Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,401 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? (1360 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Maybe he has resorted to the use of bicycle this one dem post am go village church so please somebody should intimate him about the fuel and power scarcity.

If he doesn't have light to power his microphone, we can provide the battery powered one and if he has cough, procold dey too. Dollar hike no affect that one.

All I need is for him to praise APC for leading the country well so far.grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by otukpo(f): 4:59am On Apr 06, 2016
He is praying for PMB not to disgrace him.
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by LazyWasterners: 5:15am On Apr 06, 2016
The man don hide!
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by shachris02: 5:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Mbaka speaks as the Lord directs and i've never known him to be a coward. Be sure to hear from him whenever the Lord directs him to speak.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by shachris02: 5:19am On Apr 06, 2016
LazyWasterners:
The man don hide!

He holds morning mass every morning for his parishoners in Enugu. How can he be hidding? cool Mbaka Ogu is not a coward!
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by M4gunners: 5:24am On Apr 06, 2016
otukpo:
He is praying for PMB not to disgrace him.
If he like;let him pray for him from now till 2019,this government has already disgrace him and madam bringbackourgirls.
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by KissCODE(m): 5:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Father Mbaka has gone into hiding... Soon he will go to exile... Just watch

Oby Ezekwesiri will soon run away from Nigeria
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by eyeview: 5:28am On Apr 06, 2016
Was he not the one that recently went to Abuja and was flown back with the presidential jet?
Please,let's leave the man. As far as am concerned,he gambled and his gamble clicked and he's now seen as a true man of God.
Fulani herdsmen kidnapped his kinsmen and even catholic priests,nobody heard a word from him.
Meanwhile,ability to see into the future is not a true mark of a genuine man of God. False spirits have ESP(extra sensory powers) too.
Let's be careful
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by 9japrof(m): 5:53am On Apr 06, 2016
shachris02:
Mbaka speaks as the Lord directs and i've never known him to be a coward. Be sure to hear from him whenever the Lord directs him to speak.

cool

gullible soul, yeye speaks as the Lord directs, if your god mbaka was from God he would never dabble into politics, he would use the pulpit to declare Gods message of salvation instead of partisan politics.
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by shachris02: 6:02am On Apr 06, 2016
9japrof:

gullible soul, yeye speaks as the Lord directs, if your god mbaka was from God he would never dabble into politics, he would use the pulpit to declare Gods message of salvation instead of partisan politics.

but your oyedepo does that.
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by chudionu58(f): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Mbaka is currently too ashamed of himself to speak. But he's waiting patiently for fuel prices to drop to start from where he stopped!....
"Umu chukwu, God told me that buhari is your Saviour! Ayeyeye ooooo! "...The congregation responds in ecstasy without bothering to ask whether truly his prophecies actually brings any salvation. No wonder the whites that brought churches to us are not soo religious these days !....
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by 9japrof(m): 6:29am On Apr 06, 2016
shachris02:

but your oyedepo does that.

Bros to be honest, I am one of Jehovah's witnesses. We don't dabble into active politics. The oyedepos, mbakas, muokas are all a disgrace to Christianity.

These are the ones Jesus call workers of lawlessness, because they have left the work given to them to amass great wealth for themselves, teach their wards distorted truth, preach only prosperity instead of teaching salvation.

They get involved in silly scandals and still claim to represent God. they make political prophecies, like opening the gates of hell for people who oppose their candidates political desire.
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by whitley(m): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2016
hehehe,d guy don hibernate
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2016
9japrof:

Bros to be honest, I am one of Jehovah's witnesses. We don't dabble into active politics. The oyedepos, mbakas, muokas are all a disgrace to Christianity.

These are the ones Jesus call workers of lawlessness, because they have left the work given to them to amass great wealth for themselves, teach their wards distorted truth, preach only prosperity instead of teaching salvation.

They get involved in silly scandals and still claim to represent God. they make political prophecies, like opening the gates of hell for people who oppose their candidates political desire.

More echo to your voice my bro.

I still believe in Christianity because of that "Christ" in the word. If na mbaka-nity, oyedepo-nity, adeboye-nity, or manofgod-nity, I for don port to paganism long time.undecided

Bakare is now calling for protest to oust a govt he practically forced on his members through brainwash while Mbaka's microphone has developed fault all of a sudden abi somebody mistakenly poured superglue on his mouth.angry

Lalasticlala, if you can give this a lift, I wish Mbaka can see this on the headlines. The hypocrisy is fuming me up and I'm sure a lot others too.
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by chudionu58(f): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
More echo to your voice my bro.

I still believe in Christianity because of that "Christ" in the word. If na mbaka-nity, oyedepo-nity, adeboye-nity, or manofgod-nity, I for don port to paganism long time.undecided

Bakare is now calling for protest to oust a govt he practically forced on his members through brainwash while Mbaka's microphone has developed fault all of a sudden abi somebody mistakenly poured superglue on his mouth.angry

Lalasticlala, if you can give this a lift, I wish Mbaka can see this on the headlines. The hypocrisy is fuming me up and I'm sure a lot others too.
Me too! @ Lalasticlala please ooo.
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by LazyWasterners: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2016
shachris02:

He holds morning mass every morning for his parishoners in Enugu. How can he be hidding? cool Mbaka Ogu is not a coward!
He is a coward, else he should have said something about the state of the nation as usual!
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by fowosh: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2016
d man has gone on exile
Re: Where Is Father Mbaka???????????? by Blackfire(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Even as an atheist i knew Jonathan was going to loose.. Does that make me a man of god. Is just a simple math of total north and a splitted south.

To me i think the APC mbaka campaigned for still think, we are in election period,they still don't believe they ve won and election is over.

To mbaka we are waiting for your thus says the lord preaching...

(1) (Reply)

Black Magic For Money Spells / Pastor Makes Females Give Oral In Church, Says To Get Holy Milk / Someone Please Explain Deuteronomy 14:23-26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.