Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye (27254 Views)

Meet Olajide Ayeni, A Nigerian Working As A Policeman In US (Photos) / Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General / Army Retires Generals, Colonels And A Major over Defence Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by elrony(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
And yet Muhammadu hasn't presented his certificate.... I stand to be corrected tho!

Dullarhdinho till 2019!!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by neocortex: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
azzima:
i haven't heard Yorubas are protesting. Imagine if the guy was from the other side , we won't rest.

Don't be a hypocrite, we all know how difficult it is
to protest against something you helped build.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by freeborn76(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
If you spend the whole first term witchhunting, what time would you spend for development? I support Buhari, but these shenanigans need to stop ASAP. angry angry angry
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
azzima:
i haven't heard Yorubas are protesting. Imagine if the guy was from the other side , we won't rest.
nzuzu na eto afo. Yorubas should keep quiet while the hausa fulani continue to dominate and enslave them

no qualms then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by Olofintoto(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Has Buhari been able to provide his certificates now?
whr will he find it?

1 Like

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by henrysam(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Army sacking their own, meanwhile Fayose and Alluko have started embracing themselves.
If you take a desperate decision because of politician you will have yourself to blame.
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by abbey621(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
At this stage people are still shouting certificate, they are still wanting other tribes to protest against sacking? Not even economic hardship but sacking....lol what a bunch of confused souls, Buhari is your president till 2019, good or bad we all must drink our garri like that!
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by drss(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
modelmike7:
He deserved the sack after not upholding to the Oath of Office he took when he accepted to serve the Nigerian Army. He is not a loyal soldier but a cash and carry one. He should thank his stars he wasn't sent to jail. He should have cooly retired after PMB won. Well, he should just go back to his village and enjoy the rest of his years. . . . God bless Nigeria.
was d soldier lying. it is public knowlege buari dullard no get waec certificate. if d dullard does not show his certificate, future govt will declare buari's govt illegal.

4 Likes

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Gaborone:
They think they were voted in to show us how vengeful they can be? Shame!!!
shame on buhari for his revenge mission

2 Likes

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by oginga: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
"Army arrangement".
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by Firefire(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
After sacking Gen. Laleye, please where is the certificate ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
modelmike7:
He deserved the sack after not upholding to the Oath of Office he took when he accepted to serve the Nigerian Army. He is not a loyal soldier but a cash and carry one. He should thank his stars he wasn't sent to jail. He should have cooly retired after PMB won. Well, he should just go back to his village and enjoy the rest of his years. . . . God bless Nigeria.

sent to jail for what offence? so u want him to say he found it when actually he did not find it. you are very myopic! rubbish!

7 Likes

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by Brugo(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
He must be interrogated. Definitely he would have committed atrocities since he joined in the dirty game placed by the PDP. Jonathan really messed up the reputation of the army.

Imagine! A civilian like Obanikoro, ordering soldiers around and leading them to harass and attack political opponents. That's the legacy of the GEJ the hero right there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by cecegorz(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
modelmike7:

I assume that you are currently employed.

Pray tell, are your original school certificates with your current employer?

Now that the guy has been retired, can the new person publish the certificates now?
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by Kiakia(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
This rerirement is in order. How can an Army Spokesman claim that Buhari's certificate was not in their possession? Buhari rose to the position of a General in the army and held several important positions in the country includung being the Head of State between 1983 and 1985. It is unfortunate that the Nigerian Army under GEJ was mired in the politics of the time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by powacon: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
DamZik:
DamZik:

Chai Buhari
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by ShowYourCertificate: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
So where's the certificate. Has it been found?

1 Like

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by neocortex: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kiakia:
This rerirement is in order. How can an Army Spokesman claim that Buhari's certificate was not in their possession? Buhari rose to the position of a General in the army and held several important positions in the country includung being the Head of State between 1983 and 1985. It is unfortunate that the Nigerian Army under GEJ was mired in the politics of the time.

Please , have you seen the certificate ?
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by deeway200(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
U people are saying that he is not saying the truth but the question is where is the certificate? Or do you believe the certificate where Buhari's face as a young man and his face as an old man are equal?

1 Like

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by LFJ: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

My oga, did they finally find the certificate?

Surprisingly, this is one of the people that want to see the president's certificate.
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by ArodewilliamsT: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
His yoruba brothers especially the muslim and zombies among them will hail their fulani lord mumuharry for kicking out their son.

Chai Slavery bad! grin

1 Like

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by JAHseal: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
idupaul:

But[i][/i] till date Buhari hasn't provided his cert

I guess u have got ur "cert" intact, right?
Pls, what is it used for? Somebody presided over the mindless looting of the treasury, yet had a "PhD"! My friend, what Nigeria needs is vision-driven leadership, not "certificate"-based gluttony. Meanwhile, blind partisanship, where one is required 2 be outrightly neutral & professional, serves them (the Generals) right! #LetSanityReturnToTheMilitary!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by spafu(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari should just ask the army to produce that certificate now, anything else, na wash.

1 Like

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by Respect55(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
How kud dey find something dat dsnt exist
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by LFJ: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
nzuzu na eto afo. Yorubas should keep quiet while the hausa fulani continue to dominate and enslave them

no qualms then

And you that choose to make noise, what have you achieve with this noise?
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by Roadmike(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
[code][/code]BUHARI WHERE IS HE CERTIFICATE.

This Regime of Buhari is too vindictive and surprisingly he's being celebrated by some Nigerians even on Nairalander.

The list is endless is that how to run a Country and besides where is the Certificate let the Army present it to the whole world. It is a fact that most of Buhari's contemporary then in the Nigerian Army had no requisite qualifications. All that was required was a call or letter from an Emir what sort of a country is this. I demand that Buhari presents a copy of the same certificate that has now being found.
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by LFJ: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
neocortex:

Don't be a hypocrite, we all know how difficult it is
to protest against something you helped build.

So, making a choice between available options is now a crime. To you, Yoruba people are hypocrites because they prefer PMB over a man that gives approval to stealing.
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
LFJ:

Surprisingly, this is one of the people that want to see the president's certificate.

Chief, may I ask why you are surprised?

1 Like

Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by yaki84: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
azzima:

protest against their masters?
uwoh.... who does that....
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by icecool982: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Witch hunting on point and the last time i checked,prices of petrol are stil on the high side,say chainnnnnn
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by Beetobee(f): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
okpurukata:
Witch hunting synonymous with APC
Believe me, you would have done worse.
Re: Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye by Umamman(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
seyema:
This look like a revenge mission
YOU CAN TELL!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume / Two Containers Of Election Materials Gutted By Fire In Awka, Anambra. Photos / Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.