Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos (78182 Views)

Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom / Man Kills His Pregnant Wife, Buries Her Unclad Body In Ivory Coast (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by erayo2GCA(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Mad people everywhere
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by Suresir: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
wat level of wickedness is this ?
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by MadeOfBlaq(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wished everyone was like me,then this world would be peaceful..rip to her
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
embarassed y? embarassed
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by gqboyy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
they shall not know peace... they shall die a horrible death....rip young girl
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by kosokoadeyemi: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
They will be caught
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by huntax(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Suresir:
merciful father ,indeed u hav send as lamp among woofs cause humans cant do dis except animals in human body
Oh dear,oh dear,the education system has really failed.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by 4nobody4every1: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
sad sad
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by opius: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
wicked world ... Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by huntax(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Maybe she mistakenly recognised one of them and called his name out or something...
Makes absolutely no sense killing her.
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by coolviv: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
I declare in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that those who did this act shall by it cease any right to a future. They and all rapists will never be remembered on this earth for those without children will never have one and those who do will never enjoy them.

Look at someone's 9 months and how many days of labour. A child that people gathered to do a naming ceremony for.

I declare and the earth hears that it is finished for the perpetrators of this act.

RIP little one.
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by coolviv: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
I declare in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that those who did this act shall by it cease any right to a future. They and all rapists will never be remembered on this earth for those without children will never have one and those who do will never enjoy them.

Look at someone's 9 months and how many days of labour. A child that people gathered to do a naming ceremony for.

I declare and the earth hears that it is finished for the perpetrators of this act unless God decides to forgive them.
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
magicminister:
[size=16pt]nawaoo
Later, some useless men will say that rape occurs because girls dress indecently.
The things God will judge too plenty!
[/size]
ur contribution in dis matter is myopic. Rape happens for different reasons. One of which is indecent/provocative dressing. Others include: unfortunate visits to the opposite sex, armed robbery at homes or even in the bus, etc.
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by magicminister: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

ur contribution in dis matter is myopic. Rape happens for different reasons. One of which is indecent/provocative dressing. Others include: unfortunate visits to the opposite sex, armed robbery at homes or even in the bus, etc.

THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR RAPE!.. There might be motives/reasons but no justification!!!!
iF a girl or guy is dressed provocatively and flaunting her tits and ass or abs and you feel aroused, please look away.
Even the bible charged us to look away from anything that would make us sin!!

THERE IS
NO JUSTIFICATION
ONLy mentally disturbed people commit rape.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by bedspread: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
WICKEDNESS IN VARIOUS SHAPES AND SIZE EVERYWHERE!!!!

END OF THIS WORLD IS CLOSE
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
it will never be well with those rapists nd all rapists..

heaven and earth will reject them..they will have no peace all the days of there life...

the spirit of that girl will hurt them all the days of there life.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by Pidggin(f): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
To those who committed this crime, even their generations yet unborn will pay for this.
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by ukandi1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
falconey:
rip

those rapist murderers deserve a horrible death.

As long as Karma never fails to pay back they shall have it.
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by flokii: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
magicminister:
[size=16pt]nawaoo
Later, some useless men will say that rape occurs because girls dress indecently.
The things God will judge too plenty!
[/size]

THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR RAPE!.. There might be motives/reasons but no justification!!!!
iF a girl or guy is dressed provocatively and flaunting her tits and ass or abs and you feel aroused, please look away.
Even the bible charged us to look away from anything that would make us sin!!

THERE IS
NO JUSTIFICATION
ONLy mentally disturbed people commit rape.

I'm sure you'll still defend them when they get arrested & detained asking for evidence/proof

when there's no order, things like this are bound to happen.. somtin you hardly see during military regime cos na death instanta when caught

thank God for PMB.. hope still dey
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by Ibyno(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAD NEWS, WHEN PREMIER HOTEL IS ALL OVER THE PLACE, I CANT BELIEVE THEY STILL RAPE PEOPLE IN DIS PRESENT GENERATION .
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by Djpedro1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
R.I.P, Godday oo
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by stanliwise(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
What a life, things like this make me wanna go mad. R.I.P
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by stanliwise(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
flokii:

I'm sure you'll still defend them when they get arrested & detained asking for evidence/proof

when there's no order, things like this are bound to happen.. somtin you hardly see during military regime cos na death instanta when caught

A you supporting jungle justice?
What happen was as a lack of insecurity in that place and not just as a result that they do not kill people instantly.
jungle justice do not drive away corruption.
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by Originalsly: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by stanliwise(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
flokii:

Are you supporting jungle justice?
What happen was as a lack of insecurity in that place and not just as a result that they do not kill people instantly.
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by flokii: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
stanliwise:

A you supporting jungle justice?

not "jungle justice" but justice

how is killing a rapist/murderer jungle justice?

if you kill for no just cause.. then you should be killed

as simple as a,b,c...
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by stanliwise(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

I think you are myopic urself, all this you mention are only reasons but none of them are justification for rape and that was what the user u quoted was trying to say
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by Originalsly: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is sad. Just goes to show how depraved we have become as human beings... thinking and acting like common animals. I'm almost sure the very ones that commit the rime were out front in the search.... very soon they would be afraid of nights and even more be afraid to sleep. May their wicked deed haunt them all day and all night and may they live for a longggg time.
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by Cjizzy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
CastedDude:
no here is safe again
You say??
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by AdeniyiA(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
unknown to the rapists, their daughters too are at the mercy of rapists. such vicious circle of abuse continues ...
Re: Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Houseofglam7:
When fuq no cost again sef!
Buy one, get 3 free undecided
abi na, pay as you go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.