Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

See Photos Of Patience Jonathan And Obasanjo Laughing & Hugging At An Event - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Photos Of Patience Jonathan And Obasanjo Laughing & Hugging At An Event (731 Views)

Opinion : I See A Replica Of Patience Johnathan In Melania Trump / Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari / Can't Stop Laughing,conversation Btw A Boyfriend N Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Patience Jonathan And Obasanjo Laughing & Hugging At An Event by arena2007: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2016
These photos were taken at the burial ceremony of the mother of Ebonyi state governor, David Umahi last Friday. Remember former President Obasanjo campaigned against her husband, Goodluck Jonathan during the last election. In politics, no permanent friends, no permanent enemies. Lol. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/see-photos-of-patience-jonathan-and-obasanjo-hugging.html

cc: lalasticlala, r231

Re: See Photos Of Patience Jonathan And Obasanjo Laughing & Hugging At An Event by arena2007: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2016
See more lalasticlala cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: See Photos Of Patience Jonathan And Obasanjo Laughing & Hugging At An Event by Untainted007: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
This baba self. U dey romance GEJ wife for public like dat. In the 4th pix, Baba be like, Pache, meet me for that corner at the back of the building. Na una know the rest oooo not me.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Patience Jonathan And Obasanjo Laughing & Hugging At An Event by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Obj dey romance her shocked
Re: See Photos Of Patience Jonathan And Obasanjo Laughing & Hugging At An Event by STANPASQUAL(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: See Photos Of Patience Jonathan And Obasanjo Laughing & Hugging At An Event by RICY123: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Untainted007:
This baba self. U dey romance GEJ wife for public like dat. In the 4th pix, Baba be like, Pache, meet me for that corner at the back of the building. Na una know the rest oooo not me.
u're so funny

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed / Solomon Dalung Is A Learner: See Minister Of Water & Irrigation In South Sudan / My Experience With Benin Electricity Distribution Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.