Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Wow, See This Awesome And Amazing Drone Video Of Victoria Island Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow, See This Awesome And Amazing Drone Video Of Victoria Island Lagos. (731 Views)

Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) / OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . / Court Stops The Swearing In Of Victoria Nyeche - See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow, See This Awesome And Amazing Drone Video Of Victoria Island Lagos. by tan2: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2016
There are many drone videos of Lagos now, however this drone video of Victoria Island is such that you have never seen before. The video is very clear, the scenes are just well selected and amazing, and the music keeps you rocking on your bum. It is just amazing. I am going to post the pictures and video here for you to call the result for yourself. Is Nigeria not beautiful ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvlTR3WghGY

Re: Wow, See This Awesome And Amazing Drone Video Of Victoria Island Lagos. by tan2: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2016
See more pictures here.

Re: Wow, See This Awesome And Amazing Drone Video Of Victoria Island Lagos. by geesilver(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2016
I ve seen more better view of it than this well u try sha

(1) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal's Second Wife Meets President Buhari's Wife(photo) / Gov. Ugwuanyi's Press Conference On The Recent Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu / Accommodation Crisis Hits Buhari’s Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.