Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. (2183 Views)

Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos / Vacancies Experienced Teachers. / New Vacancies: Experienced Accountants, Master Bakers & Bakery Managers Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2016
We are currently seeking talented candidates for the following positions:

Marketing Executives - 0202016: Smart people with high potential for growth; passion for impact and drive for solving big challenges and exceeding expectations; team-players with positive attitude who can move at a fast pace to hit aggressive goals; and an obsession to learn about our customers and the market inside and out. The candidates:
• Must have at least 5 years professional experience in marketing or related field.
• Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
• Must be able to interact, both written and orally, horizontally and vertically within and outside the organization and across various functions.
• Must have the ability to multi-task effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.

Sales Representatives - 0302016: The candidate should be able to provide exceptional service to the business by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and transferring incoming calls. Other requirements include:
• Minimum of OND and at least 2 year of relevant experience.
• Proficiency with MS Office.
• Initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• High-level of resourcefulness, confidence, and problem-solving skills.
• Organized and meticulous, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to conduct his/herself in a diplomatic manner across all levels of employees and customers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Employment Type: Full-time.
Applications Deadline for all positions: April 15, 2016 5:00 p.m.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
To be eligible for consideration, you must apply for a currently open position and properly complete all steps of the employment process. Please send your CV and a cover letter to jobs.breadera@gmail.com; use the job title and reference number as the subject of your email. For example, your email subject should be “Sales Representative – 0302016”. Please do NOT send your cover letter as an attachment; it should be your email message. Only principals/candidates will be considered; emails from recruiters will be ignored.

ABOUT BREADERA BAKERY
Breadera Bakery is a new commercial bakery located in Surulere, Lagos. It is our mission to deliver happiness and nourish our community through freshly baked goods and engaged relationships, one customer at a time. We are committed to offering a work environment that is exciting, challenging and enjoyable. We foster individual creativity, as well as teamwork, so that employees can grow professionally. We welcome all employees as integral, respected members of staff. To reward our employees, we offer a competitive benefit package, and opportunities to excel and advance. Breadera Bakery is an equal opportunity employer.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Please send your CV and a cover letter to jobs.breadera@gmail.com
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Please use the job title and reference number as the subject of your email. For example, your email subject should be “Marketing Executive - 0202016” if you're applying to be a marketing executive.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yes, we're located in Surulere, Lagos.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
Full-time employments are available at the moment.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cv sent! Hope to hear from you soonext

1 Like

Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by euniceukonu(f): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
I have sent my Cv hoping to hear from u guys soon

1 Like

Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Glad to hear that! Thanks a lot for your interest in working with us.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Passion and excellence are the two most important qualities that we're looking for in our prospective employees. Significant experience crowns it all.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
freddyuna:
Passion and excellence are the two most important qualities that we're looking for in our prospective employees. Significant experience crowns it all.

Hmmmmmm.....
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please do NOT send your cover letter as an attachment; it should be your email message. Thank you.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Good morning.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2016
Yes, our interview process will commence soon. Cheers.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
We are currently reviewing the CVs that we have received so far; thus, the window of opportunity will close soon. Apply today if you would like to work with us.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yes, apply as soon as possible.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by edikes: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2016
SALES REPRESENTATIVE

ABOUT
Redwire Group is a leading full-service Marketing & Brand Consulting company with offices in London, New York and West Africa. The company is dedicated to providing clients exceptionally creative brand development services as well as insight-driven marketing solutions to help them improve their business performance and increase their profits.

APPLY
Interested candidates should kindly apply by sending cv to Team@redwire-group.com . Make sure to cc their affiliate / CSR company Young Business Leaders of Nigeria (YBLN) info@yblnigeria.com before sending cv.

DEADLINE
Immediately position get filled.

PS: Please ENSURE to copy and paste cover letter to the body of the email and carefully arrange the text on your cv.

Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2016
freddyuna:
Good morning.

Good morning...I was shortlisted for the interview but am yet to hear from you, tho I was promised I will be called for the next stage. Am yet to hear from you.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
We are still hiring. Apply today.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by Oluwadare: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
freddyuna:
We are still hiring. Apply today.
Hello sir. I was called by you that a message would be sent to me in order for me to have the address to my interview place which supposed to be today. However, till this moment haven't received any message.
I also called the number back but it's also busy. Can I resend my CV back? Thank you.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Oluwadare:
Hello sir. I was called by you that a message would be sent to me in order for me to have the address to my interview place which supposed to be today. However, till this moment haven't received any message.
I also called the number back but it's also busy. Can I resend my CV back? Thank you.

The call didn't come from us. Cheers.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by freddyuna: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
We're located in Surulere, Lagos.
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by shosky1794: 6:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Will applicants get a successful or otherwise mail once the recruitment process is complete and how long will the recruitment process take? Thanks
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
shosky1794:
Will applicants get a successful or otherwise mail once the recruitment process is complete and how long will the recruitment process take? Thanks

Honestly..i wish to knw dis too...so that one will knw how to forge ahead did u mak it to the second interview?
Re: New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. by Nobody: 11:09am On May 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Been Able To Apply For This Opening / Recruitment!!! Salary Is Attractive! / Hotel Staff Vacancy In Abeokuta (immediate Employment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.