Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Is This Normal? Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This Normal? Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. (1187 Views)

This Is Were Our Slay Queens Get Pose For Picture Funny Post / When You're Drying Your Fresh Akamu ,but Still Have To Pose For The Camera / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2016
The picture was posted to instagram had the caption:selfie with my dead nigga! Rest in peace! Keep rocking till we come safe journey man.

Waiting person no go see for nija.

Re: Is This Normal? Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. by sorextee(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2016
Judging by the looks on their faces, Maybe they re happy he's dead. undecided.. I believe they came to let the friend down for the last time.
Re: Is This Normal? Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. by Mrjo(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2016
I'm nt suprised cus i was nt disappointed, they dont value life. When the discover hw to make bomb every where was on fire. Pls. Is nt joke remove it here.
Re: Is This Normal? Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. by feldido(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Selfie Crase angry
Re: Is This Normal? Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. by Gunsound(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Mrjo:
I'm nt suprised cus i was nt disappointed, they dont value life. When the discover hw to make bomb every where was on fire. Pls. Is nt joke remove it here.
this pics was took durin a seminar in Nigeria Police Academy a day before yesterday. If u can notice all d people on d pics ar youths below 25years of age.

(1) (Reply)

When You Need That Contract So Badly (pix) / What Do You Think Of This Pix? / 25 English Words That You Wouldn't Believe Were Borrowed From Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.