Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Invest With A Difference - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Invest With A Difference (595 Views)

Photo Unstoppablefunds.com Is Here For A Difference / Meet This Buns Seller With A Difference / Your Attitude Makes A Difference! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest With A Difference by kufdryl: 1:28am On Apr 05, 2016
take part in a business that would pocket you another 30 to 40 thousand naira monthly with little capital... it's is not a too good to be true or get rich quick scheme.. with proper training and good dedication you can begin to earn your own income just like every entrepreneur out there today. .. for more info please mesage me on whatsapp 08067333808...
Re: Invest With A Difference by SaintBJ(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Good one,i have sent you a private message. Be kind enough to state a little bit about what the biz entails,
Re: Invest With A Difference by kufdryl: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2016
please read with full attention and also ask questions on what you don't understand
Project 1-9-90 is a sister company to webguru online stor.
Because webguru is looking for permanent customers that will keep buy goods forever from their store. That is why they decide to use 1-9-90 to get this customers.
so you are to make money by referring people ( direct and indirect downlines) under you . These your downlines will automatically become webguru customers. You will earn commission on every products you downlines buy.
Any body that want to buy cheap goods from webguru must be a member of 1-9-90
webguru is worldwide online store that ten to sell things at a very cheap price. They are planning to open branch in Nigeria very soon.
For you to buy any thing from webguru you must be a member of 1-9-90.
All webguru want you to do is to build people ( downlines ) under you. I mean direct and indirect downlines.
1-9-90 is a simplest network marketing I ever see.
For any body to benefits from the cheap price of webguru, he / she must be a member of 1-9-90 with 10€ ( N4000 ). Because you Will be getting paid that is why you pay to becomes a member
since every members of 1-9-90 pay 10€ to join.
1-9-90 said that you are the one to earn the money.
1-9-90 only takes 1% and gives you 99% of the money you downlines pay.
The 99% is paid to you in this manner.
let me explain
You are to build your downlines base on 2X2 matrix
This means that you are to invite 2 people to join your team. your 2 invite 2s to join their team. this continue to 10 level deep.
As you invite your 2. you earn 9% X 2. that is 9% per person.
As your 2 invite their 2s ( total 4 people ). you earn 90% x 4. That is 90% per person.
1-9-90 has 10 level and endless matrix that need to be occupied by and your team.
Each matrix is fill up with 7 people ( you at the top, you 2 direct downlines under you and 4 indirect downlines under your 2 ).
That is, when your first matrix is fill up, you will recycle ( move ) to new empty matrix with 10€ from your 37.8 profit ( in level 1).
Level 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 also have endless matrix. This is big money. I mean endless money
That is not all
YOU WILL BE EARNING MONEY IN 3 MATRIX MODEL
1 EURO MATRIX :
That is what I just explain above
2 BITCOIN MATRIX:
You enter into Bitcoin matrix immediately you make enough money from your Euro matrix that will enable you join the bitcoin matrix. Here you start making money in bitcoin.
Note, 1 Bitcoin = $450 = N100,000. It also has 10 level and endless matrix. this is big money
3 BITCOIN BINAR
This is bonus satochi given to you from your Euro matrix. this satochi grow to becomes bitcoin as you are grom from level 1 to level 10 in the Euro matrix.
Re: Invest With A Difference by enolife(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
yes, 1-9-90 has really make me good money. I bless Mrs prisca who introduced it to 1-9-90

Re: Invest With A Difference by olubo121: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
to God be the glory this biz is real. I registered like a month and half and my life never remain the same. op where are u. let chat

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji’s Pose With Commissioner Of Lagos Police Surfaces Online / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed In / Five Outrageous Lies Every Nigerian Was Told As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.