Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone (38626 Views)

Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by fortunechy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
silly child........moni miss road
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by lolu20: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Homelessness...can lead to madness especially when your forced to sleep in a porcshe dreaming on Linda's stinky.....
u r gay
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by orbitame2011: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmnn
Let's join Nigeria Blogger Community

http://allblogsdirectory.com

Uniting Nigeria Bloggers...
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ya'all keep hating why wizzy is going places.. Bloggers my ass

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by Certifiedboss: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
ujoseph006:
Another blogger lashed by wizkid for reaching to him for an interview on phone

Earlier this week, wizkid had a feud with one of the top bloggers in Nigeria, and ever since then he's been all over the news.

Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver CEO, through wizkid's manager "DisturbingLDN" and other connects he had, tried, and was able to reach wizkid through phone, the whole purpose of Mr Ejump calling wizkid, was to have an online interview with him so as to relate anything he have in mind with his fans, and that can even help halt the hatred that his recent action with linda might have caused. But wizkid's reply was so annoying and provoking, he didn't really listen to Mr Ejump, rather he descended lots of insults on him, I can quote the little we can remember.

Quotes:
"You and linda, might have teamed up to start another story on my head, two of you should go f*ck yourselves online"

"Stupid nigeria bloggers, tell linda that she'll definitely get the beaten of her life, and if you don't stay out of this, you'll get yours too."

And he ended the call. Is this fair, wizkid of all people.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/wizkid-is-so-rude-see-the-way-he-insults-me-during-a-phone-converstion/

He got the reply he deserves. Why didn't he call wiz for an interview last week ? Why now ?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by GenOrumov: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
I despise blogging that is only based on celebrity news. Especially bloggers who just sit in their houses, hear rumours and don't bother to confirm before putting the shit on the internet all in a bid to generate traffic to their site.

I hope to continue to see Wizkid light fire on the asses of these unserious bloggers.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by GenLiberty(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't like the Dude oh, but there is no Legal Evidence to prove Wizkid said such..
What's wif all this BLOGGERS self?
No Light, no Fuel for 9ja, e come be una like this, If fuel and Light come dey nko?
I piry alot of pipo oh
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by Emmahunk(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
In the words of Linda Ikeji "such a baby" and in the words of our elders "pride goes before a fall". Wizkid should be adviced and ASAP too.
Like it or not, the truth is that "the PEN has always been mightier than the sword", how much LESS fame and wealth.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by Carter4luv(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
[b][/b]who knows all dis is not a plan work to make more money online, since d country economy is hard. so linda and wizkid will share d cash 60-40. mak we no kill ourself fr dis celebs wey don mak am oo. lets tink of how to mak it so people go talk bout us.#makingcommonsense.who knows all dis is not a plan work to make more money online, since d country economy is hard. so linda and wizkid will share d cash 60-40. mak we no kill ourself fr dis celebs wey don mak am oo. lets tink of how to mak it so people go talk bout us.#makingcommonsense.who knows all dis is not a plan work to make more money online, since d country economy is hard. so linda and wizkid will share d cash 60-40. mak we no kill ourself fr dis celebs wey don mak am oo. lets tink of how to mak it so people go talk bout us.#makingcommonsense.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by RobinHez(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kreamie:
Devil dey him own dey sleep jeje, you go carry him shoe...
grin
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by cutekhalifa(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
we need to whip that small boy....

Example of when u get more dough more than common sense...

Borrowed lifestyle
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by Ejytex(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Airforce1:
no evidence.

When president Jonathan called to congratulate president muhamadu buhari on his victory in the last presidential election , there was voice recording evidence to prove it was true.

But this one you wrote about wizkid been rude to a blogger na "lie" tilll I see evidence.
Thank u bro!Ur brain stl intact boss
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by StreamerBlogger: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
First off I don't see him as being proud. I see him as being defensive... A blogger tried to Bleep him up to fain publicity you don't expect him to like bloggers
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
gigabyte13:
Once met this useless thing called wizkid @MMA2 lkeja airport. This dude is very arrogant, rude and silly.
Useless or not, where ever you see him you'll stare and wish you were in his shoes. Pray to have your own so you can also be rude arrogant and silly
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by vega84(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yorubas and pride! See little wizkid ooo #vegatalks,
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by dilini(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
ujoseph006:
Another blogger lashed by wizkid for reaching to him for an interview on phone

Earlier this week, wizkid had a feud with one of the top bloggers in Nigeria, and ever since then he's been all over the news.

Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver CEO, through wizkid's manager "DisturbingLDN" and other connects he had, tried, and was able to reach wizkid through phone, the whole purpose of Mr Ejump calling wizkid, was to have an online interview with him so as to relate anything he have in mind with his fans, and that can even help halt the hatred that his recent action with linda might have caused. But wizkid's reply was so annoying and provoking, he didn't really listen to Mr Ejump, rather he descended lots of insults on him, I can quote the little we can remember.

Quotes:
"You and linda, might have teamed up to start another story on my head, two of you should go f*ck yourselves online"

"Stupid nigeria bloggers, tell linda that she'll definitely get the beaten of her life, and if you don't stay out of this, you'll get yours too."

And he ended the call. Is this fair, wizkid of all people.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/wizkid-is-so-rude-see-the-way-he-insults-me-during-a-phone-converstion/

Na him wan beat her or Mr. Ejump? Or doesn't he knows or understand what the punishment is for first assault? Wizkid don dey lose fans respect faster than he thinks.. he should slow down and think of making more money than replying Linda Ikeji and her "allies". No time bro... no tym
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by MackDams(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Very fake news. Just to let ya'll know, Disturbing LDN is wizkid's management imprint outside the shores of this continent, the same management imprint that has got famous hiphop act such as tinie tempah. So how the hell will you reach wizkid through disturbing LDN, ts just like a person who travels to southafrica from Nigeris then comes back to ghana when he's primary destination was ghana. That's insane. He wouldn't possibly have reached wiz thru' disturbing london(LDN), wizkid's manager is sunday are. The same guy who manages the likes of omawumi and the rest. So you see, ts a very fake news. No doubt the boi is great. All these would come with fame tho' cuz I'm not surprised. Wizzy baby lokeloke!
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by gigabyte13: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Toluwarni:
Useless or not, where ever you see him you'll stare and wish you were in his shoes. Pray to have your own so you can also be rude arrogant and silly

If you wishes to be like him, thats your problem. I am not gullible and a wannabe like you
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by ikoscar(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aremu01:
So so childish Not surprising though. You don't expect much sense from a 'whizkid"

Check meaning of whizkid in a dictionary
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by AceDomino(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
seyema:
Lolz... 2016 na the year of cheap publicity..... Even 9jaflavour or weitin dey call them wanted to feel among... Any ways, na every bloggers now want traffic for their site

WTF... Guys can be so Dumb n Numbskull
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by sLentlover7778(m): 12:38am On Apr 06, 2016
If dem allow wizkid & Linda Fight na who go win self?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by datigbogirl: 3:12am On Apr 06, 2016
ujoseph006:
Wizkiiiiid, he's really rude oh

You think sey hin igbo na local? Guy most of these celebs be legit hard-core oh....if you see d way Lil-Wayne threaten some fans on stage you go know sey dem be real G.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by x6blade(m): 4:29am On Apr 06, 2016
RaggedyAnn:
Hmmm..this WizPikin...
Next year's track: is it too late to say sorry.
exactly. But before hatred kill you. Here's a song him and drake realeased yesterday download it on iTunes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by zizi04(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2016
even if its true or not, the blogger man wants to start something again. abeg u guyd should leave this boy nahhhh
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by roselynbas(f): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Good day nairalanders. Linda Ikeji is a gossip columnist. What does basically is blog. That is her job. If she did not report this news, whether it is favourable to the reported party, she has failed in her business/job.

Whizkid is an entertainer that makes the news.

If everybody understands their role, there wouldn't be any issue. I expected Whizkid to have just tweeted "lol, Linda, you don kolo".

Smelling p***sy?!!!. How you take reach there? That means you love smelly ones.

You have only succeeded to putting more money in Linda' s pocket. Whether you like it or not, she is rich.

My candid advise is, never reply the media, that's your PROs job. They are professionals and know the right thing to say.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone by judondasylva(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2016
if nobody talks about you or hates you that
means you are nobody. they should keep on
hating on her while she keep growing and going
up. if they don't want their secrets to be open
they should quit been celebrity. in developed
countries all manner of things are been said and
written about celebrities yet they dont come to
lambast the media houses for that. WizKid is really a kid and is a stupid boy he need to grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? / Olamide Responds Perfectly To A Fan Who Says He’s Not A Rapper But A Fast Singer / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.