Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook (1303 Views)

Funny Reactions on twitter trails Soundcity MVP Awards / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by mrhansome12(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Screen shots of what a girl posted on her instagram about boyfriend upkeep on weekly basis
friend's reactions below

Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by mrhansome12(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2016

Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by eme1n(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
On your way to One Chance avenue...
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by marsoden: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
She was looking for cheap popularity, and she got it.
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Baby oku
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by SAMBARRY: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin

Broke a55 niggurs be banging their keypads angrily because they're Broke grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by mrhansome12(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin

Broke a55 niggurs be banging their keypads angrily because they're Broke grin
lol funny but did you think she is reasonable by that post
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
In an Ibadan garage# Zobohawker:Sobo tutu deee!
Me:Iya sobo yin tutu daadaa? Zobohawker:Obo iya re loma tutu!
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by SAMBARRY: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
mrhansome12:
lol funny but did you think she is reasonable by that post
her hair her body her life. Live yours
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by mrhansome12(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
her hair her body her life. Live yours
her business too, I have always live mine but damn even if na dangote son be her boyfriend he will not be comfortable with such maintenance allowance
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by SAMBARRY: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
mrhansome12:
her business too, I have always live mine but damn even if na dangote son be her boyfriend he will not be comfortable with such maintenance allowance
it's lived not live
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by prahcetomi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yeye girl...mtchewww
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by Iolite(f): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by Okasman(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
IF HER FADA CAN GIVE HER DAT MONI..NO P..MOST FOOLISH GAL OF D MONTH
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by Brigadier7(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
I won't be surprised if she automatically becomes a celeb after this
Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by mrhansome12(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
it's lived not live
ok thanks for the correction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook by mrhansome12(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Brigadier7:
I won't be surprised if she automatically becomes a celeb after this
she is oo e don reach Linda Ikeji blog and her next status she talked about it

(1) (Reply)

Freeze Makes Fun Of Toyin Aimhaku's Ex Boyfriend, Seun Egbegbe / See Khloe Kardashian In A Transparent Jumpsuit - Showing Her Bare Ass / D'banj Shows Off His Award Gallery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.