Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Format Your Nokia 3110c - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Format Your Nokia 3110c (9662 Views)

Unlock Your Nokia Phone With Just A Usb Cable / Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Format Your Nokia 3110c by Redhit(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2009
Pls my fellow nairalander engineer, my nokia 3110c is givin me a great headache, i av no items on the phone memory bt it kips telln me memory full, i can't even update my music player anymore and atimes it switch off automatically. Pls i need steps on how to format it. Here is my email kenzo4her@yahoo.com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Format Your Nokia 3110c by Dongoody(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2009
If you are sure there are no files in the phone memory,
Move one music file to the phone memory, switch off the phone, remove the memory card. Then switch it on and try opening the music player, if it continues, then you have to flash the phone. You can't format the phone on your own because its just a java phone. Take it to a nearby phone engineer and tell him to flash the phone for you. Am using the same phone even using it to reply you now!
Re: How To Format Your Nokia 3110c by akinbat(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2010
Sowwy,

(1) (Reply)

Enable Your Bb Browser Without Paying Activation Fee / Airtel Cheat Code For 2/3g Network / Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.