Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

APC Opposed Efforts To Save Money during the last administration - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Opposed Efforts To Save Money during the last administration - PDP (3012 Views)

2015: Tinubu Wanted To Be VP, Opposed Osinbajo As VP - Buhari's Authorized Bio / Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Opposed Efforts To Save Money during the last administration - PDP by arresa: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
theshadyexpress:

they were not in charge but the money in the federation account cannot be saved without the express permission of the 36 state govs and 774 lga's cos the federal govt has no constitutional right to withhold state and LGA funds without their consent.

its obvious a dead clock is wiser than APC followers cos it still manages to be correct twice a day, but once APC supporters go dumb theyre dumb forever

APC, a party that was less than 2 years old before the 2015 elections was responsible for PDP's 16 years of wastage, looting, stealing and sharing?

APC also prevented Metuh's from sharing his N400 million share of our money ala $DasukiGATE?

This is why Nigerians kick these crooks, thieves and looters out of office. They are not only thieves, they are unrepentant pathological and bold face liars..
Re: APC Opposed Efforts To Save Money during the last administration - PDP by obailala(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
drss:
which $20 billion ar u talking about sanusi's imaginary missing 20 billion
GEJ met about $20bn in the ECA account in 2010 and up to $40bn in forex reserves.. by the time he handed over, ECA was bout 2.5bn and forex reservewas about 28.6bn. Go figure, it is general knowledge. I find it appalling that people with no idea would just jump online and start arguments on issues they know next to nothing about.
Re: APC Opposed Efforts To Save Money during the last administration - PDP by theshadyexpress(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
obailala:
Oh, now it has become a case of running a deficit budget?... How come you didnt remember there was a deficit budget all these while?... Instead you chose to argue back and forth about APC being responsible for PDP being unable to save?... So much for your own 'objective reasoning ability.'

If you have forgotten, just take a second look at the title of this thread and your own reasoning ability (or should I say reasoning disability) would flash you in the face. CASE CLOSED!

abeg go sleep, the government wanted to save in a sovereign capacity but the useless APC governors refused

case closed
Re: APC Opposed Efforts To Save Money during the last administration - PDP by theshadyexpress(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
arresa:

APC, a party that was less than 2 years old before the 2015 elections was responsible for PDP's 16 years of wastage, looting, stealing and sharing?

APC also prevented Metuh's from sharing his N400 million share of our money ala $DasukiGATE?

This is why Nigerians kick these crooks, thieves and looters out of office. They are not only thieves, they are unrepentant pathological and bold face liars..

abeg stop arguing off point

wetin concern dasukigate with savings? its like dasukigate is the only achievement of this regime,but i can remeber that one mr integrity also collected his share.

open your eye people are still stealing, a dullard that knows nothing will believe anything,all i need to convince buhari im right is pretend to be cos he knows nothing, i can inflate figures right in his face and cover it with big grammer and he will assent to it, if you think im lying go and check the budget he presented.

APC is made up of people not spirits,except you want to tell me that all the thieves came together to form and immediately transformed into saints, abeg park enter gutter.

this argument has eluded you and co zombies
Re: APC Opposed Efforts To Save Money during the last administration - PDP by 1wolex85: 5:11am On Apr 06, 2016
InLoveWithGod:

So it is only the FG that should save while the states should lavish their?
read the opening post again . PDP was trying to say apc was the reason they didn't save and I am saying it is not true, they had no intention to save in the first place.
Re: APC Opposed Efforts To Save Money during the last administration - PDP by 1wolex85: 5:19am On Apr 06, 2016
theshadyexpress:

they were not in charge but the money in the federation account cannot be saved without the express permission of the 36 state govs and 774 lga's cos the federal govt has no constitutional right to withhold state and LGA funds without their consent.

its obvious a dead clock is wiser than APC followers cos it still manages to be correct twice a day, but once APC supporters go dumb theyre dumb forever

Just 2 questions, was the govs forum dominated by apc or PDP?

Even if the shared money to the states and lgas, did the law also stop FG from saving it's part?
Re: APC Opposed Efforts To Save Money during the last administration - PDP by francizy(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
theshadyexpress:

I swear! Amphibians are light years ahead of APC zombies in reasoning..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Extreme Conditions China Gives Buhari Deadly Conditions For $20bn Loan / APC Agent Caught Red Handed Dishing Out Cash Pic / He Does Not Have Very Long To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.