Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) (8353 Views)

Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) / The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by ANIEXTY(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Akwa ibom state, one of the neatest,finest and fast growing state in Nigeria.

here in akwa ibom, we only hear people complaining about lack of light (other states) but we dont experience it here, na only fuel follow affect us small (but atleast its very easy to buy it here).

No long story, sit back and enjoy
"Beauty of Akwa ibom state in pictures"

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by ehinja: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2016
As much as I appreciate your love for Akwa Ibom State everything else you have said is not factual. The situation in Akwa Ibom is not different from any other state in Nigeria from poor infrastructures to electricity.
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by lekjons(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2016
if i post the beauty of my city(Ibadan) now, some people who hasn't passed the boundary of their village will start screaming..
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by ANIEXTY(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2016
MORE

Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by zuchyblink(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Great infrastructure,poor masses. Why is it so?
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2016
ehinja:
As much as I appreciate your love for Akwa Ibom State everything else you have said is not factual. The situation in Akwa Ibom is not different from any other state in Nigeria from poor infrastructures to electricity.
Have you ever been to akwa ibom state, i doubt it.

I stay in uyo, and where i stay there is light.

abeg can any corp member serving in uyo or any other city in akwa ibom testify to this.?
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by westsyde92: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2016
can I get a good self contain in uyo BTW 80-90k @aniexty
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by AjuuEkid(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Akwa ibom ayayai
Re: The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by Ereolamide: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
ANIEXTY:
Have you ever been to akwa ibom state, i doubt it.

I stay in uyo, and where i stay there is light.

abeg can any corp member serving in uyo or any other city in akwa ibom testify to this.?
Electricity fluctuates in Akwa Ibom my dear, but that asides, Akwa Ibom is a beautiful state, nice people at least those I interacted with, nice infrastructures in terms of roads, government structures albeit the schools though, only if Akwa Ibom could have politicians that know their onions, she'll be one of the best states in west Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo vs Goodluck Jonathan / Ogun PDP Suspends Gbenga Daniel & 12 Others / JUST IN: Otunba Tunde Badmus Arrested With 50,000 Thumb Printed Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.