Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Why It Is Too Early To Blame President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Is Too Early To Blame President Buhari (601 Views)

Governors Defection To APC: I Spoke Too Early — Rochas Okorocha / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / It Is Too Early To Judge Buhari’s Performance- Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Too Early To Blame President Buhari by lanregbade(m): 1:30am On Apr 05, 2016
LET US REASON TOGETHER: Talking about 16 years of PDP Vs 9 months of APC. *How PDP ruined Nigeria. 1. PDP met a bag of rice at less than N2500 in 1999 but left it at N11,000 in 2015 when they left power. 2. PDP met the Dollar at N60 when they came in 1999 but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were leaving. 3. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they came in 1999 but left it at N87 when they were leaving in 2015. 4. PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400 but left it at N2000 while they were leaving in 2015. 5. PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left it at N130 when they left in 2015. 6. PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with Niger Delta militancy, MASSOB, IPOB, BAKASSI, and Boko Haram as at when they left in 2015. 7. PDP was ushered in with a free and fair election in 1999 by the military but dey left us with b-box snatching, rice sharing for campaigns, & political killing. 8. Life expectancy for Nigeria was 65 years when PDP came in 1999 but PDP left it at 42 years in 2015. Correct Me If I'm Wrong
Re: Why It Is Too Early To Blame President Buhari by Godstraight(m): 2:03am On Apr 05, 2016
oga shut up,brain dead zomb**,when will this billshit excuse end?,if you get mind go fuel station go talk this thing.

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Too Early To Blame President Buhari by lanregbade(m): 2:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Godgay:
oga shut up,brain dead zomb**,when will this billshit excuse end?,if you get mind go fuel station go talk this thing.

U are just an animal with fish brain,then go to the records too and see for UrseLf .
Re: Why It Is Too Early To Blame President Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 2:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Let's stop apportioning blame and focus on developing the state.
Re: Why It Is Too Early To Blame President Buhari by Jirate(m): 2:22am On Apr 05, 2016
Godgay:

I Agree with You 100%, Too early to Blame Buhari but Never Too Late to Blame GEJ. Idiots Every Where.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Too Early To Blame President Buhari by Godstraight(m): 2:30am On Apr 05, 2016
lanregbade:

U are just an animal with fish brain,then go to the records too and see for UrseLf .
which record,am NOT a PDP fan,it was not a new York ride with them,but at least our expectancy was low,should name the things that has enter Nigeria in the last 16 years?but buhari came with his jagoons promising kingdom of god,yet the suffering is 2^10,and this son of a b*tch don't want me to criticize the government, even the past government was scrutinize but these zom**is want us to smile and suffer.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Too Early To Blame President Buhari by Pidggin(f): 2:35am On Apr 05, 2016
lanregbade:
[s][/s] LET US REASON TOGETHER:
Talking about 16 years of PDP Vs 9 months of APC.
*How PDP ruined Nigeria.
1. PDP met a bag of rice at less than N2500 in 1999
but left it at N11,000 in 2015 when they left power.
2. PDP met the Dollar at N60 when they came in
1999 but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were
leaving.
3. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they
came in 1999 but left it at N87 when they were
leaving in 2015.
4. PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400 but
left it at N2000 while they were leaving in 2015.
5. PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left it at
N130 when they left in 2015.
6. PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with Niger
Delta militancy, MASSOB, IPOB, BAKASSI, and Boko
Haram as at when they left in 2015.
7. PDP was ushered in with a free and fair election in
1999 by the military but dey left us with b-box
snatching, rice sharing for campaigns, & political
killing.
8. Life expectancy for Nigeria was 65 years when PDP
came in 1999 but PDP left it at 42 years in 2015.
Correct Me If I'm Wrong[s][/s]
Re: Why It Is Too Early To Blame President Buhari by lanregbade(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Godgay:
which record,am NOT a PDP fan,it was not a new York ride with them,but at least our expectancy was low,should name the things that has enter Nigeria in the last 16 years?but buhari came with his jagoons promising kingdom of god,yet the suffering is 2^10,and this son of a b*tch don't want me to criticize the government, even the past government was scrutinize but these zom**is want us to smile and suffer.

I wonder why u people just feel or believe this guy will come and take away ur nightmare in just 1year when we know so many forces like the judiciary is not helping matter in making those idiot who stole our yams to vomit it

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening In America Is Going To Happen In Nigeria / Gallant Lady Join Vigilante To Fight Boko Haram In Borno (see Photo) / No Will To Save Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.