Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,067 members, 7,852,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

When The Mind Is Sick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Mind Is Sick (375 Views)

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man / Sick Musa Under The Town Planning Bridge Linking Ilupeju To Anthony Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Mind Is Sick by Holyfire1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
WHEN THE MIND IS SICK - Part 2

A sick mind will lack the following;
-POSSIBILITY THINKING -For an individual with a sick mind, right before he starts a project or take up a new task or even in the middle of the task, his mind is made up not to see the possibility of an excellent outcome. And as a result of this negative mindset, a barrier is placed on his mind against any possibility. A sick mind sings songs of impossibility. They rather prefer to find excuses not to do anything, than to see reasons for doing something. Such mind lacks faith; faith in God, faith in it's vision, faith in itself.

-PROGRESSIVE THINKING- When the mind lacks Progressive thinking, it actually lacks the ability to THINK BIG, to see beyond the present.
A mind which lacks Progressive thinking only lives on the historical trend of failure it had encounter, and not wanting to try again, after it had experienced several downturn. Such mind is incarcerated by its past. It can't recognize time and opportunities even if it present itself, because it still lives in its past .

-PRODUCTIVE THINKING - Productive thinking is a result - oriented thinking. Everything we see in our world today, either natural or material, had first being concluded in the world of thought, which is in the mind, before it materialize physically. A sick mind is not like this.
A sick mind will never see the possibility of a new invention, neither does it have the ability to conceive Productive ideas that would be needful and helpful in the society.

HEALING FOR THE SICK
For every sickness, their are causes and for every cause there is a treatment ;a balm to every fractured bone. Firstly, for you to enjoy the healing available to your mind, you must acknowledge the fact that your mind is sick.
A good treatment for the sick mind is....

WHEN THE MIND IS SICK - Part 3
Stay Connected! Be Inspired!
© 2016 ABAIRE OLAWALE
www.abaireolawale.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Truly Love Your Family? / What Will You Do ? / Furniture For Sale West Lothian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.