Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet (1947 Views)

Those Calling For Igbo Presidency, Restructuring, Are Spiritually Blind- Prophet / Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React / APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by kadmat: 1:12am On Apr 05, 2016
General Overseer of the Hour of Mercy Prayer Ministry, Prophet Muyideen Kasali, has anticipated that the decision All Progressives Congress (APC) would disintegrate. He focused on that the gathering would drop out at the government level that the gathering would in the end split into four. Read more...http://kadmatconsult..com.ng/2016/04/apc-will-split-into-four-buhari-fashola.html
Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by Godstraight(m): 1:19am On Apr 05, 2016
if dem like make them split into 366 na make dem give me fuel I dey

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by tomsniel(m): 1:48am On Apr 05, 2016
Abeg who get fuel ?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by Pidggin(f): 1:51am On Apr 05, 2016
kadmat:
General Overseer of the Hour of Mercy Prayer Ministry, Prophet Muyideen Kasali, has anticipated that the decision All Progressives Congress (APC) would disintegrate. He focused on that the gathering would drop out at the government level that the gathering would in the end split into four. Read more...http://kadmatconsult..com.ng/2016/04/apc-will-split-into-four-buhari-fashola.htmlg

AMEN

1 Like

Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by AleAirHub(m): 2:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Amen

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by chriskosherbal(m): 2:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Let's focus on nation building and ignore party issues.
Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by fallout87: 3:09am On Apr 05, 2016
They already are for section.

SW (ACN) - Tinubu
NW (CPC) - Buhari
North (ex-PDP) - Atiku
South (New-PDP) - Rochas, Ameachi, Kwankwaso

I ranked them in terms of influence in the party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by tafabaloo(m): 3:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Ok now
Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by phemmie06(m): 3:27am On Apr 05, 2016
What has we benefited from them at the National level

1 Like

Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 05, 2016
kadmat:
General Overseer of the Hour of Mercy Prayer Ministry, Prophet Muyideen Kasali, has anticipated that the decision All Progressives Congress (APC) would disintegrate. He focused on that the gathering would drop out at the government level that the gathering would in the end split into four. Read more...http://kadmatconsult..com.ng/2016/04/apc-will-split-into-four-buhari-fashola.html

General Overseer of the Hour of Mercy Prayer Ministry, Prophet Muyideen Kasali, has anticipated that the decision All Progressives Congress (APC) would disintegrate.

He focused on that the gathering would drop out at the government level that the gathering would in the end split into four.
He additionally said 2016 is a year "that the rich would go hungry and the poor would have bounty. Altered store proprietors would sob most ever."

As indicated by Sun, the prophet gave the forecasts amid the instatement of key officers of the congregation, including himself, the Assistant General Overseer, ministers, evangelists, elders and deaconesses and also the graduation of 200 supporters.

Talking on what 2016 holds for Nigeria and Nigerians, Kasali said: "For the current year, 2016, would be a year of numerous political emergencies. APC would part into four gatherings, and they would no more have solidarity among them. They would be over bloated; an excessive amount of achievement would pulverize the gathering.

"Buhari has great arrangements for Nigeria yet he would accomplish just a couple of unless we supplicate genuinely for him. I had a fantasy that houses were gutted by flame this year. Buhari assembled a conference on repairing every one of the refineries, and Nigerians were jubilating yet nothing happened in that segment till the year finished."

Talking on the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, the prophet said he should be determined so that everyone around him would not annihilate his great name. He included that the pastor ought to genuinely look for God's astuteness to have the capacity to make progress in the national task given to him.

His words: "I saw numerous fixed holders, which they said contained hardware for electric force. Be that as it may, when the holders were opened, they just contained torchlight, and candles and so forth.
"Electric posts would fall and cause fire flare-ups that would gut houses. Without genuine petitions to God, a ton of spoilers would decimate Fashola's name. He should be watchful with those he chooses as his counselors.

"They would purchase one thing commonly, yet the one that works would be absent. In the event that he is shrewd, he ought to request the soul of astuteness from God; on the off chance that he understands that, he would succeed, yet for him not to lament being a clergyman and being marked a super cheat, he should watch the general population around him.

"The pitiful thing is that he would not steal anything other than rather everyone around him would do as such. Administrators in the kingdom of dimness are as of now conflicting with the service which Fashola is heading."
Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by Toosure70: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2016
may God change the bad prophecy to good.
Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2016
phemmie06:
What has we benefited from them at the National level
hunger, fuel scarcity, hardships, killing by fulani killing by Nigerian army, late payments, of salary, inconclusive elections, etc make i continue?
Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by DonMaxxy(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Four cacuses is too slim. APC will split into six. By 2019, we gonna have:

APC, North East. Headquarters will be Maiduguri.
APC, North West. Headquarters will be Daura.
APC, North Central. Headquarters will be Lokoja.
APC, South East. Headquarters will be Ogboko, ideato south LGA. Imo state.
APC, South West. Headquarters will be Lagos and
APC, South South. Headquarters will be Benin City.

When this comes to pass, remember to give me 1 bor of my brand.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by Rucheen(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2016
I prophesy that APC will remain United and strong

1 Like

Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by frainc(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Rucheen:
I prophesy that APC will remain United and strong
I love your prophecy but it can only happen in your dream

1 Like

Re: APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet by farem: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Na so the apc shine reach that the blind prophet fit see am?

Na im be say the pdp don become powder be that so tey e no fit see the particles

How I wish the children of anger can see the destructive log of wood in the eye of their father - pdp before they die for the anticipated speck in apc

(1) (Reply)

Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? / Seized N13bn: Osinbajo’s Panel Shelves Plan To Invite Jonathan / Can This Happen In Nigeria? Lessons From The French Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.