Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Misconduct By A Diamond Bank Staff - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Misconduct By A Diamond Bank Staff (476 Views)

Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million / Zambian Stanbic Bank Staff Sentenced To Prison For Stealing Bank’s Money / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Misconduct By A Diamond Bank Staff by Sidewapcom(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, please I would wish we all deliberate on the bad attitudes of these bankers.
I was at Diamond Bank(Awolowo way, ikeja) to clear a cheque and there's this guy Kelvin J Chijioke printed in front of him.
All this dude do is collect slip from those in queue who from all indications are his preferential customers.
I stood on the very long queue and until I was attended to, this guy did not attend to anyone on the normal queue.
What got me thinking is the fact that no one was condemning this act except those on the queue.

Well, probably that's why I don't have an account with Diamond Bank.
Re: Misconduct By A Diamond Bank Staff by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
It is good you report to the appropriate quarters bro. We don't know him here, an e-mail to his Bank will be better.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Impersonated A Doctor For 9 Years Docked On Fresh Charges. / Spain Smashes Scammer Network Linked To Nigeria / Over 4,000 Nigerian Girls Smuggled Into Europe Quadruple As Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.