Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Drop Charges Against T.b Joshua – Nlc To Fg, Lasg - Dailypost. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Charges Against T.b Joshua – Nlc To Fg, Lasg - Dailypost. (718 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost / Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Charges Against T.b Joshua – Nlc To Fg, Lasg - Dailypost. by Benite: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
The Lagos State Chapter of the Nigerian Labour Congress, NLC, has urged the Federal and the Lagos
State governments to drop the charges against Prophet TB Joshua over the collapse of a guest
house belonging to his church, Synagogue Church of
All Nations, SCOAN.
This call was made when a delegation led by its Chairman, Comrade Idowu Adelakun, Lagos state
Chapter, paid T.B. Joshua a courtesy visit on Monday.
It would be recalled that the six-storey guest house
at the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN,
located within the precincts of the church collapsed
on September 12, 2014, killing 116 persons, 85 of whom were South Africans.
It would be recalled that the Lagos State
Government had filed a 111-count criminal charge
against the trustees of the church including T.B.
Joshua and the two contractors handling the project, Oladele Ogundele and Akinbola Fatiregun.
But while addressing newsmen yesterday, the NLC
said rather than try to persecute him with the ongoing criminal trial of contractors who handled the buildings, the Federal and the Lagos State governments should find a place in their hearts to
support T.B. Joshua’s ministry.
Describing Joshua as a leading light in Africa, Adelakun pointed out that his humanitarian efforts
have received world-wide recognition and conferred
him with title of an icon of religious tourism.
He said, “The Synagogue Church of All Nations
(SCOAN) remains the only ministry in Africa that
attracts the highest number of foreign visitors thereby boosting the religious tourism potentials of Nigeria and also earning huge foreign exchange for the country.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/05/building-collapse-drop-charges-against-t-b-joshua-nlc-to-fg-lasg/
Re: Drop Charges Against T.b Joshua – Nlc To Fg, Lasg - Dailypost. by Benite: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
cc lalastica fp
Re: Drop Charges Against T.b Joshua – Nlc To Fg, Lasg - Dailypost. by Boss13: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
What's the meaning of this
Re: Drop Charges Against T.b Joshua – Nlc To Fg, Lasg - Dailypost. by Ekugbeh(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ok. Like if you agree share if disagree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Charges Against T.b Joshua – Nlc To Fg, Lasg - Dailypost. by Ekugbeh(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Drop Charges Against T.b Joshua – Nlc To Fg, Lasg - Dailypost. by Benite: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ekugbeh:
chief tell us your stand first na
Re: Drop Charges Against T.b Joshua – Nlc To Fg, Lasg - Dailypost. by idupaul: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Every day I before I sleep I think I have seen it all then such news come and I know I still have a long way to go in knowing how irrational we can be in Nigeria...what is NLCS own in this matter please
Re: Drop Charges Against T.b Joshua – Nlc To Fg, Lasg - Dailypost. by CACAWA(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
I agree.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Confirms DSP Alamieyeseigha's Death / What If Saraki Decamps Back To Pdp Will His Trial Still Go On? / BENUE PDP: Leadership Tussle, David Mark Vs Suswam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.