Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) (57469 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Saraki's CCT Trial ; Latest Proceeding Delay Tactics Thrown Out... / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by flokii: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
IPOD touts will still come here to support him...

so I heard one president resigned over panama leaks. and our own tough guy is still there clinging to power

time will tell..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by 5starmilitant: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
G
Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by sirthisthickkal: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
bukola saraki aka judas iscariot, we all knew what happen to that betrayal, he committed suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by omowolewa: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Saraki, hummm! I wonder what the defence would look like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by Montaque(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
he should now resign for #panamapapers.
always putting naija in bad spotlight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by aloeman15(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
While the trial commences, will the cct dust off tinubu's file and RESUME proceedings against him?
And what of the petitions at the efcc against ministers of this govt?
Jokers, the lot of you.

1 Like

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by flokii: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
shamecurls:
Corruption smells all over him like Lin** Ik*** Pus*y

let oldstinky catch you grin

but seriously.. shey pus*y cleanser expensive ni?

that she can't afford.. can't imagine d stench from down there..

e reach make wizkid manager jaa comot abeg

2 Likes

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by eleko1: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
blazer234:
As much as I dislike saraki, I still see his trial as witch-hunting. Would he be in this situation if he hadn't contested for senate presidency? I doubt it. Buhari should prove this is not witch hunting by prosecuting amechi too....or does buhari or efcc want to tell us they are not aware of amechi's thievery?
may God smite all those thieves with blindness. Let solve saraki issue first b4 we com 4 Ameachi
Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by sam90s(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
blazer234:
As much as I dislike saraki, I still see his trial as witch-hunting. Would he be in this situation if he hadn't contested for senate presidency? I doubt it. Buhari should prove this is not witch hunting by prosecuting amechi too....or does buhari or efcc want to tell us they are not aware of amechi's thievery?

You really need to bring up instances where EFCC was petitioned on this 'thievery' of Amechi and fail to do the needful, I don't think PDP will be so nice to ignore such instance, anyway, provide it if you have any.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by tinsel: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ikengawo:
When I see muhammed, akindele, 1 Nuru and any variation of Ola I stop listening. The last time Nigeria listened to the coalition we got a 72 year old illiterate bigot as president of Africa's largest economy.

believe it or not, those that know politics in Nigeria know Saraki is stronger than Buhari in Nigeria.
You are an igbo or south south man and you just mentioned saraki's brothers and sisters.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by eleko1: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
GstringAngela:
Why are the ibos the only supporting Saraki? Even his people in Kwara state are oppose to him, but the ibos are the only one who supporting him
dnt mind those Eastside pipu dem.Make saraki dey deceive dem with the wear made in ABA rain boot campaign

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by sexytyga(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
olatex25:
these guy is playing prank on us, if I hear u are happy.
eni inu re oodun to nla sugar, ako Jedi loma seleshe fa
What do you mean like seriously?
Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by jelal007(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ikengawo:
When I see muhammed, akindele, 1 Nuru and any variation of Ola I stop listening. The last time Nigeria listened to the coalition we got a 72 year old illiterate bigot as president of Africa's largest economy.

believe it or not, those that know politics in Nigeria know Saraki is stronger than Buhari in Nigeria.
Shut ur wide gutter up. If there's a bigot here,its you. Block-headed slowpoke who can hardly make a comment online without prejudice.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by Ndolarr: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bukola Saraki is a shameless liar! His Alfas in Ilorin and the marabouts from Mali and Senegal have obviously failed! His numerous efforts to stall his CCT trial, including the 2016 budget rigmarole and hiring of dubious, selfish, expired, godless SANs and Israeli experts have all failed!! Law of karma is about to catch up with him. God surely hears the cries of the innocent depositors of the defunct Societe Generale Bank and the masses of Kwara whom he had thoroughly impoverished by his greed!!! There is God surely

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by blazer234: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
sam90s:

You really need to bring up instances where EFCC was petitioned on this 'thievery' of Amechi and fail to do the needful, I don't think PDP will be so nice to ignore such instance, anyway, provide it if you have any.

http://www.trendtopix.com/former-governor-amaechi-implicated-in-multi-million-naira-embezzlement-scandal/

rubiztech.com/cnns-amampour-rotimi-amaechi-allegedly-looted-757m-n70b-in-us-foreign-accounts/

www.reportsafrique.com/tag/us-bank-returns-amaechi-loot/

Efcc must be very blind not to have seen any of the above information.

1 Like

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by curiouses: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
agarawu23:
That man is a disgrace to Nigeria.

He should resign

Curiouses baba, long time no chat

Bro...very, very long time. Howdy?
Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by blazer234: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
eleko1:
may God smite all those thieves with blindness. Let solve saraki issue first b4 we com 4 Ameachi

What an effort at covering up? So when does that become the system? Why didn't you finish solving saraki's case first before introducing that of olisa metuh or that of dasuki? Government filled with hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by Abeyjide: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
dog wey won lost,no go hear hunter flute.na arrogance go destroy him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by Sylverbox(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Feranmicharles:
see ma papa mama country oo
in fact na you talk the best talk so far! I keep lamenting the same thing! See my parents country!!!
Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by opineflu(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
saraki is an HE GOAT
Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by gigabyte13: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
GstringAngela:
Why are the ibos the only supporting Saraki? Even his people in Kwara state are oppose to him, but the ibos are the only one who supporting him

Are you surprised? It is because stealing, looting and cheating is their birthright. I mean it is in their DNA right from birth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by babyfaceafrica: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
blazer234:

http://www.trendtopix.com/former-governor-amaechi-implicated-in-multi-million-naira-embezzlement-scandal/

rubiztech.com/cnns-amampour-rotimi-amaechi-allegedly-looted-757m-n70b-in-us-foreign-accounts/

www.reportsafrique.com/tag/us-bank-returns-amaechi-loot/

Efcc must be very blind not to have seen any of the above information.

people are not tried online,if you have a case present it to the court

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by Banks22(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Saraki stronger than Buhari in Nigeria Politics... U must be born in the late 80s to assume dat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by blazer234: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
people are not tried online,if you have a case present it to the court

You should be ashamed of yourself for even attempting a cover up for amechi.

Where did saraki's trial begin? It started from a report given by sahara reporter.

The saraki's loot returned by US bank to the federal government, was it also online trial? So, does the federal government need anybody to tell them again that Amechi is a thief even after the bank sent a mail to the federal government to that effect?

I understand that you are a paid per post agent and you must post unreasonable nonsense. If not, your handler will not pay you.

1 Like

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by DjAduba(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Laid2001:
Better listen, the last time we did not listen, we got an idiot with a PHD ruling cluelessly and corruption was having a free day.

Tell us why is he not The President of our Nation? Any way if u are right we shall see.
Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by Toosure70: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
when will iPad get senses like yoloba people. Yoruba attacking Yoruba because of corruption while iPad praising iidiot. Most senseless mofos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by arresa: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Just today, the Iceland prime minister resigned today based on the fact that he failed to disclose his wife's assets in the Panama papers..

Saraki, a public official facing criminal trial in Nigeria refused to leave office even after his wife's undisclosed assets showed up on the panama papers just like the now resigned prime minister in Nigeria..

Food for thought ..

Nigerians are indeed a different bread... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by banme1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
GstringAngela:
can u list them pls.
Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
About the most greedy Nigerian politician. sad

Greedy and hungry for power and position. shocked

His extended family cohesion means nothing to him. cry
In his drunken quest for power. lipsrsealed

His family name means nothing to him. cry
In his depraved love for fame. shocked

The welfare of the poor means nothing to him. angry
In his crazy crave for money. angry

The reputation of the country means nothing to him. cry
In his obsession for position. embarassed

Do you know who I'm talking about? tongue
I did not call anybody's name o grin grin grin lipsrsealed undecided kiss smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
blazer234:
Watch out, they will come after you asking u to bring proof that Amechi is corrupt.
Hahaha! Let the witch hunting continue.

1 Like

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by olajizz01(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ikengawo:

when i too see chukwudi,chidi,Nnamdi,chidibere,i know that i see rebels against the state and big losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) by Greatfuture: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nigeria justice system protect criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.