Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo (6317 Views)

When Your Village People Decides To Visit You In The Exam Hall (hilarious Photo) / What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo / When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by barnabas91: 6:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Do You Agree with this?
Our School system in this country can be so frustrating. One University will just throw a course to you that you didn't yearn for.
The course(Agric) Mr A want is being given to Mr B, while Mr B chose the course(English) Mr A was given.
Why won't there be half baked graduate

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Will come back to comment
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by Akkord4gov: 6:28am On Apr 06, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Will come back to comment
Same here
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by Slimzjoe(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2016
True...To some Extent
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by barnabas91: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Slimzjoe:
True...To some Extent
extent? What do u mean
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by Aviero: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2016
And it'll surprise you to know that the examiner can't climb the tree.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by djakinwande(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2016
cheesy we meet at d top
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by phillip001(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2016
barnabas91:
Do You Agree with this?
Our School system in this country can be so frustrating. One University will just throw a course to you that you didn't yearn for.
The course(Agric) Mr A want is being given to Mr B, while Mr B chose the course(English) Mr A was given.
Bros your post has more message than you can think.its nigeria problem.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by Adeoba10(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Na condition make crayfish bend....
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by Veektoria(f): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Hehe.. I agree.. But in nigeria today, you necessarily don't have to do what you studied in school.. You do what's available and brings you money.
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by AfricanApple(f): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Adeoba10:
Na condition make crayfish bend....
this time around, na crayfish make condition bend

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by Ruq: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Slimzjoe:
True...To some Extent

True in all extent, think why Intelligence is measured in quotients.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by virud: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
All man has his place on earth. Since you already know that you're a fish and that you may not function maximally under some general or particular conditions, then the onus is on you to prioritize how you tackle the prevailing challenges. You wanted to study/read Med/Surg but you were offered Agric Ext. why continue with the course only to cry foul tomorrow? University education in this country (as far as I am concerned) is grossly inefficient and ought not to be a determining factor/limit to ones' potential.
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by Olamyyde(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
one of the greatest quotes by albert einstein. It really shows how lame the educational system is in nigeria.
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by yellowbeauty(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
everybody's blaming nigeria
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by barnabas91: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Veektoria:
Hehe.. I agree.. But in nigeria today, you necessarily don't have to do what you studied in school.. You do what's available and brings you money.
so why waste 4-6years in school
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by barnabas91: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
yellowbeauty:
everybody's blaming nigeria
why not when the leaders are not helping matters always leaving serious matters for matyres
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by barnabas91: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
virud:
All man has his place on earth. Since you already know that you're a fish and that you may not function maximally under some general or particular conditions, then the onus is on you to prioritize how you tackle the prevailing challenges. You wanted to study/read Med/Surg but you were offered Agric Ext. why continue with the course only to cry foul tomorrow? University education in this country (as far as I am concerned) is grossly inefficient and ought not to be a determining factor/limit to ones' potential.
true talk
my brother, even the agric extension, if u dont take it, the person is in OYO, he might just be repeating jamb year in year out.
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Naija "the destiny changer" I hail oooo...

How market?
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by cirmuell(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2016
see as the monkey dey smile grin
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by Veektoria(f): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2016
barnabas91:

so why waste 4-6years in school
It's actually not a waste tho... It gives you more opportunities.
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by eitsei(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2016
This has happened to lot of people o.. I for example wanted to study engineering but was offered admission to study a geoscience discipline and it's an interesting and a good course so I fell in love with it such that if given the chance to write jamb again I will choose the course again but one thing I found out is that if I'm really in engineering I may not really enjoy it not that I can't cope nor am I olodo o but it's because I found it boring because all I see them doing is proving mathematical formulas up and down

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by nopretense: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2016
I quite agree!
That's d difference between equity and equality. Equality implies giving giving everyone equal treatment, regardless of their status quo while equity (wc I think is d best approach) implies giving everyone wat they need to be all equal nd b on d same level.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Who else noticed the smile on the monkey's face? LoL
I Know u'll scroll up #Fact
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by barnabas91: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Who else noticed the smile on the monkey's face? LoL
I Know u'll scroll up #Fact
grin
i didnt even notice at first
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by barnabas91: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Aviero:
And it'll surprise you to know that the examiner can't climb the tree.
thats the most annoying thing.
Lecturers setting exam questions that even their colleaque cant answer or mark.
They need marking scheme to do that. Smh
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by barnabas91: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2016
namedonfinish:
Naija "the destiny changer" I hail oooo...

How market?

undecided i tire for the contri

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by barnabas91: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2016
cirmuell:
see as the monkey dey smile grin
na the A student be that. Scholar of the class grin
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by Aviero: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2016
barnabas91:
Do You Agree with this?
Lalasticlala, mynd44, check this out
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by cirmuell(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
barnabas91:

na the A student be that.
Scholar of the class
grin
for im mind he go be like "their fada, I don get A for this course" grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Do You Agree With This? Hilarious Photo by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

All About Science: Key Facts, Researches, And Discoveries In Physics / Double Good Newz On Oau Admisn List And Predree Result / engineering students forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.