Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) (42139 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performs At The 17th Annual National Women’s Conference (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs At Her Elizabeth Elohor's Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Tee Billz Feeding Their Son Jamil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Burger01(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Fine boi smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2016
rhozaay:
he resemble him papa...
what if he starts sleeping or crying?
even d baby sef understands d nature of tins cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Na lie lil-kesh na ugly boy! Dis pikin fine oh
Vivly:
Her son looks a lot like Lil Kesh.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by mikebuddy(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2016
How are they performing together now?

nawa oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBQUWdcY3As
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Burger01(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Spreadlove:
Stop misleading pple,it is not a performance.Is a pampers program where she was talking to the mothers.I watched it on her Snapchat.
Don't mind the op...Lie Mohamed in the making cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Vivly:

You know how her husband temper be. Abeg no go there o

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by madichioma(f): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Whats so special about this now. Nigerian we need to sit up.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by gretblue: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Dottore:
[size=15pt]This woman is smart. On seeing that country is hard, she now want to use style to introduce her toddler to entertainment world. Small time she will start saying Tiwa Savage featuring Jamil. Then the price of her performance of sign up will go up. Na so the boy go turn celebrity by packaging [/size]
Funny you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Wendyslim(f): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Weldone. A speech not . . . .
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Shai, see that pikin face he dey look like see na him feeding bottle him mama dey use sing
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by ettaetta(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2016
Lovely, tiwa is my best nigerian female artiste

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2016
the same child she was hiding the other day..tiwa thought she was kim kardashian ..tiwa was expecting a magazine to pay her money to reveal her child face.. grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by miqos02(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2016
why she no back am?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by generaloj01: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by McXponent(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2016
Bros... This one no resemble musical performance na.. Na talk show. No push us inside gutter.. We get active eyes

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2016
if na for pampers forget it oooooo just one urine the pamper will be so heavy... i wanted to start using it for my baby but still not good enough.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2016
Vivly:
sweerie be careful of what you E-say o, hmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2016
gud one there! Muslim boy
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by datigbogirl: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2016
Vivly:
More like Patoranking....we both know they did....
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2016
Jamil ...na name of ice-cream in those days' I lick am tire'
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by splmosixx(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2016
baba pickup my calls ooo...I need good job urgently oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2016
pls dont bring us fake news tomorrow saying lil kesh did tiwa grin grin grin grin grin grin cus NL wont check b4 taking it to fp
Vivly:
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by subbieD(f): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Johnhug66(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2016
Vivly:
grin dat ur eyes ehn,anyway I concur
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2016
So loveli
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by StarryV(f): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2016
Arewa12:
d boi dey cute.
Seriously??

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Trust77: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Otedola pikin....
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Homoh: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Black and shine... so lovely
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Spreadlove:
Stop misleading pple,it is not a performance.Is a pampers program where she was talking to the mothers.I watched it on her Snapchat.
No mind am him just want make the thread reach front page.[email][/email]
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Sainttops(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
D Boy her son no even fine gan sef.

But he is handsome.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by just2okworld(f): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
an epitome of beauty and humility.... that's tiwa savagegrin
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
I no see any performance there ooo..na speech she dey gv.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife / Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.