Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Artiste Olarewaju Pelepele Diss Olamide On His Own Version Of "Who You Epp" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Artiste Olarewaju Pelepele Diss Olamide On His Own Version Of "Who You Epp" (1777 Views)

Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / VIDEO: Olamide - Who You Epp / Olamide's "Who You Epp" Hits 1.3million Downloads In Less Than A Week On NL(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artiste Olarewaju Pelepele Diss Olamide On His Own Version Of "Who You Epp" by Akinonnairaland(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
So 2016 continue to be the year of beef in the music industry with Olamide back in the picture after his epic showdown the Mavin Boss Don Jazzy. Most people might not remember Olarewaju PelePele, let me take you back the memory lane. Olarewaju PelePele featured on Olamide's song titled Skamma some years back. Skamma really push him out but after some time, he vanished. I do ask some few friends who noticed his talent back then what has become of Olarewaju PelePele.

Olamide released a song with the title "Who You Epp" featuring Reminisce, a song i so much like and forget it on replay until i came across PelePele version, to drop some icing on my cake, It's also tag (Olamide Diss). I spread mat straight, get a pack of Pop-corn.

Well, I heard that PelePele felt cheated by the YBNL Boss after he used and dump him unlike Lil Kesh and Viktoh who he has invested so much in. Hmmmmm I smell another side of the story soon sha.

The song is available Here http://naijaoriginal..com.ng/2016/04/download-music-pelepele-who-you-epp.html

Do You Think Olamide will reply him??

Re: Artiste Olarewaju Pelepele Diss Olamide On His Own Version Of "Who You Epp" by barcaboi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
actually original version of the song is Olamide ft Phyno, others jumped on it....We'll soon hear the full issue with Pelepele and baddo
Re: Artiste Olarewaju Pelepele Diss Olamide On His Own Version Of "Who You Epp" by Owobobrown(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
barcaboi:
actually original version of the song is Olamide ft Phyno, others jumped on it....We'll soon hear the full issue with Pelepele and baddo
wrong, olamide sang the first version alone

1 Like

Re: Artiste Olarewaju Pelepele Diss Olamide On His Own Version Of "Who You Epp" by barcaboi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Owobobrown:
wrong, olamide sang the first version alone
u re right. ...
Re: Artiste Olarewaju Pelepele Diss Olamide On His Own Version Of "Who You Epp" by Owobobrown(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
barcaboi:
u re right. ...
no problem bro

(1) (Reply)

Hot Mixtape : Dj License – Ponkriyon Mixtape / The Story Behind Bob Marley's Zimbabwe Independence Concert / I Need A Very Good Music Producer To Handle Daily Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.