 'honourable'.
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by fullblast(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2016
The fear of blows is d begining of wisdom
CaptPlanet:

Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by fullblast(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2016
The poor spyderman landed on his bellygrin grin grin
CaptPlanet:

Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by tonio2wo: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2016
These bunch of criminals both at d federal and state levels only fight for their pockets. Have u ever seen them fight concerning increase of workers pay or building of roads, infrastructures or making life better for the common man? Never!! Its for their pockets they fight for. Criminals! Shame!
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by alajif: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2016
..this shows that "more democracy" is needed..
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by Pque(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Rrankdonga:

that has been d custom online. It is only online Nigerians conduct revolution. In reality, nothing but just one complain to another.
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by dearsly(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2016
younghartz:

Sir how much is the land? Shld I meet your agent?

E don reach FP.... cool cool shocked grin grin grin
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by henrydadon(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Rrankdonga:
bro e be like say nah u God appoint to be our messiah
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by CaptPlanet(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
fullblast:
The poor spyderman landed on his bellygrin grin grin

Hahahaha! That ended the fight o. They he almost started an earthquake
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by Pque(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2016
we have been d leader of tomm only by mouth since 20yrs ago nd yet tommorrow is yet to come to make us a leader. My grandfathers who led 20yrs ago are still d one in d national assembly nd d house of assembly today. Naija I hail thee. Robert Mugabe na even great grand father? Africa. Corrupt politiefcians.
EVERYDAY FOR D THIEFS, ONE DAY FOR D OWNERS.
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by younghartz(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2016
dearsly:

E don reach FP.... cool cool shocked grin grin grin
Yes o D land Price go increase abi

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by cckris: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2016
mandax:
11 local government areas in a state. What are they fighting for?
Only for federal allocations.
Most of the states in the north are too small to be a state.
Yet one state contributes three senators to the NASS.
Nigeria as restructured by Arewa soldiers using land mass as yard stick remains a huge fraud.
Foundational INJUSTICE that will destroy Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles / Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.