Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Are You Guilty Of These? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Guilty Of These? (332 Views)

Chinese National Pleads Guilty To Selling Fake Iphones Worth $1.1 Million / We Are All Guilty Of This: Ever Tried Generating Your Own Prepaid Recharge Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Guilty Of These? by philmimi1992(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sometimes I use to wonder if what people do is right. Sometimes when I put a call through a particular number, at the end of the conversation i discover that the call receiver will not wait for me the caller to end the call rather the receiver does. Now, which is better and which one are you guilty of? For me I allow the caller to end the call.
Re: Are You Guilty Of These? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
we hide behind 'network' issues to end unwanted call that was picked mistakenly.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is World's Most Popular Messaging App / Locate And Lock Your Missing Laptop / I Want To Buy Used Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.