Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? (3120 Views)

Are Governors Right In Rejecting Cattle Colonies? / Nnamdi Kanu Denies Rejecting Bail, Pledges To Meet Conditions Within 48 Hours / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by chernest2002: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maisuya1:
No it's not.
Take for instance d scarcity in d downstream, this is corruption fighting back. For a fact I know some powerful independent marketers who lift from government depots through the majors and sell at black market rate or move it across boarder. If government insist they sell at official rate they shut operations and create artificial scarcity. I am not talking of those Mickey Mouse marketers with one or two stations buying 5 to 9 trucks on Tarmacs, am talking of the major independents with station spreads as large as the majors (total, Mobil) lifting millions of litters from government depots as independents and through the majors as cash and carry. These guys have the resources to create ripples in d system.
that is not the Answer for that question.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by adconline(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
plaetton:

Very very silly, very very dishonest, and very very poor attempt to defend the indefensible.

Business 101.
Fuel marketers are business people who make a profit when they sell their products.
Common sense( which appears to be not so common after all) dictates that the more they stay open to sell their products freely and smoothly, the more money and profit they make.
Not so ?

It be moronic for major fuel marketers to cause disruptions in their businesses because they want to ......
Marketers don't make money, no predictable revenues when they lock up their stations and pretend not to have what they should be selling to make money.

Call a spade a spade.
The government has goofed big time.

Stations are charging higher for the product simply because the demand outstrips what is available by a ratio of 100 to 1.

There is real scarcity, not artificial scarcity.
Good luck trying to preach logical reasoning to Nlanders.. It's not going to happen!! Average Naija IQ is 69.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by tivta(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
eyeview:
The man contested against Obj(2003), Yaradua(2007) and GEJ(2011) and lost all. Why are people trying to compre him to GEJ alone?
People who voted him in 2015 did so on various sentimental reasons. No rational thinking adult with knowledge of history voted a man who in less than one year of toppling a democratic govt in 1983 ruined the nation to a point where nigerians had to queue to receive cups of salt,sugar,garri,rice and other 'essential commodities'. The man has that uncanny ability to turn any thriving economy to a failed economy in the very shortest period.
I can bet you that most people who voted him had no knowledge of history. Most elders avoided and warned them but they preferred to be blinded by tribal and religious sentiments.
Op,Buhari lost in 03,07,011 and won in 2015 because those who knew his history had gotten older,weaker or late over these years and some kids who didn't know their left from their right came of voting age. Check it

You are 100 percent right, history has a way of repeating its self, in civilized countries, he would have been excommunicated, how can you give someone who doesn't believe In democracy your vote? Look at obasanjo and adusalami, they are the only former military rulers who returned Nigeria to democracy hence the reason why they deserve to be elected as presidents. I blame the follow the crowd mentality of the noodles generation who refuse to take history seriously am sure they are learning their lessons now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by ZombieNation: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
eyeview:
The man contested against Obj(2003), Yaradua(2007) and GEJ(2011) and lost all. Why are people trying to compre him to GEJ alone?
People who voted him in 2015 did so on various sentimental reasons. No rational thinking adult with knowledge of history voted a man who in less than one year of toppling a democratic govt in 1983 ruined the nation to a point where nigerians had to queue to receive cups of salt,sugar,garri,rice and other 'essential commodities'. The man has that uncanny ability to turn any thriving economy to a failed economy in the very shortest period.
I can bet you that most people who voted him had no knowledge of history. Most elders avoided and warned them but they preferred to be blinded by tribal and religious sentiments.
Op,Buhari lost in 03,07,011 and won in 2015 because those who knew his history had gotten older,weaker or late over these years and some kids who didn't know their left from their right came of voting age. Check it

I was just 6 back in 1984 when Buhari toppled Shagari and I can tell you our (my family) lives changed drastically for the worse!

Our neighbours in the next house were all arrested after it was discovered that their landlord used one of four flats to stock and horde elephant detergent.

Then there were the public executions broadcast live from bar beach and general dread of prison I developed at just 6yrs after hearing of prison sentences left and right. This was because I knew Nigeria was a police state. The barb wires on ikorodu Rd were part of Buhari's legacy and the compulsory lock down every last Saturday in the name of environmental sanitation showed the ineptitude of those at the helms who thought running a country like Nigeria is no different than heading a barrack command.

But what bugged me most last year was all the young people who myopicly campaigned and voted for Buhari .

I could not conclude that they were all bastards with no fatherly or elderly figure to guide them making a grave mistake in voting Buhari but as I found out all the young plebs who agitated for Buhari where guided by their fathers and elders.

These same old men who Buhari flogged into queues and arrested for wandering where at the forefront in poisoning the brains of their not too smart children.

The young generation who voted for Buhari can be excused but as for their fathers, who witnessed first hand Buhari's despotism what can we say of these foolish men?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by 2sexycom(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.
I guess you're not mature enough to understand that politics and elections are about PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT more than anything else.
Voters are like the plebeians. They are unthinking in facts. They prefer short chewable soundbytes, the type that Tinubu and the Western Axis media fed them.

With regards to politicking and PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT, GEJ was monumentally clueless.

Without Tinubu, the Western Axis media, and their socially engineering( a fancy word for brainwashing) Western Axis voters, Nigerians would have overwhelmingly rejected Buhari for the 4th time.

That's history now.

Let's go out and see what the plebeians are saying now.
grin
Well, it only happened because GEJ allowed it to happen by surrounding himself with nonentities. One of his greatest undoing was recruiting FFK as his media aid.

In a battle field, you attack strategically or die.

One crime GEJ committed against me was recruiting the likes of Tompolo and Asari, making them billionaires overnight,where in certain people spent years going to school and we're still jobless.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by plaetton: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
2sexycom:
Well, it only happened because GEJ allowed it to happen by surrounding himself with nonentities. One of his greatest undoing was recruiting FFK as his media aid.

One crime GEJ committed against me was recruiting the likes of Tompolo and Asari, making them billionaires overnight,where in certain people spent years going to school and we're still jobless.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by ashjay001(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.
I guess you're not mature enough to understand that politics and elections are about PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT more than anything else.
Voters are like the plebeians. They are unthinking in facts. They prefer short chewable soundbytes, the type that Tinubu and the Western Axis media fed them.

With regards to politicking and PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT, GEJ was monumentally clueless.

Without Tinubu, the Western Axis media, and their socially engineering( a fancy word for brainwashing) Western Axis voters, Nigerians would have overwhelmingly rejected Buhari for the 4th time.

That's history now.

grin

Seriously, u think Tinubu sold PMB? If it comes to a vote, do u really think all zombies will vote for Tinubu? I personally, though I respect his achievements, grudgingly, don't, won't and can't vote Tinubu! Infact, I'm still wondering how PMB was convinced to partner with him!

What so hard about understanding that GEJ lost, inspite of a six years head-start, to a 3 time loser?

Obj was bad, we didn't vote PMB.
Yar'Adua was unknown, yet we didn't vote PMB
Jonathan was seen as a messiah, so we didn't vote PMB
What happened within 4yrs, to make pple jubilate on d streets at GEJ's loss?

U seem to have closed ur ears to the news of absolute corruption he allowed. The culprits are not denying, infact some are returning funds voluntarily, what they are complaining about is a witchhunt! And, u're hear beating ur chest, defending him n them, without any iota of shame?

Don't worry, relax, in 3yrs time, if PMB continues on this path, we'll probably vote in Wike! QED!

What has perception got to do with supporting a criminal, who owns up to his crime?! Praying ardously for him to come and continue from where he left off! Are u matured urself?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by plaetton: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
ashjay001:

Seriously, u think Tinubu sold PMB? If it comes to a vote, do u really think all zombies will vote for Tinubu? I personally, though I respect his achievements, grudgingly, don't, won't and can't vote Tinubu! Infact, I'm still wondering how PMB was convinced to partner with him!

What so hard about understanding that GEJ lost, inspite of a six years head-start, to a 3 time loser?

Obj was bad, we didn't vote PMB.
Yar'Adua was unknown, yet we didn't vote PMB
Jonathan was seen as a messiah, so we didn't vote PMB
What happened within 4yrs, to make pple jubilate on d streets at GEJ's loss?

U seem to have closed ur ears to the news of absolute corruption he allowed. The culprits are not denying, infact some are returning funds voluntarily, what they are complaining about is a witchhunt! And, u're hear beating ur chest, defending him n them, without any iota of shame?

Don't worry, relax, in 3yrs time, if PMB continues on this path, we'll probably vote in Wike! QED!

What has perception got to do with supporting a criminal, who owns up to his crime?! Praying ardously for him to come and continue from where he left off! Are u matured urself?

I laugh when people mention GEJ and corruption.

I don't know how old you are, but Nigeria's first republic was terminated on accusations of widespread corruption.

Gowon's regime was overthrown on accusations of widespread corruption.

Shagari's regime was overthrown by Buhari junta on accusations of widespread corruption.

Babangida's regime was ousted, forced to abdicate on allegations of widespread institutionalized corruption.

Abacha, well, you know the story.

Abdusalami' s one year tenure is said have been characterized by widespread corruption.

OBJ, despite his many achievements , had his name and regime characterized by widespread corruption.

Yaradua, especially during his illness before he died, his family and associates are alleged to have massively looted the Treasury.

So what is particularly so unique about corruption during Jonathan's tenure ?
Nothing.
Corruption is a NIGERIAN thing.
It wasn't something that GEJ invented or even expanded.
I concede that he did little to curb it.
That's the only crime we can hold him accountable for.

Now, given that looters also financed Buhari's Ascension to power, and no one is asking questions, I am shocked at the selective amnesia and hypocrisy on display here.

Brainwashing of the voters, especially the southwest voters, did GEJ in .
That's the simple truth.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by myola(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
ZombieNation:

I was just 6 back in 1984 when Buhari toppled Shagari and I can tell you our (my family) lives changed drastically for the worse!

Our neighbours in the next house were all arrested after it was discovered that their landlord used one of four flats to stock and horde elephant detergent.

Then there were the public executions broadcast live from bar beach and general dread of prison I developed at just 6yrs after hearing of prison sentences left and right. This was because I knew Nigeria was a police state. The barb wires on ikorodu Rd were part of Buhari's legacy and the compulsory lock down every last Saturday in the name of environmental sanitation showed the ineptitude of those at the helms who thought running a country like Nigeria is no different than heading a barrack command.

But what bugged me most last year was all the young people who myopicly campaigned and voted for Buhari .

I could not conclude that they were all bastards with no fatherly or elderly figure to guide them making a grave mistake in voting Buhari but as I found out all the young plebs who agitated for Buhari where guided by their fathers and elders.

These same old men who Buhari flogged into queues and arrested for wandering where at the forefront in poisoning the brains of their not too smart children.

The young generation who voted for Buhari can be excused but as for their fathers, who witnessed first hand Buhari's despotism what can we say of these foolish men?
It actually confirmed that average Nigerian IQ is 65
Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by coolscott(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:

do you knw that $3 billion dollars in 1999 is bigger than $30 billion dollars in 2015. because the xchange rate in 1999 is $1=22naira, while in 2015 $1=199 naira. it means that inflation rate is 10% per year meaning Obj got same money with buhari, but the difference is 16years. When Obj became president in 1999 our economy dependence on oil was only 50%, bt he personally took it up to 75% meaning any slump in oil price will affect the country, to show u an example how much did u buy the following in 1991 compare it to 2015 price.
1. Bread
2. pure water
3. cabin biscuit
4. fuel
did Obj have terrorist to spend on,?
Did he meet any global oil price slump??
plaetton:

You must be a stark economic illiterate if you say that $3 billion in 1999 is more than $30b today.

Where did you go to school, if at all ?

With $30 billion today and very little international debt to service, the government has almost 100 times more spending power than OBJ could have dreamt of.

With $3 b , OBJ still had to service debt with $4 b annually.

Call a buffoon a buffoon, and stop shaming your self.
[size=13pt]For $3bn in 1999 to be worth more than $30bn in 2015, the U.S dollar has to have suffered a depreciation of more than 1,000% over that period.

The die-hard Buhari supporters are not trying at all. They are making it look as if only the less developed intellectually, are within their ranks.

Just see what this one has put up here now.
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by SUPERPACK: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]For $3bn in 1999 to be worth more than $30bn in 2015, the U.S dollar has to have suffered an depreciation Appreciation of more than 1,000% over that period.

The die-hard Buhari supporters are not trying at all. They are making it look as if only the less developed intellectually, are within their ranks.

Just see what this one has put up here now.
[/size]
The Us dollar is appreciating, while the Naira is depreciating.
dollar exchange rate 1999 =21.89 naira
dollar exchange rate 2015 =199.9 naira.
=199.9 ÷ 21.89= 9.13
Appreciation =9.13 * 100 = 913%
so is it nt close to 1000%. U fail to mention that he also sold oil during oil price growth, meaning he also got revenue frm oil sell, buhari on the other hand is now selling oil at almost the production cost, without profit.
Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by paschu: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
plaetton:

Bros, I disagree with you on the above statement.

Until it's proven that there was indeed widespread corruption in GEJ's administration, I'm not going to concede to or in anyway succumb to APC's lousy propanganda. As long as Dasuki's gift (of elite cars and cash) to PMB is seen as normal, no amount of mumbojumbo will make me trade the ongoing propaganda for reality.

GEJ has not even spoken, neither is he lobbying anyone. Do you think he's crazy? All the ongoing demonization of GEJ and his crew by this set of holy rogues is just a game of distraction designed to make tyranny and dictatorship appear attractive. The ongoing development is simply the same diabolical formula they used to sell an unrepentant dictator as a repentant a true democrat to millions of thoughtless Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by coolscott(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:

=199.9 ÷ 21.89= 9.13
so is it nt close to 1000%. U fail to mention that he also sold oil during oil price growth, meaning he also got revenue frm oil sell, buhari on the other hand is now selling oil at almost the production cost, without profit.
[size=13pt]Please we are talking about the depreciation of the U.S dollar. A depreciation in the value of the naira relative to the dollar does not equate to a corresponding depreciation in the dollar. In fact, if both of them were depreciating together at the same rate, the naira would still be =N=21.89 to $1.

But you have actually nailed yourself here because it means that for every USD in the foreign reserves Buhari has close to 10 times more naira with which to work in the country.

In 1999, $3bn was equal to (1billion x 21.89 x 3) =N=65,670,000,000 ::: 65billion naira
1n 2015, $3bn is equal to (1billion x 150 x 3) =N=570,000,000,000 ::: 570billion naira

But he has $30bn so let's multiply =N=570bn by 10.
That gives us =N=5,700,000,000,000 ::: 5.7 trillion naira.

plaetton is right. He should sit down and get to work if OBJ sat down and got to work with only 65bn in reserves to work with
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by plaetton: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:

=199.9 ÷ 21.89= 9.13

Dear friend,
I don't how to tell you politely that you score F in simple arithmetic, talkless of maths.

Please stop this .

Now listen carefully.

If the dollar has appreciated 913% since 1999, according to you calculations, then it means that the purchasing power of $dollar has also increased by 913% today.

Listen carefully again.
This would mean that the $30b Buhari inherited today, has 913 x of the purchasing power of what OBJ inherited.

Let me make it even simpler.

1. In 1999, OBJ inherited $3b @ N22 = N66b and much lower oil prices than what we have today.

2. In 2016, Buhari inherited $30b @N200 = N6 trillion and much higher oil prices than OBJ met.

So sir, your math is upside down.

Now, if OBJ can so much with so much less, then Buhari is an incompetent buffoon for wailing with what he has.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by plaetton: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Please we are talking about the depreciation of the U.S dollar. A depreciation in the value of the naira relative to the dollar does not equate to a corresponding depreciation in the dollar. In fact, if both of them were depreciating together at the same rate, the naira would still be =N=21.89 to $1.

But you have actually nailed yourself here because it means that for every USD in the foreign reserves Buhari has close to 10 times more naira with which to work in the country.

In 1999, $3bn was equal to (1billion x 21.89 x 3) =N=65,670,000,000 65billion naira
1n 2015, $3bn is equal to (1billion x 150 x 3) =N=570,000,000,000 570billion naira

But he has $30bn so let's multiply =N=570bn by 10

That gives us 5.7 trillion naira.

plaetton is right. He should sit down and get to work if OBJ sat down and got to work with only 65bn in reserves to work with
[/size]

Exactly my thoughts.
His math is upside down.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by plaetton: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:

=199.9 ÷ 21.89= 9.13

Dear friend,
I don't how to tell you politely that you score F in simple arithmetic, talkless of maths.

Please stop this .

Now listen carefully.

If the dollar has appreciated 913% since 1999, according to you calculations, then it means that the purchasing power of $dollar has also increased by 913% today.

Listen carefully again.
This would mean that the $30b Buhari inherited today, has 913 x of the purchasing power of what OBJ inherited.

1. In 1999, OBJ inherited $3b @ N22 = N66b and much lower oil prices than what we have today.

2. In 2016, Buhari inherited $30b @N200 = N6 trillion and much higher oil prices than OBJ met.

Now, if OBJ can do so much with so much less, then Buhari is an incompetent buffoon for wailing with what he has.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by ashjay001(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
plaetton:

I laugh when people mention GEJ and corruption.

I don't know how old you are, but Nigeria's first republic was terminated on accusations of widespread corruption.

Gowon's regime was overthrown on accusations of widespread corruption.

Shagari's regime was overthrown by Buhari junta on accusations of widespread corruption.

Babangida's regime was ousted, forced to abdicate on allegations of widespread institutionalized corruption.

Abacha, well, you know the story.

Abdusalami' s one year tenure is said have been characterized by widespread corruption.

OBJ, despite his many achievements , had his name and regime characterized by widespread corruption.

Yaradua, especially during his illness before he died, his family and associates are alleged to have massively looted the Treasury.

So what is particularly so unique about corruption during Jonathan's tenure ?
Nothing.
Corruption is a NIGERIAN thing.
It wasn't something that GEJ invented or even expanded.

Now, given that looters also financed Buhari's Ascension to power, and no one is asking questions, I am shocked at the selective amnesia and hypocrisy on display here.

Brainwashing of the voters, especially the southwest voters, did GEJ in .
That's the simple truth.

What u don't seem to understand is; GEJ was supposed to be different! He was supposed to be one of us, fighting battles on our behalf. I remember very well, all my social media rantings on his behalf during d Yar'Adua health saga; I remember the jubilations on the streets, from lagos to calabar to plateau to kaduna, when he won against PMB! He became one of them, incubating corruption, standing up for thieves, protecting them, shielding them, even removed a cbn guv for them! He lost our trust and as such PMB became attractive.

Tinubu couldn't sell PMB, infact with Tinubu as his VP, PMB would av lost gallantly! PMB came into power because GEJ betrayed our trust! That we've had thieves as our former leaders gave GEJ the wherewithal to breed thieves? Hear urself

Compare d 2011 results to the 2015 results, d SW want progress, to hell with sentiments!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by Hunger: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
plaetton:

Dear friend,

Please stop this .

Now listen carefully.

Listen carefully again.

Now, if OBJ can do so much with so much less, then Buhari is an incompetent buffoon for wailing with what he has.
are u saying that if N5 can buy only one exercise book in 1999, the same N5 can buy 10 execise book now since the purchasing power of $dollar has also increased by 913% today?.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by valboy20(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
ashjay001:

What u don't seem to understand is; GEJ was supposed to be different! He was supposed to be one of us, fighting battles on our behalf. I remember very well, all my social media rantings on his behalf during d Yar'Adua health saga; I remember the jubilations on the streets, from lagos to calabar to plateau to kaduna, when he won against PMB! He became one of them, incubating corruption, standing up for thieves, protecting them, shielding them, even removed a cbn guv for them! He lost our trust and as such PMB became attractive.

Tinubu couldn't sell PMB, infact with Tinubu as his VP, PMB would av lost gallantly! PMB came into power because GEJ betrayed our trust! That we've had thieves as our former leaders gave GEJ the wherewithal to breed thieves? Hear urself

Compare d 2011 results to the 2015 results, d SW want progress, to hell with sentiments!

Hey dude ..quit being an asshole. The cbn guv'nor was dancig around figuees so it serves him right.

It's so silly to think PMB won without Tinubu's effort. what the f.uck do you mean by GEJ betraying your trust?

At this point i can say with every alacrity you were one of the brainwashed yellowbar..if not tinubu's APC propaganda how else could Nigerians vote for just APC and not hope or kowa party. and FTR buhari will lose if he was the flagbearer for kowa party

Don't be a dullard like your boss. errybody knows Tinubu was the brain behind PMB victory at the last polls

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by plaetton: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hunger:

are u saying that if N5 can buy only one exercise book in 1999, the same N5 can buy 10 execise book now since the purchasing power of $dollar has also increased by 913% today?.

Nope.
You got it wrong.

$50 dollars today should buy a lot more exercise books than $5 did in 1999.

Buhari inherited $50 today, while OBJ inherited $5 back in 1999.
OBJ bought some exercise books , and paid off previous debts with his $5, while, sadly , Buhari is complaining the $50 is not enough do anything today.

Do you believe Buhari ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by EasternActivist: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hunger:

No it means if $5 can buy 5 books then in Nigeria, now it can by 100 * 5 books which is 500 books...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by ashjay001(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
valboy20:

Hey dude ..quit being an asshole. The cbn guv'nor was dancig around figuees so it serves him right.

It's so silly to think PMB won without Tinubu's effort. what the f.uck do you mean by GEJ betraying your trust?

At this point i can say with every alacrity you were one of the brainwashed yellowbar..if not tinubu's APC propaganda how else could Nigerians vote for just APC and not hope or kowa party. and FTR buhari will lose if he was the flagbearer for kowa party

Don't be a dullard like your boss. errybody knows Tinubu was the brain behind PMB victory at the last polls

Read ur reasoning: u called me an ass-hole earlier, then towards d end u try being polite and tell me not to end up a dullard?

Who do u tink is d ass-hole? Since u've got half-baked reasoning like other wailers, PMB was already winning 12 core north states b4 Tinubu! Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Kogi, Benue and even Ekiti will never vote Tinubu! During elections in those states, Tinubu is always lowkey. So, Tinubu might be taking d glory, but deep down everybody realised d Buffoon fuc-ked up big time! Everybody, except tribalistic buffoons like u! The whole democratic world, turned against him and insulted him to his face! Was that propaganda too?

Did u know when soldiers where deployed to welcome Yar'Adua's body into d country, without GEJ, as a acting presido, knowing anything about it? I almost bursted a vein on fb. Do u even know anything about d 'doctrine of necessity'? I jubilated for over a week, when it was applied. I registered to vote because of d bloody buffoon!

What broke my delusions of GEJ's messianic abilities, was when he appointed achike udenwa, a minister; I served as a corper during udenwa's tenure, it was terrible! Imagine my saviour president appointing such a deadbeat as his minister?

I'm gonna shut my trap and allow u enjoy ur tomfoolery, while I bid my time and pray PMB doesn't fu-ck up, but if he does, the kicking out circle begins again!

No more will mediocrity be allowed to get 2 terms! We need true change

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by LordAdam: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Anyone comparing Obasanjo to Buhari is an animal.

Anyone comparing GEJ to Buhari should be exterminated.

Those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat them.

Obasanjo is the only president who grew Nigeria's economy twice in two different decades. Look at Nigeria's growth rate from 1960 until date.

GEJ is the only president in the history of Nigeria to reduce inflation from double digits to single digits consecutively for a 5 year period. Even then, GEJ spent less on power than OBJ but produced more power than OBJ. GEJ resolved the minimum wage ish that had been lingering from 1998 to 2011. The largest expansion of Nigeria's rice, rail, and automobile industries happened under GEJ. The only large expansion of a major industry in Nigeria's other top-performing administration (OBJ) was the telecoms industry.

Buhari destroyed Nigeria's economy in 1985 within 10 months. Buhari destroys Nigeria's economy in 2015/2016 within 10 months.

That is no coincidence. When someone does wrong the first time, we call it mistake. When he does the same again the second time, we call it a habit.

Buhari is a habitual failure.

I am thankful that Buhari is ruling Nigeria at this time. The West said Jonathan was too soft. Nice!

Now we have a hard man that is not soft. All this hardship is just the beginning. You can't have your cake and eat it. Buhari will ignore all your suffering. There will be no Babangida to rescue the nation from his grip this time around. You finally have what you want, enjoy it.

-Lord

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by LordAdam: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
ashjay001:

Read ur reasoning: u called me an ass-hole earlier, then towards d end u try being polite and tell me not to end up a dullard?

Who do u tink is d ass-hole? Since u've got half-baked reasoning like other wailers, PMB was already winning 12 core north states b4 Tinubu! Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Kogi, Benue and even Ekiti will never vote Tinubu! During elections in those states, Tinubu is always lowkey. So, Tinubu might be taking d glory, but deep down everybody realised d Buffoon fuc-ked up big time! Everybody, except tribalistic buffoons like u! The whole democratic world, turned against him and insulted him to his face! Was that propaganda too?

Did u know when soldiers where deployed to welcome Yar'Adua's body into d country, without GEJ, as a acting presido, knowing anything about it? I almost bursted a vein on fb. Do u even know anything about d 'doctrine of necessity'? I jubilated for over a week, when it was applied. I registered to vote because of d bloody buffoon!

What broke my delusions of GEJ's messianic abilities, was when he appointed achike udenwa, a minister; I served as a corper during udenwa's tenure, it was terrible! Imagine my saviour president appointing such a deadbeat as his minister?

I'm gonna shut my trap and allow u enjoy ur tomfoolery, while I bid my time and pray PMB doesn't fu-ck up, but if he does, the kicking out circle begins again!

No more will mediocrity be allowed to get 2 terms! We need true change

Your types are the problem in Nigeria. Thinking because you voted him in 2011, you somehow are of a higher morality to justify voting a senile trash in 2015.

Your illusion is your undoing. There are no messiahs. Just people with better abilities than others. And as far as history and reality goes, GEJ has better abilities than PMB. That was the singular reason why I supported GEJ in 2015. I will not choose a goat or a nepa bill certificate holder over the president who had made the best performance since Nigeria's independence.

That you did proves that you need adult supervision around sharp objects.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by BushidoBlue(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2016
plaetton:

Yeah, indeed.

Mr clueless established 12 federal universities in 4 years.

Mr clueless made great strides in agriculture ( as attested by the current agriculture minister).

Mr clueless did more for road infrastructure than any previous administration) as attested to by the current works minister).

Mr clueless sustained the double digit economic growth begin by OBJ and briefly derailed by Yaradua.

Mr clueless Shepherded the continued expansion of the Nigerian middle class, the first in nearly half a century.

Middle class expansion is the benchmark for economic progress.

Mr clueless Shepherded fair and free elections ( by internationally accepted standards) year after year, state after state.

Mr clueless demonstrated his patriotism by vowing that no Nigerian life is worth his ambitions. Compare that to those who vowed Bloodshed if they did not win, after trice rejected by the Nigerian people.

Mr clueless never ever interfered or compromised our growing and maturing democratic values and aspirations.
Compare that today with all the Democratic and rule of law violations in just the past 10 months.

Mr clueless delegated RESPONSIBILITIES to ministers, read and understood his budget, let the ministers shine, promoted inclusion, national unity and cohesion.

Compare that to the one who says that he nothing to those that didn't vote for him, and the unabashed NEPOTISM currently rife at the corridors of power.

Yes, indeed.
I think the Oxford dictionary needs to redefine cluelessness in the light (or darkness) of what we are witnessing in Nigeria today, 10 months after the supposed clueless one left office.

[size=18pt]
Flawless Victory[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by francizy(m): 12:36am On Apr 07, 2016
ZombieNation:

That is what happens when senseless old men allow bigotry and tribalism to becloud their reasoning.. Who doesn't know that over 90% of the people that voted for that maniac are either religious biased, tribal biased or both?

Change is finally here... Let them learn the hard way!

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by kolaaderin: 2:15am On Apr 07, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

That's history now.

grin
We will not be going anywhere to see what plebeian are saying now, u can save that effort till the end of the term, come 2019 please keep ur voters card well and let us meet at the poll. That ur country destroying party PDP that could not select a single reputable candidate for 16 years will be shocked beyond this universe. Just imagine the caliber of people they are already proposing for 2019, u will know that party will only kill Nigeria like a virus. They want miracle in less than a year, the same miracle they can not give for 16 years

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by ashjay001(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2016
LordAdam:

Your types are the problem in Nigeria. Thinking because you voted him in 2011, you somehow are of a higher morality to justify voting a senile trash in 2015.

Your illusion is your undoing. There are no messiahs. Just people with better abilities than others. And as far as history and reality goes, GEJ has better abilities than PMB. That was the singular reason why I supported GEJ in 2015. I will not choose a goat or a nepa bill certificate holder over the president who had made the best performance since Nigeria's independence.

That you did proves that you need adult supervision around sharp objects.

-Lord

Study ur morality! List or probably mention d ability this ur GEJ has over PMB?
Compare and contrast his best performance/s and how tangible/viable it was in relation to past govt efforts?

Hear urself-"no messiahs, just pple with better abilities than others"; since he supposedly has better abilities, isn't he supposed to put it to good use? What is a messiah, if not someone with better abilities?

A supposedly Phd holder, who doesn't even know how to motivate his people, propagate his message or possibly even bully opposition into submission? Just what d nepa certificate holder is doing presently! I know stark illiterates who'll reason u into d ground, leadership no be by book; abinibi>ability!

This is one of d instances I wish to play God; just give u wailers ur utopia with GEJ as ur president! Mofos

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by makazona(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2016
2sexycom:

You are right. His greatest undoing was the ppl around him. He depended on dem to work for him but thoz guys slacked n allowed APC media to successfully brainwash Nigerians. He woke up to do d job himself after d election was rescheduled. But then it was late.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by meccuno: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2016
ZombieNation:

Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by makazona(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2016
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 I think Nairalanders need to contribute here
Re: Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? by vanunu: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
I am telling you that Rauf would have been a better choice to rule Nigeria.. .

At least he has school uniform..

Na so u hate ur country, God forbide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother To Lead A Mega Protest In Brussels Belgium / Why 90 Percent Of Southerners Are Tired Of Buhari's Government / Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.