Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

School Portal Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / School Portal Software (524 Views)

Download Free School Management Portal Php Script / How To Build A Secondary School Portal / What The Name Of This School Portal Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Portal Software by Drfox(m): 3:33am On Apr 05, 2016
I want to learn how to create a school portal that can do the following:
-Register students
-Register staff
-Contact parents
-Manage school finances and activities
-Compute student's results etc
please, anybody with useful information contact me @deking2b@gmail.com for further discussions.
thanks
Re: School Portal Software by Jamiubug(m): 4:04am On Apr 05, 2016
If you are good in data manipulation, all you need is understand a server side language and you are good to go. Php and mysql seem to me the simplest you can learn in the shortest of time and focus more on the CRUD(Create, retrieve, update and delete), which is basically what the portal will be doing. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

The Blog Of The Week / Learn How To Make Money Online As A Student In Nigeria / Can You Retrieve A Deleted Facebook Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.