Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,723 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? (806 Views)

"Tom Tom Should Endorse Bam Bam Because Her Voice Is So Smooth": BBNaija's Leo / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them / Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by NaijaBeats(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ?

Hello Lovable readers hope you doing good ?.
lets talk about this topic, "Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Who Has The Best Voice ??".
Actually what happened
is this, i heare some guys arguing on the topic, i listened to their points and all i could say at the end is "Adekunle Gold" has a better voice than patorankings, this is the reason, patoranking sings normally and purely but looking at adekunle's gold voice, the guy is musically gifted.
he's good at singing at a melodic pattern , ad-libbing , singing and everything.
somethings you dont know about adekunle gold.

He wrote his first song at the age of 15 and went on to join the junior choir of his church.
He studied Arts and Design at the Lagos State Polytechnic while majoring in Graphics.
He added Gold to his name after a session in church with the inspiration coming from an excerpt of the pastor’s preaching.
In the early days of his career, Adekunle was a member of a boy band called The Bridge.
The group dropped a couple of singles and featured acts like Skales and GT the guitarman before it was disbanded.
Adekunle Gold is also a sculptor, painter and graphics designer.
Am not disputing the fact that patoranking is not good but adekunle gold is better.
the guy also said something "Voice Of Nigeria" award that adekunle gold was not nominated, my answer to that is its either they were chosed when he hasnt been signed into "Ybnl Nation" or they have some other qualities to chose their nominees.
A quote said "Its Either Good Or Better, And Anything Okay Than Good Is Better".
Whats your say about this ?
whose voice is better between the two ?
Re: Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by NaijaBeats(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Golden kunle all d way joor. Dah golden voice
Re: Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by MoNickk(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
inasmuch as I like the two musicians,I prefer pantorankings voice. his voice is unique,husky with a blend of smoky flavour,his style of music is also dope. pantoranking all the way!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by Khd95(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
How about davido's voice

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by ojun50(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
Patorankings Voice world class
Adekunle Golds Voice yoruba Nigeria kind of voice

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by safarigirl(f): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pato has that unique, husky reggaeton voice, hard to imitate. Adekunle is not singing in any pitch an average singer can't reach.

Totally unrelated voices suited for different genres, but Pato's voice wins on unique quality
Re: Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by vhickky(f): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by vhickky(f): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
I prefer adekunle gold's voice....... That voice does things to me.....
NP : pick up the call
Re: Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by joshing(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
This isnt meant for competition, both voices are on diff lanes. If you love comtemporary (Reggae dance hall especially), you prefer Pato on the oda hand if you are a lover of indeginous yoruba voice... Golden Kunle will be your choice so plz itz just about you like not as if you can say any is better
Re: Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2016
patoranking voice is better.
Re: Adekunle Golds Voice Compared To Patorankings, Whose Voice Is Better ? by moonnstar(f): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Pato's voice fit send me to sleep even wen I dey av my worst menstrual cramps

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Celebrates Son As He Turns A Year Older / My Thoughts: When Rob Kardashian Became Engaged To Blac Chyna / Flavour N'abania Becomes Life Beer NB Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.