Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account (37419 Views)

SSS Paid N152M Into Maina’s Secret Account / Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by Eluwilussit(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nnemuka:
i dont know how that man manages to stay relevant in Nigeria's politics.

Mr. Danjuma was still in service and was Chief of Army Staff at the time the company was incorporated. He was also director of Zara Logistics, a company registered in Cyprus on September 2, 1993.
It remains unclear what businesses Mr. Danjuma used the companies to transact.
The retired general was also among global personalities found to maintain secret accounts, operated with codes, with the Swiss branch of banking giant, HSBC.
He was linked to HSBC account 15731CD, which was opened in 1993 and closed in 2001.
The documents seen by this newspaper did not provide details regarding the balances in the account and the use to which Mr. Danjuma put it.
An elaborate bribery and corruption Scheme

Abacha, Adulsalami, Aisha Buhari, and Danjuma have one thing in common.... swiss bank accounts.

They are all thieves and hypocrites. angry angry angry
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by xxgig(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Govt pls collect some, these guys are too rich
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by Augusttusrobben(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
TY Danjuma is a Junkun, Buhari is a Fulani. What made Buhari to go after Sambo Dasuki, a fellow Fulani who is also a sokoto Prince, should make you know that Buhari fears no friend nor foe.
Mallam no dey support corruption . Na we Igbos still get that ''leave am na our son'' mentality
U are wrong. Buhari is nt going after dasuki becos he fears no body. Buhari is going after dasuki cos buhari is a number 8 person (born on d 17th. 1 + 7= cool n dasuki is a number 2 person (born on d 2nd of Dec.).
8 n 2 are inimical numbers I. E a number 8 person is enemy to a number 2 person. They fight each other.
Dasuki arrested buhari in d Era of IBB. Believe it or leave it, buhari is on a revene mission.
All those born on d 8 , 17 & 26th of any month are number 8 people. They are for judgement, n bring suffering to all.
All those born on d 2, 20 & 29th of any month are number 2 people.
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by 989900: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Evil men.
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by amanze15(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
when you father or uncle is still recovering from Dasukigate and now he's involved in panama papers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by kenchop: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
THOSE ARE THE REAL LOOTERS ,NOT GEJ AND HIS CABINET. APC ANTI CORRUPTION CRUSADERS TURN A BLIND EYE ALWAYS. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by ofwest: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
It will be re called, Danjuma came on life T V to say he made 1 billion dollars from oil block and that he spent 500 million dollars and did not know what to do with the remaining 500 million dollars. Now the hen has come back to ruse.
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by Chinatownm(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nnemuka:
i dont know how that man manages to stay relevant in Nigeria's politics.

Mr. Danjuma was still in service and was Chief of Army Staff at the time the company was incorporated. He was also director of Zara Logistics, a company registered in Cyprus on September 2, 1993.
It remains unclear what businesses Mr. Danjuma used the companies to transact.
The retired general was also among global personalities found to maintain secret accounts, operated with codes, with the Swiss branch of banking giant, HSBC.
He was linked to HSBC account 15731CD, which was opened in 1993 and closed in 2001.
The documents seen by this newspaper did not provide details regarding the balances in the account and the use to which Mr. Danjuma put it.
An elaborate bribery and corruption Scheme

Abacha, Adulsalami, Aisha Buhari, and Danjuma have one thing in common.... swiss bank accounts.

my dear av always wondered the same. Danjuma is neva in the public but very relevant to Nigeria politicts.
That guy is sumtin i can't explain
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
sammyj:
Turn by turn God will continue to exposed our rulers. Sign of good things to come, however Nigerians are dull people imaging how ice land ensure they got their corrupt leader out by fire by force.!!! cool angry
Dullards and cowards.
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by successbuchi32(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
What else can I say, una don talk my mouth. Where is PMB,CCT,EFCC,DSS,NPF,ICPC,NS. Infact know all of them. Buhari hope, you pledged aradication courrption and couurpt people oya food is ready. We are watching!
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by Tinyemeka(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
TY Danjuma is a Junkun, Buhari is a Fulani. What made Buhari to go after Sambo Dasuki, a fellow Fulani who is also a sokoto Prince, should make you know that Buhari fears no friend nor foe.
Mallam no dey support corruption . Na we Igbos still get that ''leave am na our son'' mentality

Dasuki's cabal is not as strong as that of Danjuma's (ex-Heads of State and military generals). Not saying that Danjuma is immune to investigation and prosecution.

Buhari has a personal beef with Dasuki.

Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by samjadinero(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
CCB will unlook so... Iya Bengo, gimme my Oris.
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by blackprowler: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
OBTMOS:
Nigerian that know about this panama papers are not up to 30%, they will neva read such things online. Rather, they will be laughing n making mockery of how wizkid tackles Linda. We still have a long way to go. I was in a football hall yesterday to watch barca mathc n I made mention of how Messi has been listed in the panama papers, could you bliv it was only one person that knew what I was talking about?

Thank you. These people don't have a clue where we are. Nigeria is a joke!

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by TheProphetess(f): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Watch and see how some politicians will die of heart attack because of Panama papers grin
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by Awoofawo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
modath:

T.A Danjuma is one of the 1% feeding fat on the collective commonwealth of the rest 99% through allocation of oil bloc licenses by cronies in govt, so no story here!!

He'll just claim it's from Seplat or whatever OML menene!!

He is as rich as some African countries, Next? cool
When we told some folks that Dangote is a house boy where some Nigerian politician are! They didn't blive!!! Money dey dis con3 but only few dey chop am lick mouth! cool
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by Awoofawo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
successbuchi32:
What else can I say, una don talk my mouth. Where is PMB,CCT,EFCC,DSS,NPF,ICPC,NS. Infact know all of them. Buhari hope, you pledged aradication courrption and couurpt people oya food is ready. We are watching!
Even PMB name go featured for this one cos he was part of the system way back! Buhari is a very richman his pretence do not fool me but may fool you o! Wish Fela dey alive now, we for hear the origina koko for song! cool
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by blackprowler: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
36STATES:

If you're really Igbo, may your ancestors and the spirit of all Igbos who laid down their lives to defend and protect us between 1966 and 1970 chase you till the end of your life and may you know no peace until you change.

If you are no Igbo, I have no problem with you, and I can understand you.

You're too daft to be engaged intellectually and I don't suppose if that ChetaNwaeze guy is the real one on twitter (@chxta) who is being groomed by our Civil Society hypocrites, that he would want to indulge you cos that's how they're trained. It is your forbears of 1966 - 1970 that wasted their lives and destroyed Nigeria. You think you hold righteous anger? Incredible! The Ibos ruined Nigeria even in defeat in the war. They made militancy, armed robbery and the brigandage of Northern military officers possible because of their blind and unrealistic ambition. We are still paying today, we the totality of Nigeria. They ruined my life in Nigeria today, as well as those of millions. You have no clue!
PS: I'm sure glad that the worst fool in Nigerian history - your Ibo hero I'm sure - Emmanuel Ifeajuna, was shot to death by firing squad by his fellow Ibos on the orders of the luckiest Ibo ever - Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=ChetaNwaeze post=44450324] TY Danjuma is a Junkun, Buhari is a Fulani. What made Buhari to go after Sambo Dasuki, a fellow Fulani who is also a sokoto Prince, should make you know that Buhari fears no friend nor foe.
Mallam no dey support corruption . Na we Igbos still get that ''leave am na our son'' mentality[/quote
It's clear you need to revisit your history books, let me take u down memory lane a bit, Buhari is after Dasuki not just because he feels he's corrupt but because Dasuki was the one that handcuffed Buhari during the IBB coup d'etat that removed Buhari and brought in IBB....Buhari does not forget neither does he forgive easily....u feel me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:

It's clear you need to revisit your history books, let me take u down memory lane a bit, Buhari is after Dasuki not just because he feels he's corrupt but because Dasuki was the one that handcuffed Buhari during the IBB coup d'etat that removed Buhari and brought in IBB....Buhari does not forget neither does he forgive easily....u feel me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by OBTMOS(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
softvio:

arhhhh!! Your own is fair, i mentioned messi-panama papers saga and my guys were like "messi don join iceland? Na ice man? How come im sail to panama our final destination (iceland is a cult group, who believe their final destination is panama) could you imagine the rate of their ignorance?
so terrible!
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by poseidon12: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
T. Y. Danjuma , one of the real crooks we have in Nigeria. And he will be carrying himself around as a statesman. Buhari has the opportunity to convince us that he is serious about fighting corruption.
God bless these leakers. Let the outing of the criminals continue. Thieves.
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by poseidon12: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
Let's See if Buhari will prosecute TY Danjuma for tax evasion

I doubt it very much. I would not be surprised if Buhari himself is found to be culpable too.
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by poseidon12: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:

Let's hope you are right. But I doubt that he will go after Danjuma.
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by poseidon12: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
modath:

T.A Danjuma is one of the 1% feeding fat on the collective commonwealth of the rest 99% through allocation of oil bloc licenses by cronies in govt, so no story here!!

He'll just claim it's from Seplat or whatever OML menene!!

He is as rich as some African countries, Next? cool

That will not be enough explanation. The leak reveals that the operation of off shore companies and bank accounts started when he was still in active military service. That would also mean that he lied in his assets declarations. There is enough to prosecute him for but I don't believe Buhari will go after him. Buhari is not the man of integrity some of you make him out to be.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by poseidon12: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dannyset:
Yepaaaaaaa!
The way this thing is going ehn, am even afraid I might exposed of some of my own dealings that I was not privy of. cheesy

Oga Buhari na CCT Chairman? abi na him be AGF?

This people should just mistakenly expose my Dad na, Haba!

Are you just being naïve? So you think that the CCT chairman is independent?, in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by poseidon12: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kingblingz:
Oh Jesus! Na diz case Buhari nd APC go wan pursue sotey 2016 go finish.. 9ja I hail o!

I don't think so. Danjuma was one of the financiers of Buhari's campaign. So the hypocrite will not go after him.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by SamiraF: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
GMB dare not touch Danjuma, Danjuma is Buhari method for "affording foreign school fees"
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by Banter1(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
mark my word, PMB will never prosecute DANJUMA. i know something you dont.
Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by ideylaff: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2016
SamiraF:
GMB dare not touch Danjuma, Danjuma is Buhari method for "affording foreign school fees"

That is highly coded, now we are on the same wavelength .

TY is into Buhari big time.

That is where we got Ibe Kachikwu of NNPC FROM shhhh

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by ideylaff: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2016
poseidon12:

I don't think so. Danjuma was one of the financiers of Buhari's campaign. So the hypocrite will not go after him.
l

He was the Top person from the North even more than Jagaban and Amaechi

Hence he got the petroleum ministers slot where Ibe Kachikwu came from

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account by millynels(f): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
i think you should carry his matter for prosecution like you are doing to Saraki.

Thumbs up

You are truly a Nigerian for knowing these our leaders one by one.. I strongly support you oo FADAYEEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: "Let Them Divide This Country, Fulanis Are Better Prepared" / Sowore: Buhari Is The Most Incompetent Commander-In-Chief In Whole Wide World / Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.