Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Which Phone Should I Get? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Should I Get? (586 Views)

Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? / Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Should I Get? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
I have a budget of 35-38k, as a super fan of gionee, am waiting for a mid range phone from them to fit my budget but none yet. I am one of the patrons of gionee that waited for m5mini, we expected a lot but at the end gionee dissapointed us with an outdated chipset which is a major turn-off for me. I need an android phone that will fit my budget with good specs, 8 or 16mp,4g network,2gig ram, 16gig ROM, and of course mtk 67**. Your views re highly appreciated, I don't know if gionee will release a pocket friendly phone any time soon
Re: Which Phone Should I Get? by kolexepana: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Have you heard about boom j8? do check it out.
Re: Which Phone Should I Get? by Nsonaso(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
I have a budget of 35-38k, as a super fan of gionee, am waiting for a mid range phone from them to fit my budget but none yet. I am one of the patrons of gionee that waited for m5mini, we expected a lot but at the end gionee dissapointed us with an outdated chipset which is a major turn-off for me. I need an android phone that will fit my budget with good specs, 8 or 16mp,4g network,2gig ram, 16gig ROM, and of course mtk 67**. Your views re highly appreciated, I don't know if gionee will release a pocket friendly phone any time soon
Check this phone https://www.nairaland.com/3029721/brand-new-homtom-ht7-pro Gionee is not releasing Midrange phone soon instead there are planning on releasing M5 plus
Re: Which Phone Should I Get? by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
kolexepana:
Have you heard about boom j8? do check it out.
Tecno?? Just that name turns me off.
Re: Which Phone Should I Get? by starkids: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
i have a samsung galaxy note 10.1for sale 70k
Re: Which Phone Should I Get? by kolexepana: 6:00am On Apr 09, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Tecno?? Just that name turns me off.
You've been listening to people that criticize them, that j8 is tha real machine to have

(1) (Reply)

Uber Drops Google Wallet For Android Pay, See Reasons / Mtn Startpack. Your Experience The Good And The Bad / How To Access Nairaland And Other Popular Websites Free Using Airtel Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.