Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Please I Need Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Help (1074 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by kunle75(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello Team,

Please i need some opinion and if possible a good lead (Technician ) that can help me with repair /replacemnet of this savaged car door.

I just brought in this 04honda CRV with the passenger door at the front damaged and i need to fix before using it for my personal need.

All i need your opinion on wheather to repair the door or replace it and spray the door ,

NOTE:

I was directed i should i go to OYINGBO spare part market but i don't anything/anyone about the market so as not to burn my finger.

please i need a contact of a good panel bitter and a responsible spare part dealer there that can be of help.Or if you guys know of any other place within Lagos i can take it, for it to be fixed for me.

Thanks

Thanks

Re: Please I Need Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Luvinhubby, this man needs help
Re: Please I Need Help by kunle75(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks OGA GAZZUZZ God bless you sir,i seriously need a proffessional who will do a good work for me,i just left the port now where i went to clear the car and i need to put it on the road ASAP.
Re: Please I Need Help by kunle75(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please anybody here with useful info help me i beg all of u in the name of God oooooooooooo
Re: Please I Need Help by pattybf(f): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
kunle75:
Please anybody here with useful info help me i beg all of u in the name of God oooooooooooo

hope u get d needed help.

when u r ready for registration, I dey sha tongue
Re: Please I Need Help by Lexusgs430: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
kunle75:
Hello Team,

Please i need some opinion and if possible a good lead (Technician ) that can help me with repair /replacemnet of this savaged car door.

I just brought in this 04honda CRV with the passenger door at the front damaged and i need to fix before using it for my personal need.

All i need your opinion on wheather to repair the door or replace it and spray the door ,

NOTE:

I was directed i should i go to OYINGBO spare part market but i don't anything/anyone about the market so as not to burn my finger.

please i need a contact of a good panel bitter and a responsible spare part dealer there that can be of help.Or if you guys know of any other place within Lagos i can take it, for it to be fixed for me.

Thanks

Thanks

If the only damage is the passengers door. Get a decent panelbeater to beat the damage out and a decent painter to add his magic.
Artisan labour is cheap enough.
Re: Please I Need Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I honestly thought my Oga Luvinghubby would have come by now.

Boss this is an easy panelbeating job, but if it were my vehicle I would rather replace the door. Panelbeating it would leave slight dents and it would be easy to tell it was worked on previously. I do not know the price of the door, but if you want it fixed you can contact me.

Click link to see 1 of my jobs.
https://www.nairaland.com/2731348/mikkyphps-free-paint-job
Re: Please I Need Help by Lexusgs430: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I honestly thought my Oga Luvinghubby would have come by now.

Boss this is an easy panelbeating job, but if it were my vehicle I would rather replace the door. Panelbeating it would leave slight dents and it would be easy to tell it was worked on previously. I do not know the price of the door, but if you want it fixed you can contact me.

Click link to see 1 of my jobs.
https://www.nairaland.com/2731348/mikkyphps-free-paint-job

Buy a new door and danfo, okada, BRT, molue, other motorists (not all at once) etc etc etc. Decide to design it with Ibadan tribal marks, it would still end up at the panelbeaters yard!!!!
Re: Please I Need Help by luvinhubby(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Am here wink

Re: Please I Need Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Buy a new door and danfo, okada, BRT, molue, other motorists (not all at once) etc etc etc. Decide to design it with Ibadan tribal marks, it would still end up at the panelbeaters yard!!!!

I currently have a few cars that have never had their doors panelbeated. If you are careful, and don't try jamebond moves, your fenders, bumpers and doors will always be happy. Also if vehicle is insured, and you have a major dent, you can always replace defective part instead of panelbeating.
Re: Please I Need Help by Lexusgs430: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I currently have a few cars that have never had their doors panelbeated. If you are careful, and don't try jamebond moves, your fenders, bumpers and doors will always be happy. Also if vehicle is insured, and you have a major dent, you can always replace defective part instead of panelbeating.

With the N1500. 00 fully comprehensive insurance that most people use, that can't even cover you, when you accidentally collide with an egg seller?
Re: Please I Need Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

With the N1500. 00 fully comprehensive insurance that most people use, that can't even cover you, when you accidentally collide with an egg seller?

why would you collide with an egg seller? Why would you do comprehensive insurance @ 1500 naira?

Comprehensive insurance works, last year I executed jobs for over 5m (5,000,000) on different cars paid by their insurance companies.
Re: Please I Need Help by luvinhubby(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
The front right door (skeleton) is 12,000, if you are lucky, you can get same with your car colour.
All the same will need to paint the whole vehicle, may cost around 35k -40k for a good autobase.

Thank me later.
Re: Please I Need Help by luvinhubby(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
[color=#990000][/color]

Bros how you dey, i was out of town on Easter hols so had very slow internet network.
Re: Please I Need Help by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

why would you collide with an egg seller? Why would you do comprehensive insurance @ 1500 naira?

Comprehensive insurance works, last year I executed jobs for over 5m (5,000,000) on different cars paid by their insurance companies.

Oga GAZZUZZ, I never intended to collide with the egg seller, she just appeared in front of me, I applied the brakes, but they failed.
If only she was selling Agege bread, the bread would have doubled has an airbag!!!!
Re: Please I Need Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Oga GAZZUZZ, I never intended to collide with the egg seller, she just appeared in front of me, I applied the brakes, but they failed.
If only she was selling Agege bread, the bread would have doubled has an airbag!!!!

boss, like say u just happy this morning grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help by Panelbeater(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If the only damage is the passengers door. Get a decent panelbeater to beat the damage out and a decent painter to add his magic.
Yeah, I am decent
Re: Please I Need Help by kunle75(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

thanks loads sir,but i wld prefer a replacement of the dented part of the dorr instead repair thats why am all out to seek here
Re: Please I Need Help by kunle75(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2016
pattybf:

hope u get d needed help.

when u r ready for registration, I dey sha tongue

am ready though but i have someone that has been doing that for me from time.though your gesture is appreciated
Re: Please I Need Help by kunle75(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2016
luvinhubby:
The front right door (skeleton) is 12,000, if you are lucky, you can get same with your car colour.
All the same will need to paint the whole vehicle, may cost around 35k -40k for a good autobase.

Thank me later.

Yes i spoke to a guy at oyingbo market yesterday and he said same price for a skeleton door.

I dont even mind as long as they will do a good job for me i will fine.

as for the baking please if you know any reliable autoshop let me know.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive 2016 Honda Civic Sedan Picture Review / Launch X-431 IV Available From Authorised Launch Dealer / Honda Babyboy Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.