Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) (2216 Views)

Man Who Looks Like Obama Is Regularly Stopped In The Streets For Selfies (photos / This Is How People Took Selfies In 1920 / Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by bee444: 6:10am On Apr 06, 2016
If one eccentric self-styled prophet is to be believed, selfie culture has become prevalent even inside the pearly gates.

South African pastor Paseka Motsoeneng, who goes by the name Prophet Mboro, claimed during an Easter Sunday church service in Johannesburg that he was able to ascend to heaven, reports News Daily.

The founder and leader of the Incredible Happenings Ministries also claimed he has the photos to prove it – for a price of course.

Motsoeneng said he used his Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone to help capture his recent visit and will be making the images of himself available to the public.

Those looking to view the heavenly imagery will have to fork over 5000 South African rand (approximately $435 Canadian) to his church for the privilege to do so.

The multi-millionaire is no stranger to controversial statements. BBC News reports that he’s previously claimed to have healed people during his sermons and that he once delivered a fish from the womb of a pregnant women.

Mboro also recently confirmed the existence of Jesus Christ, as well as his wife, who he described as being very easy on the eyes, reports Nyasa Times.

“I saw heaven and it is a surprise. Jesus for example, has a beautiful Xhosa wife. She is young, hot, and extremely attractive.”

Below are some of the pictures he too from 'heaven'

Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by ichommy(m): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Paseke Area Abeokuta. Africans and Mentally physically etc Some people will believe him o. Mogbe.
Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by sephryneyo(m): 6:14am On Apr 06, 2016
maybe he was dreaming
Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by whitley(m): 6:14am On Apr 06, 2016
guy Sharap nor b only selfies
Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by tyson99(m): 6:19am On Apr 06, 2016
I feel like flogging him
Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by Oche211(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Africa!!!
Some idiots will still pay to see d pixs. I'm very sure it's a photoshopped images of cloud.
If Baba God will allow samsung phones in heaven, then infinix nd tecno will also be allow.
Scammers everywhere
Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by orisa37: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2016
You're not yet lost "Oti gbe". Dreams are God's Instructions to His chosen ones.
Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 06, 2016
This is ridiculous. These pastors are turing Christianity into a bigger joke than it already is.

So he went to heaven with his phone and took pictures? Hahaha. This is the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

Look at the pictures he said he took of heaven. Even Nollywood does better simulations of heaven.
Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by bennygreat1(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2016
God is really Merciful... Just imagine what this self acclaimed prophet is saying End time prophet!!! Judgement day is coming...
Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by VictorRomanov: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Nothing person no go hear and see. And this man still got followers.
Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by ATUTUPUYOYO(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2016
What a hilariously unfunny joke. He took selfies in heaven? And that gate is the supposed gate to heaven, and the entrance too? If that's the gate and entrance to heaven, then it means the bible's description of heaven was/is overrated. I have seen more attractive gates than that one there, and I am sure the entrance to WHITE HOUSE is many times more fascinating and attractive. I believe Aso Rock has a better gate/entrance too. Lol.
The more lies they tell trying to convince people to believe in Christianity the more skeptical and bemused believers/unbelievers get. These lies are so cheap - it had cost him nothing to fabricate 'em heavenly-selfie stories. With a Samsung mobile? You can imagine! Come 9ja come talk that kind nonsense, na BRUTAL BEATING SELFIE u go take return!
Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by DipoDee: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2016
Oh Pls, we need to pay snipers to help wipe out intense stupidity in Africa, by blowing some brains into the ocean
Re: South African Pastor 'Went To Heaven And Took Selfies' (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2016
and there are people who believe he actually took these photoshopped pictures in heaven

(1) (Reply)

Whisper Challenge : Comment Your Birthday And Find Your Birthday Twin! / How To Load Recharge Cards On MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat And Visafone Prepaid Li / N-power October Stipend Payment To Start Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.