Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks (12789 Views)

$200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Names Of Nigerian Corrupt Politicians,party And Their Loot. / Alledged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by manmustwac(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2009
Nigeria will never progress. And God will never save this country.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by emmydee(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2009
after d discoveries, what next?
when are we going to get back all d stolen money?
into what use are we gonna put it?

all na shakara!
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by bawomolo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2009
I need to trace my family tree to babangida ASAP.

crime pays in this country.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by MrCrackles(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2009
bawomolo:

I need to trace my family tree to babangida ASAP.
crime pays in this country.

Your trace will return ZILCH!
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by bawomolo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2009
please refrain from putting sand sand in my gari.

word is my grand papi trekked to lagos from minna cheesy
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by hackney(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
The loot should be seized and used towards making the Niger-delta into another Abuja.
But then im just dreaming. sad
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by ogbongzky(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2009
THE LIST IS OUTDATED, I BEG MAKE THEM GO RE-QUERY their findings oooooooooooooo
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by raham4real(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
Nawa o! wonders shall never end in dis country,even if this funds are realised,our present leaders stil carry characteristics of their predecesors. Plz God save dis country. AMEN!
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Akanniade(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2009
ogbongzky:

THE LIST IS OUTDATED, I BEG MAKE THEM GO RE-QUERY their findings oooooooooooooo

Even with the master list, what can nigerians d? I guess we are totally screwed by this demons called public office holders
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by rafcrown(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
There are still more looters unmentioned in this compilation -dead and living
There must be great penalties for this shameful act
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Beaf: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
Stop discussing a patently false list! Lets be serious.
The picture below is from the front page of the website that provided this so called list. It cannot be quoted as a reputable source.
http://www.xclusivenigeria.com/

Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by sowura(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2009
THEY WILL RUSH OUT NOW TO DENY THE LIST, WORLD BANK AND ALL, BUT WE KNOW THAT THIS MIGHT EVEN BE A DROP IN THE OCEAN. WE ARE TOO RICH!!!. THIS ONYINBO PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITES AND FULL OF SHIT. AND THAT GOES FOR ALL NIGERIANS (INCLUDING ME) AND THE LEADERS. IAM SOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED. I HATE US!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by dipo2much(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
This is serious. All these monies are enough to solve some,if not all of our problems. Like Electricity. Babangida's loot could help us
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
hahahahahaha
what is that guy doing?
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by CrudeOil2(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
The list is full northerners. Why?
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
Cos it s not updated list yet
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by dfanthom(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2009
NA TODAY!

would it be news if i say they'd still trot the land like a collossus & eat of the goodness of the land till.  .   .    .

but why are there no names from the last 2 dispensations? or was that click of leaders canonised as saints?? abeg send updated lists, and i sure say their own looting go make this list here be like child's play!!!
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by altidore(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
OBJ, ODILI and ATIKU must be on the list, but wait oo, wetin all these people they use this money do self?
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by remoranger(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2009
nothing new
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
altidore:

OBJ, ODILI and ATIKU must be on the list, but wait oo, wetin all these people they use this money do self?

they using the money to buy the future of the nation.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by JUO(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
"This looters should be executed!"

who will execute them, can you do it, assume one of them is your dad or uncle can you execute him?
bros where the money dey now? all dis money go still enter voice mail. why boz no go vex,
my brohters what is the way forward? na story we go chop? we need industries in nigeria no be newspaper own, i mean where men and women will be employed. God have mercy on us.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
JUO:

"This looters should be executed!"

who will execute them, can you do it, assume one of them is your dad or uncle can you execute him?
bros where the money dey now? all dis money go still enter voice mail. why boz no go vex,
my brohters what is the way forward? na story we go chop? we need industries in nigeria no be newspaper own, i mean where men and women will be employed. God have mercy on us.

Nigeria needs tough love, regardless of who the person is.
Anyone that will hold a whole nation ransom like this, do not worth sparing his/her life.
I will execute them, if i am chanced to.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by AhM3D(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
na northerners full ds list, its either they are not wise or they are just thieves.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2009
AhM3D:

na northerners full ds list,  its either they are not wise or they are just thieves.

that is a funny one
But if they are not smart, how come they have been able to steal that much and yet walking the street like nothing has happened?
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by hilli666(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
Yaradua just want the list so he know how much he can steal based on what his predecessor have done before. I think, he going to try and place him self between Gen Useni and Dan Etete. I hope the EFCC has internet so they can see this on Nairaland.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by juliesanto(f): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
i wonder where all these men got this scope from, because there was nothing like looting in the holy book,bone jo,  they have  looted and there are still more to be looted,so lets face the present and allow guy men enjoy wetin go hook them one day,although nobody hold the pass.
but my people the money plenty sha ooooooooooooo,if na me loot that kin peper una no wetin i go use am do? just guess.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2009
juliesanto:

i wonder where all these men got this scope from, because there was nothing like looting in the holy book,bone jo,  they have  looted and there are still more to be looted,so lets face the present and allow guy men enjoy wetin go hook them one day,although nobody hold the pass.
but my people the money plenty sha ooooooooooooo,if na me loot that kin peper una no wetin i go use am do? just guess.

You will buy Nigeria and sell it to the Somalians
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by freshmoney(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2009
Very corrupt country! I am corrupt, you are corrupt, we are corrupt! Thank God sha, na we dey chop our own money, no be like those colonial days, if white man chop am, u go fit claim am?  E still dey better, at least we dey chop. One thing I know is that You and you are better than those looters, they will never know peace, you and I know that. They are just stupid to be unlike Martin luther Jr , they go chop and die. They have bad history, even their descendants will. I hope they know that. cool
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
Topic.

Did they actually died with the money and went to the grave with it??
Dang!!! Nigerians and useless acquisitions.

Who says 9ja is not bleeped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode / Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work / I Want To Become An LGA Chairman - What Do I Need To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.