Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. (952 Views)

I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe / 2019: How Jonathan Will Lead The Charge Against APC / Change Agenda: The Bible Warned Against APC, But We Don't Read The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. by infinitty(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmmm.... Bible even warned us about APC BUT we don't read our bible. .. Can someone open to Proverbs 24 vs 21 and 22... My son fear the Lord , And fear the King as well; Do not associate with those that say "CHANGE " 22: For their calamity comes quickly. .. and the disaster the both may bring. .
Re: Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. by dannyben5: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
gud
Re: Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. by oyinkinola: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
infinitty:
Hmmmm.... Bible even warned us
about APC BUT we don't read our bible.
.. Can someone open to Proverbs 24 vs
21 and 22...
My son fear the Lord , And fear the King
as well; Do not associate with those that
say "CHANGE "
22: For their calamity comes quickly. ..
and the disaster the both may bring. .
another new testament in bible?
Re: Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. by chaberry(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
infinitty:
Hmmmm.... Bible even warned us
about APC BUT we don't read our bible.
.. Can someone open to Proverbs 24 vs
21 and 22...
My son fear the Lord , And fear the King
as well; Do not associate with those that
say "CHANGE "
22: For their calamity comes quickly. ..
and the disaster the both may bring. .
For real?
Re: Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. by sunkoye: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kontinu to make mockery of bible.

e be like say u wanna chop divine slap.... angry

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. by oyinkinola: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
chaberry:

For real?
this might have been revealed from otuoke!

1 Like

Re: Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. by TemmyWon(f): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin grin doll checked and confirmed
Re: Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. by chaberry(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
oyinkinola:

this might have been revealed from otuoke!
Check the said verse in the bible and see if he is right or wrong
Re: Even The Bible Warned Against APC But We Don't Read Our Bible. by linuxuser(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Proverbs 24:21New King James Version (NKJV)

My son, fear the Lord and the king;
Do not associate with those given to change;

Proverbs 24:22New King James Version (NKJV)

For their calamity will rise suddenly,
And who knows the ruin those two can bring?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+24%3A21%2C22&version=NKJV

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Under Pressure To Resign / Vice-president, Yemi Osinbajo's Shocking Revelation / Benue Deputy Speaker’s Car Stuck On Bad Muddy Road In His Constituency (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.