Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie (1096 Views)

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Life Changing Books On Generals In God's Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Caseless: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2016
A fresh wave of prophesy and warning has been issued to Nigerians by Prophet Godfrey Gbujie who has warned that Nigeria is in danger of being destroyed by a new terrorist group.

The Prophet added that the new terrorist group will by far be deadlier than the current Islamist-Jihadist sect, Boko Haram.

“God’s anger on the leaders of northern Nigeria is enormous in that another terrible rebellious group in addition to Boko Haram will spring up from the north very soon.

“This second rebellious group will be led by two seasoned Army Generals and soon after a more terrible and fiercer opposition group led by a younger Nigerian- trained military commander will emerge from the south.

“If not handled properly, this southern force will eventually cause the final disintegration and collapse of the Nigerian nation.”

http://www.theheraldng.com/2-army-generals-set-form-terrorist-group-will-destroy-nigeria-gbujie/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by bonechamberlain(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2016
this is what gej avoided but buhari is bent on destroying and dividing this country which would be a nice development.. the man is not here for governance, he is like the biblical Pharaoh who God made very stubborn and at the end destroyed himself. angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by otem4eartum: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2016
bonechamberlain:
this is what gej avoided but buhari is bent on destroying and dividing this country which would be a nice development.. the man is not here for governance, he is like the biblical Pharaoh who God made very stubborn and at the end destroyed himself. angry

This sounds illogical...god of Christians made him stubborn? Why? Anyway, the kingdom of Domino Reverad is here. Jehovah is one of his sons, but a disobedient one.
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Caseless: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2016
bonechamberlain:
[s]this is what gej avoided but buhari is bent on destroying and dividing this country which would be a nice development.. the man is not here for governance, he is like the biblical Pharaoh who God made very stubborn and at the end destroyed himself.[/s] angry
just shut up , pls!
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Caseless: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2016
Another cow in the name of a prophet is on the loose.
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Caseless:
Another cow in the name of a prophet is on the loose.
Caseless that's harsh
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by bonechamberlain(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Caseless:
just shut up , pls!
face front and comment if u have something to say, if u don't, use ur fingers to close ur lips. or better still put ur hands deep down into ur pockets.
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Caseless: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Angelberry:
Caseless that's harsh
well, didn't know you'd see it, so I went that far.
Sorry about that...

I just don't like it that our so called men of God don't see reasons to say something good about this country- it's painful. So, what God always reveal to them is danger ?
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Caseless: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2016
bonechamberlain:
face front and comment if u have something to say, if u don't, use ur fingers to close ur lips. or better still put ur hands deep down into ur pockets.
you do that first.
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by kelechi50: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Who is Gbujie for crying out loud
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Caseless:
well, didn't know you'd see it, so I went that far.
Sorry about that...

I just don't like it that our so called men of God don't see reasons to say something good about this country- it's painful. So, what God always reveal to them is danger ?
I see all your post grin even the ones you're flirting with other babes
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Caseless: 9:41am On Apr 05, 2016
Angelberry:
I see all your post grin even the ones you're flirting with other babes
chaii! I don die! shocked shocked shocked

I didn't flirt...

I'm sorry.... kiss kiss

Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Caseless:
chaii! I don die! shocked shocked shocked
I didn't flirt...
I'm sorry.... kiss kiss
Lol, I see all your moves..its okay
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Caseless: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, I see all your moves..its okay
I think you've been the only one.
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Caseless:
I think you've been the only one.
I doubt I'm the only one
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Caseless: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Angelberry:
I doubt I'm the only one
you are! God knows...
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Caseless:
you are! God knows...
OK o, good morning
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Caseless: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Angelberry:
OK o, good morning
goodmorning , angel.
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Caseless:
goodmorning , angel.
I can't access my email now. I'll reply later
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by Caseless: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2016
Angelberry:
I can't access my email now. I'll reply later
ok. Till then...
Re: 2 Army Generals Set To Form Terrorist Group That Will Destroy Nigeria – Gbujie by stonemasonn: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
bonechamberlain:
.. the man is not here for governance,
honestly I'm beginning to think so myself, the man has agendas that is more important than governance.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Massacre: We Need To Regulate The Funding Of Religious Bodies / You Need More Faith To Be An Atheist Than You Need To Be A Christian / IFA Yoruba Traditional Religion Festival Dates 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.