Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) (55963 Views)

President Buhari Female Supporter Blasts Him And Member Of His Administration / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police / Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Jico87: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2016
prettyboi1:
I understand that everyone's level of tolerance is not and can never be the same, I accept that things are VERY HARD in Nigeria right now, but I still believe time is all that's needed. Honestly, some people would not like to hear this, but it's the truth : "One year is too small to have visible changes." Even, building just one house takes about or longer than one year,how much more a country? What gives me faith and hope is that, hate him or love him, I am convinced that Buhari has the passion for Nigeria to get better. Passion is usually more than half of what is needed to pull through any work....that passion gives me hope and that's why I support Buhari. I would give him 3 years (I.e. 2 years from now) and then I can make my judgement on whether he failed or didn't and whether or not to vote him if he runs for president again.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

Agreed change is a process, agreed the government has plans but in every process there is a plan and a starting point, a foundation, a organized frame work to implement the plan. Now is there a organized frame work for this perceived plans of the present government from 500billion naira for feeding youths with no criteria for selecting the youths to 40bn for oil exploration in Lake Chad basin when only 29bn for agriculture and the absence of blueprint for solid minerals exploration in the country, strategic plan to analyze this minerals and see which can be substitute for local raw materials for our industries making it viable for investment and lack of good surveillance on solid mineral allocation and illegal mining. All this are a few of the foundations we expect to see before we say yes it is possible.Actions speak louder than words

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by free13: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2016
[/code][b][/b]When history comes to judge you and you think of the role you played in electing a 73 year-old illiterate tribal supremacist and coup-plotting ex-dictator to rule your country of over 170 million people in the 21st century, would you be proud of yourself?

From "Buhari is a reformed democrat", the new narrative being pushed by his lapdogs today is "democracy is an obstacle to the war on corruption". "Let us withdraw the constitution to help Buhari fight corruption".

Your parents queued up for long hours in 1984 for milk, rice and beans; you'd have to be a gullible dimwit to think Buhari gives a damn about you queueing up for long hours in 2016 for fuel.

A people with no knowledge of their history will never be gifted with the skills of retrospective analysis, and are bound to keep repeating their mistakes. This is exactly why it was easy to pick up an expired ethnic bigot and despotic illiterate from the dustbin of history, and dust him up into a "reformed democrat" in the eyes of the gullible, ignorant populace.[b][/b][code]
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by winningwinner(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
Niyinficient:

Oga shut up jor!

Chai! It is only Niyi that has the gut to shut the mouth of reason up! I weep for you...!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by macof(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
mikolo80:
e be like say my people enjoy suffering. how can people with brains prefer pdp to anything

is the suffering under the incompetence of buhari better for you? how much is apc giving u for your brain?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Omeny: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Una never start! No bi chanji una yarn for?
This chanji will horribly change all of u that intentionally ran GEJ down!
U must suffer 4 ur all ur deeds!

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by 100Cents: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2016
ibroziney:
HARD TIMES UNDER BUHARI NOT A SURPRISE.

No light, no water, no fuel, no food, no no no is the chorus sang all over the country at present. No doubt that times are really hard, but every man who sees beyond his nose can see a silver lining in the cloudy future.

The hope that keeps a pregnant woman going, is knowing for sure that the pains will be over after a period of time. This hope is what keeps her alive, strong and up and doing.

After more than 50 years as an independent nation, 3 republics past and 16 years wasted in an uninterrupted democracy, Nigerians for the first time elected a leader that didn't emerge by chance- but by a conscious attempt to being the president of the country.

According to history, no Nigerian leader had emerged from a conscious preparation to being a president except President Buhari.

Only President Buhari came to power with a conscious attempt to becoming a president.

He had plans with a task to building the country from scratch, by firstly identify the menace in the system and deal with it head on.

In every system, there is a critical sector that when fixed, other sectors will automatically fix themselves.

In the case of Nigeria, this critical sector is corruption.

Corruption is a lucrative sector in our system that is responsible for almost all ills and when fixed, insecurity will fix itself, unemployment will do same, power failure will exist only in history books, brain drain will turn the other way round, foreign investor and tourist will find home in Nigeria, and a lot more too many to mention.

Isaac Newton's 3rd law of motion states "to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" this law explains the hardship Nigerians are faced with today.

The action of President Buhari in fighting corruption provokes the reaction of the corrupt to fight back with equal if not more powerful reaction.

They are fighting back with their lives. This reaction is responsible for the hardship we are faced with today, but with little more time, am sure they will be defeated because they are the treacherous enemies of the state.

Buhari acted by implementing TSA, being a major step to plugging leakages, they reacted by changing their monies to dollars and starching them in suck ways, farms and villages.

This resulted in the scarcity of dollar and the free fall of Naira in the parallel market.

Buhari acted by reducing pump price by 50K and removing the controversial fuel subsidy, they reacted by creating an artificial scarcity, just to get back to the president with the people's anger.

Buhari acted by producing an unprecedented budget with higher capital expenditure, which gives hopes for better days, but they swiftly reacted by paddling the budget, trying to ridicule the government at the detriment of the masses resulting to delaying the passage of the budget.

Without a passed budget, it is always difficult to pay salaries let alone do anything significant.

Buhari acted by "unbundling" NNPC into 7 units for transparency and accountability, they reacted by cutting off fuel supply chains to power stations, throwing the whole country into darkness for days.

They will always follow the Newton's law, in an effort to bring back corruption while we will always be at the offensive to stamp out corruption.

A little more patience is just what is needed.

There is light at the end of the tunnel . Sai Baba!!!!

Hindsight and Foresight are two things you lack..

What is the history of Buhari ? Start from there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by tottinova: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2016
sonature1:

Ooh, shut the hell up! Fashola said he could fix power in 6 months, and Buhari said he would fix Nigeria in 3 months.

What impression were they trying to make when they released these statements? You people in S/West and North got us into this mess.

I and my entire village with the power of our voter cards are waiting for APC come 2019. This madness must stop!

APC is a scam!

Yes, but we've still got 3more years, wait and see how it's gonna end.
At least we waited on PDP for 16 years and what did we get
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by normac: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Haha, well she did say we need "iron hand" grin Hope she's enjoying the iron hand. dimwit

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by free13: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2016
[b][/b]
Kenai:

When history comes to judge you and you think of the role you played in electing a 73 year-old illiterate tribal supremacist and coup-plotting ex-dictator to rule your country of over 170 million people in the 21st century, would you be proud of yourself?

From "Buhari is a reformed democrat", the new narrative being pushed by his lapdogs today is "democracy is an obstacle to the war on corruption". "Let us withdraw the constitution to help Buhari fight corruption".

Your parents queued up for long hours in 1984 for milk, rice and beans; you'd have to be a gullible dimwit to think Buhari gives a damn about you queueing up for long hours in 2016 for fuel.

A people with no knowledge of their history will never be gifted with the skills of retrospective analysis, and are bound to keep repeating their mistakes. This is exactly why it was easy to pick up an expired ethnic bigot and despotic illiterate from the dustbin of history, and dust him up into a "reformed democrat" in the eyes of the gullible, ignorant populace.
[b][/b]

tongue
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Forwetinnah: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2016
I am very happy the last administration handed over to boooooohari quietly, now the dundees who have been singing his praise can now see how useless and heartless is. If GEJ had remained in power we would still be hearing rubbish like "this can't happen if bubu was President"...."there would have been fuel everywhere if bubu had won"..."corruption in NNPC would have stopped if bubu was in Aso Rock"...."Nepa officials would have been sacked for taking light if bubu had won"..."there would have been free education, free meals and free 5k tongue if bubu was president"...
Now see the lives of the 15 million scam oponus who brought the greatest scam to Nigeria...see them grasping on straws and making the silliest excuses for an old illiterate who doesn't care and embarrasses them any chance he gets. I am happy they ALL SEE IT NOW!! SO THAT THIS RUBBISH OF BOOOOOHARI BEING THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA SINCE CRUDE OIL CAN DIE A NATURAL DEATH!! After his tenure, we will all fast never to encounter a mistake like him...things have gone from 70 to zero in just one year!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by winningwinner(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Origin:
It shows we did not have light under jona too a year ago.

If PMB takes back electricity from private companies u'll say he is a dictator. Who knows the CEOs of the DISCOs should address them and stop been cowards.

The people holding us to ransome live among us but we are waiting for a messiah to come save you. FUEL AND ELECTRICITY ARE UNDER PRIVATE MANAGEMENT.

Please wake up from this dream, it's already afternoon!

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by ElCapone(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Kenai:
Wah wah waaaah!

"South East lost by not supporting Buhari"

"South East put their eggs in one basket"

"South East miscalculated by not supporting Buhari"

"South East is blinded by tribalism"

"South East was politically naive and lacked sophistication for not supporting change"

"South East will be on the wrong side of history for not supporting Buhari"

"South East miscalculated seriously by not supporting Buhari"

Well, with the events playing out, it sure looks to me like the South-East were the WISER ones for refusing to be deceived by the FAKE change and propaganda.

When history comes to judge you and you think of the role you played in electing a 73 year-old illiterate tribal supremacist and coup-plotting ex-dictator to rule your country of over 170 million people in the 21st century, would you be proud of yourself?

A people with no knowledge of their history will never be gifted with the skills of retrospective analysis, and are bound to keep repeating their mistakes. This is exactly why it was easy to pick up an expired ethnic bigot and despotic illiterate from the dustbin of history, and dust him up into a "reformed democrat" in the eyes of the gullible, ignorant populace.
u wld definitely come 4 ma 4 wat am abt 2 say bt e no change anytin oh. Eigther u voted him or nt it doesnt change da fact dat he wld b presido till 2019 then i guess u wld b given an opportunity to vote any of ur igbo brodaz or worst still he mite compound ur worriez and still come and if God is nt on ur side, he may win then i wld c what u wld want to do. Da highest u wld b able to do wld b nt 2 vote 4 him wich wld nt change anytin cos there wld b millionz who wld despite ur calling him names. So bros see u in 2019 or worst still c u in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2016
ibroziney:

No light, no water, no fuel, no food, no no no is the chorus sang all over the country at present. No doubt that times are really hard, but every man who sees beyond his nose can see a silver lining in the cloudy future.

The hope that keeps a pregnant woman going, is knowing for sure that the pains will be over after a period of time. This hope is what keeps her alive, strong and up and doing.

After more than 50 years as an independent nation, 3 republics past and 16 years wasted in an uninterrupted democracy, Nigerians for the first time elected a leader that didn't emerge by chance- but by a conscious attempt to being the president of the country.

According to history, no Nigerian leader had emerged from a conscious preparation to being a president except President Buhari.

Only President Buhari came to power with a conscious attempt to becoming a president.

He had plans with a task to building the country from scratch, by firstly identify the menace in the system and deal with it head on.

In every system, there is a critical sector that when fixed, other sectors will automatically fix themselves.

Corruption is a lucrative sector in our system that is responsible for almost all ills and when fixed, insecurity will fix itself, unemployment will do same, power failure will exist only in history books, brain drain will turn the other way round, foreign investor and tourist will find home in Nigeria, and a lot more too many to mention.

Isaac Newton's 3rd law of motion states "to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" this law explains the hardship Nigerians are faced with today.

The action of President Buhari in fighting corruption provokes the reaction of the corrupt to fight back with equal if not more powerful reaction.

They are fighting back with their lives. This reaction is responsible for the hardship we are faced with today, but with little more time, am sure they will be defeated because they are the treacherous enemies of the state.

Buhari acted by implementing TSA, being a major step to plugging leakages, they reacted by changing their monies to dollars and starching them in suck ways, farms and villages.

This resulted in the scarcity of dollar and the free fall of Naira in the parallel market.

Buhari acted by reducing pump price by 50K and removing the controversial fuel subsidy, they reacted by creating an artificial scarcity, just to get back to the president with the people's anger.

Buhari acted by producing an unprecedented budget with higher capital expenditure, which gives hopes for better days, but they swiftly reacted by paddling the budget, trying to ridicule the government at the detriment of the masses resulting to delaying the passage of the budget.

Without a passed budget, it is always difficult to pay salaries let alone do anything significant.

Buhari acted by "unbundling" NNPC into 7 units for transparency and accountability, they reacted by cutting off fuel supply chains to power stations, throwing the whole country into darkness for days.

They will always follow the Newton's law, in an effort to bring back corruption while we will always be at the offensive to stamp out corruption.

Your write up is a weak attempt at using pseudo science to justifying the obvious ineptitude of PMB

For someone who consciously spent 6 years of his life preparing to "change" Nigeria as a president.... he has made to many blunders

The TSA you said was the product of his 6 year meditation to plug loopholes came from GEJ according to the APC. We have seen one company benefit from that TSA than the entire Osun state

Every other moves he made shows he is a neophyte at best or corrupt dictator at worst

From delay in ministerial appointment, s, creating a policy vacuum that led to a massive withdrawal of foreign investments and global derating of Nigerias economy...from the " missing" budget fiasco to "padded" budget fiasco to the current "I will not sign this budget" fiasco, i hate to break it to you but the xhange Nigeria needs isnt in that budget

His anti corruption campaign is basically becoming inconclusive with the typee of media based trials we are seeing

Chief... elders say na from small you go know pikin wey go good... its only fulani herdsmen that are enjoying this PMB guy right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by ElCapone(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Karlovich:
The Dullard's Effect, buhari is going back to Daura to tend to his cows come may 2019
take a chill pill until den.
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Chinaboi(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2016
gbens2000:
you deserve a cyber slap-assault-jail term. angry,I no blame you na becuz u Neva star dey use ur refrigerator as wardrobe na cheesy
Epic reply grin
u deserve one botu of orijin

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by ElCapone(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
I believe that most people that voted for Buhari are regretting it now, those that are still supporting him are benefiting from the APC government, I dont think that a normal person will be sleeping under terrible heat, no light, no fuel, no water and still be shouting SAI BABA, if not the person suppose to go and visit a Psychiatrist
sai baba!!! Sai chanji!!! Make him dey there till 2023
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by gbens2000(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Chinaboi:

Epic reply grin
u deserve one botu of orijin
damn cry,just wat I need right nw,chill one cheesy
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Hakeem3(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Nairalanders can be so irrational and easily deceived by som cooked up stories .. U mean to tell me since may last year this girl has been using same particular pic as her twitter dp.. Ah pirri una sha.. This is simply an edited work to make a stupid point.. Well sailers can wail for all I care.. But one tin is certain for me if a rerun is to b conducted today I will gladly nd wholeheartedly vote Buhari again and again .. Shikina...!!!

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Hakeem3(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2016
Nairalanders can be so irrational and easily deceived by som cooked up stories .. U mean to tell me since may last year this girl has been using same particular pic as her twitter dp.. Ah pirri una sha.. This is simply an edited work to make a stupid point.. Well wailers can wail for all I care.. But one tin is certain for me if a rerun is to b conducted today I will gladly nd wholeheartedly vote Buhari again and again .. Shikina...!!!
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by oblak00(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Raise your hand if you have fuel and light in your country! grin grin grin . I have cursed Buhari and my mouth dey swell. Me sef Don weak

3 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Bre(f): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Kenai:
Wah wah waaaah!

"South East was politically naive and lacked sophistication for not supporting change"

Well, with the events playing out, it sure looks to me like the South-East were the WISER ones for refusing to be deceived by the FAKE change and propaganda.

I'm so in love with this comment! Even my own family members who supported Buhari during elections, I just don't look at them the same way any more. It takes a special kind of ignorance to vote for that man. Those that still continue to support him given his current performance? Their case is beyond redemption.

3 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Mariopgomery(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2016
dustydee:
One thing I like about some APC supporters is that they criticize their government when they are not performing to expectation unlike the PDP that hardly sees anything wrong with their government. If we must progress as a country we must learn to tell each other the truth even if we come from the same family.

and what is the truth?

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by magzey: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2016
But am still proud for voting PMB to power so that all our stolen wealth must be returned.i predicted 1 year suffering cos of 16 Years looting by enemies of nigeria
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2016
its why i dont bother to ans some peeps they are on auto prostitute...they switch sides at ease cuz dey av no sense of direction or personal will..the b.iacth now will want to justify her randy topics prior now but can still switch lanes in hrs..huh
kurt09:
Laughs.... Buhari restored her brain to factory setting
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by ricebeans668: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2016
YouthsPC0:
If Buhari has conscience he would have addressed the nation to apologize for the current suffering, and inform his people of steps being taken to alleviate our pains , but it will never happen as long as his concienceless zombies continue to hail his ineptitude the same way they hailed him for refusing to appoint ministers for over six months , now at almost one year there an economic team is no where our economy is in shambles even his ministers are more or less ghosts ,with no one that inspires ,the smartest of them is aspiring to make pencils our situation is terrible.

Buhari is a mistake!!!

You have very good points. But some major factors about Buhari refusing to apologize to Nigerians is that Buhari is a CORE Fulani man. A typical Fulani man ONLY loves himself and other who are of his ethnic group. A typical Fulani man do not have time or value for live. A Fulani man only knows to undermine others who are outside of his ethnic group. Buhari's case is even worst because he is a CORE Islamist. He was also a Military man. All these and others are moving in the highest decree of Buhari body hence he will NEVER apologize to any body even when people are comfirmed dead because of his incompetence, dullness. Nigerians will regret and cry openly very shortly. Think of it, if Buhari is normal, he should come out and say something to show that he cares.

3 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2016
ibroziney:

I understand bro... buh u know we humans complain so easily... though I m not a fan of Buhari because I still see him as a corrupt person anyways. .. I bliv he is doing something right hence all ds travails to weaken him...
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by streamsofjoy(f): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2016
This is wat happens when u think you know when in fact u dnt. She shd not be quick to run her mouth and/or judge next time.
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Alwaystruth: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2016
It is either you lives in Mars or in dream world, that you failed to notice that
Nigerians are kneeling down and praying to God for Bubu to be able to even return Nigeria and Nigerians
to the level GEJ and PDP left them?. What we enjoy freely during PDP and GEJ tenure have become luxurious,scarce and
for the rich and mighty in Bubu's government.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by musicwriter(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Kenai:
Wah wah waaaah!

"Buhari is a reformed democrat".

"democracy is an obstacle to the war on corruption".

Sometime ago I tried explaining to someone here on this forum that the above quotes contradicts itself and that Buhari can't have it both ways.
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Alwaystruth: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Between Zombies and the 72 virgins benefactors, i don't know which group is most useless and most brainwashed.
Someone will perform wonders and in almost 11 months nothing has changed?. To even provide fuel to the populace seems
too difficult and he is going to perform wonders for zombies. Anyway, in Zombieland, everything is wonders, including bleeping
your girl friend. Please, devilish APC and their supporters should return Nigeria to where PDP and gej left us. We were better then, now ,no forex, high inflation..exchange rate rose from 199-350, companies closing, unemployment, no fuel,no light, herdsmen killing and maiming people and some people still keep hope for change. i wonder why PDP has not called its supporters out to the streets for protests....I wonder why Nigerians have to endure this out of this world hardship because of one old illiterate president. Can someone tell me anywhere in the world..where their conditions can compared to that of Nigerians under APC?.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by ricebeans668: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
mikolo80:
e be like say my people enjoy suffering. how can people with brains prefer pdp to anything
Zomies and liers will even die provided the cause is imcompetence arising from the dumbest dunce electric bill certificate holder.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Lionsclaw: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Someone said its a fake facebook account and to that I say its not about fake. But the person is a combination of a zombie and a coward.
It must be some high profile GEJ hater who wanted to talk but also hide.
Now due to shame he doesnt want to show his frustration with buhari openly so he/she went back to his fake account to insult buhari grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.