Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How To Discover Your Destiny, Right Career And 3-5 Businesses That Best Fit You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Discover Your Destiny, Right Career And 3-5 Businesses That Best Fit You (861 Views)

3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover Your Destiny, Right Career And 3-5 Businesses That Best Fit You by Jomakins(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
This post is intended to be highly educative, interactive, get right understanding about your life purpose or destiny and give you direction in life and business. Ask me any question relating to any form of confusion or worries going on in your life regarding what job or business to do, career to pursue, how to correct wrong courses, cope with current job or situations, know the businesses or career that best fit you or solve any lingering problem in your life, job and business, including hurts, disability, health or relationships issues. I will dig up the solution to them through understanding your destiny.

As a renowned author of one of the best-selling books on the subject of destiny and life purpose, I want to share with you all on how you can optimize your destiny and become a much sought after persons in life, make money and become fulfilled.

A man’s life preserver is his destiny. Your Destiny or life purpose houses your make – up (the real you) and your Divine Assignment. In your divine assignment are unique career, real work, unique businesses, niche and your best fit in life, excluding job which is a misnomer, given to you by the world order as a means of livelihood.

The first journey every man must undergo in life is the journey of discovering whom God created him to be and what to do. Even Apostle Paul asked God, “What would you have me to do?” Every confusion in any areas of life, be it financial, marital, health, physical, emotional or spiritual takes it root from people’s confusion over not knowing their make – up and divine assignment. Every worry in life is easily nullified when you known what your destiny is, and you catch up with your Life Vision, Cast unique goals, identify your core Values, strategize and proceed on your Life Mission.

I have divine wisdom to help people unwrap their destiny, even to the extent of explaining the riddles of what a graduate studied in the university, what he regretted not to have studied, combining them with his life’s hurts and happy times to put him perfectly on the path of his destiny.

Usually, when I help clients to discover their destiny, right career and 3-5 businesses they are uniquely designed to do, I award each person a Personalized Destiny/Business Profile. This profile is like an equipment manual. It consists of details of what they must do to have real success, money, good health and fulfillment.

Furthermore, the Personalized Destiny/Business Profile will reveal your unique Life Vision, Mission, Destiny Function, Destiny forms, your unique Message, Products, Trade mark, Copyright, Best - fit in life, real work, right career and 3-5 unique businesses to do and be sought for in life, start and make money. An audio Cd containing full details of your divine assignment, 3-5 businesses to do, how to begin and succeed is issued to you alongside with your Personalized Destiny/Business Profile.

Additional package of the items we shall be treating here will be written down in my next post or you may as well check it out at once in my website :www.jomakinspublishing.com

Let's share.

Always Happy To Help!
Re: How To Discover Your Destiny, Right Career And 3-5 Businesses That Best Fit You by Fr33born(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Dangote Have Borrow Money To Fund His Projects / Online Business For Beginners / I Make Explainer/animated Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.