Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,248 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pls Help! Acca Online Registration: - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Pls Help! Acca Online Registration: (1331 Views)

Acca Materials For June And December 2012 Exams / Help! Acca Preparations And Exam. / Acca, Ican & Ats Tuition Provider Now In Lekki-ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Acca Online Registration: by folutender: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
I heard it is easier and faster to register online and since d closing date was fast approaching, i opted for the online registration. U can imagine i used about 7hours!. it was so slow: continuously hanging(i guess there was an internal error). Alas! when i got to step 17(out of 21), i was told to restart cos they lost service. I just could not do that! after hours of registering! So i struggled to move to the next step. Filling out the payment details was anoda battle.I eventually managed to complete the registration. Then on the summary page where i should be able to view the information, none of my info was displayed. Moving on to the last page, i discovered that the payment of 66pounds was required among the list of supporting documents i need to submit to their nigerian office. Note that i had filled the mastercard information on one of the steps of the form. Doesit mean it wasn't received, or my details were not received at all? even the page i was told to print out doesn't bear my name! But i was given a Customer Reference number

Upon enquiries @ their V.I office, was told to wait till i get a response to my application from their U. K office,(that will take up to six weeks).Then i would be given a student I.D.That is when i can access the portal to fill in the mastercard details again.

House, what do u think. Pls i need help fast. i had to credit someones mastercard to be able to pay on line cos I'm yet to have mine and his account has not since been debited
Re: Pls Help! Acca Online Registration: by jahrule: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2009
be patient
Re: Pls Help! Acca Online Registration: by bollyaddy: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2009
why dont you go to there office,pick registration form and return it to them with all your credentials with no charge.All you need is just to get the master cardholder to sign on the form with the card details (NO NEED OF THE PIN) for the payment of the registration.
Re: Pls Help! Acca Online Registration: by loisdienmi: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2011
2010-2011

4 all F1,f2,f3,f4, P1 e.t.c soft copy, call 07044265637 or text, email laidebaruwa@yahoo.com

Video Recorded ACCA HD Studio Quality Lectures
ACCA Lecture Notes soft
Global Live Virtual Classroom
Pass 1st Time Guarantee
Tutor Marked mock Exams
Self-assessment ACCA exams and progress tests
Ultimate confidence booster TM
On-line Tutor Support
Global On-line Community
Study book (soft copy)
E-Study Book ()
Revision kit(soft copy)
E-Revision kit

EXAM TIPS, MOCK EXAMS PRACTICE VIDEO LECTURES REVIDSION

e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Top Secret To Pass Ccna ,mcse, Oracle Exam / Online Course Instructors (whatsapp Group) / Degree Programme In Nigeria Is Here At Last By Fut Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.