Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (40819 Views)

President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Tunami(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Deen77:

Except if God say No, you don't build house without a foundation.

If there's foundation after 16 years of PDP, we will not be importing fuel to run our economy.

Importation kill d nation.
summary please?
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
adonismuller:
Please no northerner or westerner should complain!

They should just shut up and enjoy the change...

Who chooses a stack illiterate over a phd holder to lead a country like Nigeria?

Ya'all aint seen nothing yet

A country were a certified Dunce becomes the president while a SAN/PROF becomes his errand boy?

Sick country with mentally challenged citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by glossy6(f): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
kropotkin2:
All nothing but the twitting of the worthless wailing wailers whom we shall put to shame when these trying times are over. And when this happens their pain and anguish shall be multiplied a million times over. #IstandWithBuhari#.

I also buy fuel at N250/L too

You will soon buy at 1,000/l ukporoko abi wetin you call yourself

APC zombie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by emafa(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
TPAND:
Karma is real.

I remembered when Buhari and his

Buhari is getting what he deserves

If only the man is feeling the heat. All hardworking and empathic world leaders show signs of stress when they assume office. My own Presido is balling and looking fresh. It's the masses that are suffering.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by emafa(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari is getting what he deserves[/quote]

If only the man is feeling the heat. All hardworking and empathic world leaders show signs of stress when they assume office. My own Presido is balling and looking fresh. It's the masses that are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Chijosky(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Honestly this fuel matter is getting out of hand,as early as 6:00am I went to NNPC I stayed there till 3:00pm they closed, I went to FORTE OIL, immediatly its 5:00pm they closed, now I now went back to marketers to buy #1900
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
oshoa:
There is one thing I know which may not be clear to millions of us because we are not privy to some classified info by now. Those who are experiencing change really know themselves. its thr just masses are the tools they all use to get thier plans work out. Ours is to make comment and no action come out of it.

Ask those who are big boys making millions of money from this country with connection in past government to float all kind of business. Illegal funds. Phone calls cash deposit.
Many of them are crying today because those loopholes are blocked. That is a change.

I am sure that this country will witness the change Buhari government is promising. But we need to believe in this government and all of us should to our part. If this government can't be trusted then who else do we have right now.

To correct a rotten process will take time except we deceive ourselves. To a new thing may not take such time.
#NigeriabeleiveChange....
Another fairy tale starring Funke Akindele as Alice in Wonderland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
adonismuller:

Who chooses a stack illiterate ovúer a phd holder to lead a country like Nigeria?

Ur pretty st*pid, what abt d 46% southwesterners DT didn't vote buhari? Maybe u should say APC voltrons in d sw should not complain. Tribal propagandist.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Emmanueledu(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nigerians now know the sadist they voted as President! Not even a press conference to show Nigerians he fells there pain rather he keep touring the world! SMH for Naija....
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by tottinova: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
emmyblackky:
some of the comments seem sarcastic while others seem too personal and anti-APC, but the truth is Nigerians are beginning to loose their cool on the "Angelic Buhari & APC".
if Elections were to be held next week Saturday, will you vote President Buhari again?
as for me, it's a No, his policies are too personalised, none of his cronies have or believe in his ideologies.

Under jonathan's tenure, you did not trekk
There was no fuel scarcity
We weren't in darkness
Stay there and be making unnecessary noise
Mr buhari has 3 more years to stay. Just pray God intervene's or else you will make so much noise and 1 day go silent
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by macaranta(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
pyxon:

See as you just missed fp by the whiskers

Lol ...na award?
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by solibayo: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Foolishness must be in your DNA

What did the PhD holder do in his 5+ years?

Bloody retard

Better go and return all those fake certificates you obviously bought

adonismuller:

Who chooses a stack illiterate over a phd holder to lead a country like Nigeria?

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by mustmust(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
D way things r going the labor of our hero's past is surely in vain
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Malawian(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
ebenholer:
Now that we got light(NEPA) after one week and 4days for just 1 hour, I beg u not to give up, change is still around d corner.
are you staying in coker?
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Dminister(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
azimibraun:
Parents! Ensure you and your kids watch Channelstv Live, NTA, AIT, CNN, BBC, ALJAZEERA Live and read National dailies traditionally first before going to Twitter FB and the social-media in all for info. I know all the above mentioned news network are also on the social-media but the traditional broadcast and interviews tells better government policies and programmes and genuine opposition views and reactions. Just an advice. So that our lives don't become Twitter life of any true or false can be posted.

oh! its now you realise Twitter life and Fb is a major concern right? You have forgotten how these two giants social medias dominated and ridicule jonathan's administration thereby orchestrating his sack from office. Tell me who were those behind it? as long as these two social medias helped us to personally analysed jonathan's administration leading to the citizens voting him out of office so shall it be applied to Bubu's one chance administration if zombies like or not.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by royal231(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
This man doesent even know shit... he is not the president of nigeria

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by EbolaParasite: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Deen77:

Except if God say No, you don't build house without a foundation.

If there's foundation after 16 years of PDP, we will not be importing fuel to run our economy.

Importation kill d nation.

Stop this BS. We know that already. What is the present government doing to get us on track besides blaming past governments?
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by clevadani: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
TPAND:

Buhari.

Ask google for the rest of the names. It is open source information
so u had google yet u kept spreading falsehood?
For ur information, the man that said he would make naija ungovernable 4 Gej is a fellow pdp chieftain whose name is Alhaji Lawal Kaita who is still a pdp member.
Stop peddling falsehood because of hate. Remember do unto others as u want them to do unto u
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by horpilow(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
TPAND:
Karma is real.

I remembered when Buhari and his cohorts of CPC vowed to make the government ungovernable for GEJ. Seems they are getting a taste of their of medicine. #Nomercy

The good man brings out of his good treasure what is good; and the evil man brings out of his evil treasure what is evil. But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.

Despite the fact everything seems to be right and corruption taking to ground zero. Our economy says otherwise. Moral lesson, whatever a man wishes his fellow, same will be wished back to him. You can't sow good and reap evil, you can only sow good and reap good.

I know, you're right...you'll reap wha you sow...but its not Buhari thats feeling...its d masses...any good he did will be felt by us either the bad one also
Lets pray Nigeria should be okay,,our issue has passed condemning one leader,its abt rebuildibg it
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by TPAND(f): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
clevadani:

so u had google yet u kept spreading falsehood?
For ur information, the man that said he would make naija ungovernable 4 Gej is a fellow pdp chieftain whose name is Alhaji Lawal Kaita who is still a pdp member.
Stop peddling falsehood because of hate. Remember do unto others as u want them to do unto u

Are you sure you checked Google well. Buhari and CPC made this comments after loosing at the tribunal.

Buhari made the comment, stop defending evil. Put Evil to shame. Buhari and Northern leaders never wished GEJ well. Buhari that open is mouth to tell us that a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North.

Dude wake up.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by josite: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chijosky:
Honestly this fuel matter is getting out of hand,as early as 6:00am I went to NNPC I stayed there till 3:00pm they closed, I went to FORTE OIL, immediatly its 5:00pm they closed, now I now went back to marketers to buy #1900

U Jus let me know how lucky i am,took style enter one queue in front of high court ikeja and after 2hours in the queue closer to the con oil station,a policeman approached me and offer to guide me into the station .ATt first i was reluctant to risk my 2hour plus position on the queue and again the chances of being opposed at the entrance gate and unable to regain the lost queue position made me reluctant but further prodding by the police saw me taking the risk which turned out to be a good risk and i bought wit ease.funny enough the policeman was no where to be seen as i left the fuel station.maybe he is an angel.

As long as buhari do not realise he has the wrong persons in the right places,things will continue to go wrong.I am not disappointed with buhari,I never for once trust his competence beyond catching of thieves.There is a glaring knowledge gap,skill gap in governance in Nigeria ,the nnpc head is the very wrong person..The 3 weeks long persistent fuel crises means Nigeria has no strategic reserve of refined fuel to fall back on should all external supplies failed and yet Nigeria has a ministry for national planning and a national adviser on security.I suspect after eight straight years in government, the likes of fasholas in buhari' cabinet are weary and burnt out.Maybe fashola et all should be on vacation now .This is not the change Nigerians voted .if I am buhari I will apologize to Nigerians and sacked the minister in charge of petroleum/nnpc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by clevadani: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
TPAND:

Are you sure you checked Google well. Buhari and CPC made this comments after loosing at the tribunal.

Buhari made the comment, stop defending evil. Put Evil to shame. Buhari and Northern leaders never wished GEJ well. Buhari that open is mouth to tell us that a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North.

Dude wake up.
Who says I'm defending Buhari?
Can't you read and understand what I wrote?
If you are too lazy to use Google, this is a link that totally disproves your point.
http://newsrescue.com/pdp-affair-revealed-man-promised-make-nigeria-ungovernable-jonathan-wins/
http://independentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/
This is what happens when we refuse to investigate issues for ourselves and rely on PDP propaganda.
If you still think I'm wrong, I would like to see a verifiable link to butress you point.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by TPAND(f): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
clevadani:

Who says I'm defending Buhari?
Can't you read and understand what I wrote?
If you are too lazy to use Google, this is a link that totally disproves your point.
http://newsrescue.com/pdp-affair-revealed-man-promised-make-nigeria-ungovernable-jonathan-wins/
http://independentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/
This is what happens when we refuse to investigate issues for ourselves and rely on PDP propaganda.
If you still think I'm wrong, I would like to see a verifiable link to butress you point.

Good one also follow this links.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/insecurity-buhari-promised-blood-if-he-lost-presidency/

http://dailypost.ng/2013/04/03/buhari-is-making-nigeria-ungovernable-presidency/
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
shallow-minded Nigerian youths with their bang-wagon mentality.
i really pity this selfie-per-second generation of today's youth.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by jacksonite: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
azimibraun:
Parents! Ensure you and your kids watch Channelstv Live, NTA, AIT, CNN, BBC, ALJAZEERA Live and read National dailies traditionally first before going to Twitter FB and the social-media in all for info. I know all the above mentioned news network are also on the social-media but the traditional broadcast and interviews tells better government policies and programmes and genuine opposition views and reactions. Just an advice. So that our lives don't become Twitter life of any true or false can be posted.
unfortunately this government has no policies and programs to report in the traditional media and has thus resorted to propaganda and outright lies! Don't worry yourself trying to defend them unless you are also part of this fraud called CHANGE!
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
josite:

U Jus let me know how lucky i am,took style enter one queue in front of high court ikeja and after 2hours in the queue closer to the con oil station,a policeman approached me and offer to guide me into the station .ATt first i was reluctant to risk my 2hour plus position on the queue and again the chances of being opposed at the entrance gate and unable to regain the lost queue position made me reluctant but further prodding by the police saw me taking the risk which turned out to be a good risk and i bought wit ease.funny enough the policeman was no where to be seen as i left the fuel station.maybe he is an angel.

As long as buhari do not realise he has the wrong persons in the right places,things will continue to go wrong.I am not disappointed with buhari,I never for once trust his competence beyond catching of thieves.There is a glaring knowledge gap,skill gap in governance in Nigeria ,the nnpc head is the very wrong person..The 3 weeks long persistent fuel crises [b]means Nigeria has no strategic reserve of refined fuel to fall back on should all external supplies failed and yet Nigeria has a ministry for [/b]national planning and a national adviser on security.I suspect after eight straight years in government, the likes of fasholas in buhari' cabinet are weary and burnt out.Maybe fashola et all should be on vacation now .This is not the change Nigerians voted .if I am buhari I will apologize to Nigerians and sacked the minister in charge of petroleum/nnpc.

The bolded part is d most important thing in any developed country. They have different energy sources just so they never run out. Its a matter of national security.

All these ones do is share money for projects and useless budgets. Then sit down and skim d top of it. Empty brains. We are governed by uneducated and selfish people wt no vision.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by rgee: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
TPAND:
Karma is real.

I remembered when Buhari and his cohorts of CPC vowed to make the government ungovernable for GEJ. Seems they are getting a taste of their of medicine. #Nomercy

The good man brings out of his good treasure what is good; and the evil man brings out of his evil treasure what is evil. But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.

Despite the fact everything seems to be right and corruption taking to ground zero. Our economy says otherwise. Moral lesson, whatever a man wishes his fellow, same will be wished back to him. You can't sow good and reap evil, you can only sow good and reap good.

Well said
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Alanzazani: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
byrron:

A country were a certified Dunce becomes the president while a SAN/PROF becomes his errand boy?

Sick country with mentally challenged citizens.

Where a journalist is appointed minister of education and a professor and former vice chancellor his Junior minister and somebody is trying convince me to give the old man time is funny. He got itnall wrong from the beginning cos he is a bigot
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by rgee: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
kropotkin2:
All nothing but the twitting of the worthless wailing wailers whom we shall put to shame when these trying times are over. And when this happens their pain and anguish shall be multiplied a million times over. #IstandWithBuhari#.

I also buy fuel at N250/L too

Dats if u survive to witness it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Chijosky(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
josite:

As long as buhari do not realise he has the wrong persons in the right places,things will continue to go wrong.I am not disappointed with buhari,I never for once trust his competence beyond catching of thieves.There is a glaring knowledge gap,skill gap in governance in Nigeria ,the nnpc head is the very wrong person..The 3 weeks long persistent fuel crises means Nigeria has no strategic reserve of refined fuel to fall back on should all external supplies failed and yet Nigeria has a ministry for national planning and a national adviser on security.I suspect after eight straight years in government, the likes of fasholas in buhari' cabinet are weary and burnt out.Maybe fashola et all should be on vacation now .This is not the change Nigerians voted .if I am buhari I will apologize to Nigerians and sacked the minister in charge of petroleum/nnpc.
Your lucky, I felt like crying in the afternoon
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by TheEclectic: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
suleimandantoro:
People should await after his first term,wat pdp did 4 sixteen years is no joke,atleast just calm down 4 a little while bcaz it's nt possible 4 us to start enjoyin,der is need 4 sacrifice b4 enjoyment,der is lite at d end of d tunnel,we all 4got dat boko haram has calmed atleast security is better,wat do u tink will happen if our refineries process our crude oil,dis same fuel dat is scarce will probably be around 60 or 70 naira per litre.....like if u concur

You're an idiot! A very big fool! You no get common sense at all! More than 80% of those running things now in APC were strong PDP members for 14 to 16 years, e.g. Amaechi, Saraki, etc. Most of them were responsible for rendering our refineries comatose just so that theirs can keep selling refined products (fuel, diesel, etc) to us at 'cut throat' prices. So stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Angelovic96: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
azimibraun:
What is giving these PDParians and Jonathanians hope of a possible railroading of PMB is what still amazes me. Hon Leo Ogoh earlier this morning on Channelstv said he wished GEJ had done the needful when he had the time, PMB would have been coasting and those were his words. He went further to say it is not a party problem and that all hands must be n deck to fix it. He called fr deregulation of the petroleum industry and spoke directly to PMB asking him to tell Nigerians to endure pain for a while and expect light at the tunnel's end. Leo Ogoh said these and that was encouraging.
MR TELL THAT TO YOUR FAMILY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike In 'Age Certificate Forgery’ Scandal Ahead Of 2019 - Sahara Reporters (Pics / Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React / Uche Nwosu Won Imo Governorship Election - Okorocha Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.