Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Read And Help Your Brother - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Read And Help Your Brother (474 Views)

Dont Wait For God To Come Down And Help You / Help Your Brother / MMM Wahala, Please Come In And Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read And Help Your Brother by Dovy: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2016
Hello Pals, I am seeking for that good,kindhearted,Godfearing and understanding individual that will urgently come to my resue, Here is the report, I have an incoming goods that is coming from india, the goods have been there for two months due to my health condition i have to treat my self which cost me around 400k, since that day i been having a financial distress or challenges I requested a loan of 600k from my bank since 1month plus but they are yet to give me the loan, i went to my friends,inlaw,sister,relatives to give me money for the business but all declined which made me to feel devasted. But i strongly believe in Stranger resue, which was stated in Bible a story about a good samaritan, i also believe that it exit in our generation in repectively of bad people among us. The courier company told me that they give me this week to clear the goods ie on or before thursday this week or get it confiscated you know how bad it is. Someone introduced me to 24hrs loan company,but i was denied since am not a Lagos Resident, i dnt know what do again HERE IS MY REQUEST TO THAT GOOD SAMARITAN I want the said person to send me 600k and i wil pay him or her pay with the sum of 700k in 2 to 3months, that if i did not pay back the good samaritan have every right to sue me to court of law over breach of agreement or trust. The person can send me message, flash or called me on my phone,08067835822. GOD BLESS YOU MORE AS YOU HELP ME!!!!.

(1) (Reply)

11 Success Tips From Small Business Leaders / Nigeria Remains The Worst Place To Do Business In 2016 — World Bank / We Need Sponsors To Improve And Showcase Our Comedy Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.