Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel (22093 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos / Police Arrest LASU Worker For Lover’s Death (photo) / Hoodlums Stab LAWMA Worker For Tipping Off Police (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Sveen: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested the station manager of a filling station at the Otedola Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and another worker for allegedly hoarding fuel.

The Commander of the Rapid Response Squad, ACP. Tunji Disu confirmed to the mammoth crowd at the station that there was enough PMS in the reservoir of the filling Station, after the manager denied sales to the public.

Commander, Rapid Response Squad (RRS), ACP. Tunji Disu(right); maintaining peace and order at a filling station after the arrest of a Manager and a Staff for hoarding Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) in Lagos, on Tuesday, April 05, 2016.

Commander, Rapid Response Squad (RRS), ACP. Tunji Disu(right), is confirming the availability of PMS in the reservoir of a filling Station after denying sales to the public during the arrest of the Manager and Staff of the Filling Station for hoarding Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) in Lagos, on Tuesday, April 05, 2016.

Commander, Rapid Response Squad (RRS), ACP. Tunji Disu(2nd right); Divisional Police Officer, Isheri Police Station, Superintendent Olohunwa Ogundele (right), arresting the Manager and a Staff of a Filling Station for hoarding Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) at Otedola/Omole along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, on Tuesday, April 05, 2016.

Commander, Rapid Response Squad (RRS), ACP. Tunji Disu(2nd right); Divisional Police Officer, Isheri Police Station, Superintendent Olohunwa Ogundele (right), arresting the Manager and a Staff of a Filling Station for hoarding Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) at Otedola/Omole along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, on Tuesday, April 05, 2016.

http://www.punchng.com/photos-lagos-police-arrest-manager-worker-for-hoarding-fuel/
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by OpinionLeader: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nonshense!!!

They should make fuel available (just like it was when "clueless" Jonathan was in power) rather than go about arresting people for "hoarding fuel".

If fuel isn't scarce, would anyone care about this? I think APC and PMB are missing the point.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by dollyjoy(f): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
See queueshocked Jeez!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by yarimo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
He he he he our police don turn to DPR ha ha ha buhari see what u have turn our police in to

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by shobroy10(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
They should hoard him too so that he can know the weight of his crime btw i dont know the problem in kwara every filling station boss they feel like saraki the untouchable. I just wish FG could make me anti hoarding squad leader in the state. Hhahahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahha i pity their fuel and their station

Nigerians the enemy of their motherland God pls change our mindset

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by sukkot: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Amazing, can we bail the fuel and detain them

That is Oando station at Berger. Click like if they should check Capital Oil as well.

22 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by lonelydora: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
The police has no right to arrest the manager. It is not in their jurisdiction. Over sabi dey worry that police because he knows the crowd will support him because of the fuel situation. Is he a DPR staff?

I don't support hoarding though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by superneutral(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
That the best NP can do..

Visit http://Sure9ja.com for more interesting news. grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by macino1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
2019 will be another time to make decision. This Gov. shouldn't forget that. If PMB is finding it so difficult to fix things, I begin to wonder how it would've been if the previous gov. had continue.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by victorazy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari! That was wrong, they are not the instigators.

You can't force me to sell my goods "I no dey sell" embarassed
If they are looking for someone to arrest, they should go and arrest the Pet minster not common vendor. What kind of Z is this
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Ayanko(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by cycline404(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
The problem of Nigeria are Nigerians.

In 2Pac's voice somethings will NEVER CHANGE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Sunofgod(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is hoarding now a crime?

If so I'm in a lotta trouble cos I hoard all types of shhhtt!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Lovexme(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please, they should come arrest the manager of the fuel station close to my house. Even with my N170, I still can't get fuel angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by joshuaidibia(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Not their faults. When they face despirations...humans turn to animals.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Lusola15: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Good one
But will that solve the problem. HELL NO who are they going to arrest for light
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Festysnow: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
After they would blame Buhari
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by seunny4lif(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin
The reason police arrest dem na becos the manager shout Sai Baba grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by joshuaidibia(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lovexme:
Ple
space booker. What is the meaning of PLE again?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by bolabolabo: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
na hin market nau,

if dey wants to sell, fine.

If dey dont wanna sell, still fine.

abi do dey arrest fish sellers whenever they refuse to sell their fish ni

Rubbish.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by martineverest(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
joshuaidibia:
APC is a football team like Arsenal. Losers!
so,u don join the wailer crew
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Lovexme(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
joshuaidibia:
space booker. What is the meaning of PLE again?

Egbon, if you want the space, come and collect it tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Kreamie(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Max na to fill up all their cars and he's a free ma grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by ChappyChase: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nothing to say....
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Mustay(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
See the DPR monitoring team

Apparently, the police is our friend here. smiley
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Dottore: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na wao
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by joshuaidibia(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
martineverest:
so,u don join the wailer crew
lol. Only when i close 4rm work. Bt bros,d tin dey pain me. Things just go up,but Fed Govt no wan increase salary for us.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Great
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by rawtouch: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
The man was looking for petrol to use
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Anyway, I cldnt attend a class presentation today which will be used as 15marks CA test.
My MSc result ehn! Hmmn. No light to prepare term papers and read for exams sef.
Make money no waste o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India / Anambra Man Arrested For Beating Wife, Burying Newborn Baby / Businessman And His Driver Shot Dead By Gunmen In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.