Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m (21436 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) / Ibrahim Auta Implicated In $1.3M Bribery Arrest - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by steppin: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
slap1:
Hehe...my brothers...still proudly Igbo.
Onye nko!

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by asEdeyHOT: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
So Igbos are so lazy that they can't find their own path??

The only way they can survive is by crime ?

Ifyjuli25:
yea because u guys refused to create jobs for the igbos...

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Viktor1983(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
For everyone Yoruba in a foreign prison , there are over 1000 Igbos

The majority of prisoners on death row in Thailand are from Anambra state

I know , I'm not doubting you....
As per drugs, na we..
as per scam, na we and una..una even pass us for scam...
as per terrorism, that Kain one wey u go just come down shout abracadabra, press one thing and kill everyone, Na una and them.
we no follow.....

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Polar3: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
irunooboo:
Nnamdi Kanu is their grand patron. They are called IPOB yoots. Bia-fraud is their country. Drug dealing and fraud is their preferred profession. Their head is flat. They are known for developing every region of the world while their land is washed away by erosion. Bunch of criminals grin

village champion
lolls
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
steppin:

Na u Sabi grin
Just admit it. You came to checkout the names, just like every loyal member of the 'association' and you were not disappointed grin

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
FestacGirl:
It's Not as easy as it seems.

Connoisseur of Yahoo Boy information, how difficult then?
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Polar3: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
See them,zombies..see how thread ugly and full of zombies. Some are convulsing,some mouthfoaming, some've even prematurely ejaculated cos of igbos hehehe.....zoogerian and mumurian local champions lolllls....
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by IVORY2009(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
mynd1:
Lmao.... Babe u get mouth o.
na man, na be babe grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by asEdeyHOT: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Viktor1983:

I know , I'm not doubting you....
As per drugs, na we..
as per scam, na we and una..una even pass us for scam...
as per terrorism, that Kain one wey u go just come down shout abracadabra, press one thing and kill everyone, Na una and them.
we no follow.....

tolualexy

How many Yorubas have been involved in terrorism?

Please can you name just 6-10?

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Ifyjuli25(f): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
irunooboo:
Nnamdi Kanu is their grand patron. They are called IPOB yoots. Bia-fraud is their country. Drug dealing and fraud is their preferred profession. Their head is flat. They are known for developing every region of the world while their land is washed away by erosion. Bunch of criminals grin
and u are busy selling ur lands undecided
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by stancod(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
Igbo KWENU !!!!!!
heeey!

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by jeffooh999(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gee we make it happen huh..!!if wealth cross our line then I an igbo man we see to it,highest u will call ur aboki or Yoruba efcc to come and collect his percentage as a lizy de are ok!if I see ur empty check leaf now,beans de fire,let anybody on earth quote me knw shit,we are better than silly Bastered,Eg Bastered buhari,rochas,oshomole,fashola,tinubu,obasanjo etc
eleko1:
smiley cool wink grin cheesy those moon walker self. See dem in zebra clothes. Dey REP everywhere dey waka with evil. Thank satan,nah Vietnam
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

U dey mind dt one wey no get brain dey yarn dust. You will wait tire for d names. tongue

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Omeny: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarysMeal:
Ikechukwu Leonard, Ihugba Augustine Chinonso and Onu Chinonso Peter,

These people and crime are like this.............

Tribalism!
She's even a female with smelling punana self!

Shweeeeee!
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Omeny: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarysMeal:

Tribalism!
She's even a female with her smelling punana self!

Shweeeeee!
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by pulsa(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
jeffooh999:
Gee we make it happen huh..!!if wealth cross our line then I an igbo man we see to it,highest u will call ur aboki or Yoruba efcc to come and collect his percentage as a lizy de are ok!if I see ur empty check leaf now,beans de fire,let anybody on earth quote me knw shit,we are better than silly Bastered,Eg Bastered buhari,rochas,oshomole,fashola,tinubu,obasanjo etc
What are you fuuucking saying.
You are rambling on and on nigga

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Viktor1983(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Haba terrorism no be beans like Yahoo na ...
6-10 ke? na two wey I sabi for now...
Bros we no go use this matter chop, it won't add fuel to my generator...
Criminal na criminal irrespective of where they are from or tribal affiliations.
The igbos are mostly in the import biz, it's natural for criminals in the import sector to try become drug mules, the yorubas na them go London far tay ,it's understandable that they learnt from the Brits and modified it to become "kakaraka oluwole".....
Anyways I shouldn't have taken what the name checkers normally do seriously..The outside world sees us as Nigerians not igbo, Yoruba or hausa , all this name calling no go help us.

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Without clicking on the news, I knew that those people caught are from the South east. This getting rich syndrome need to be addressed in Southeast.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by BUAR(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarysMeal:
everyone pretended they didn't see the ritualkilling of isaac and his playmate yesterday at Ogun state (yoruba land)in fact with 9 othewr foot wears belonging to kids in a church vehicle!!!!!!!!be careful you NIGERIAN problem

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Terror666(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Well done Boys...
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Tboymessiah(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
any time am reading criminal report abroad before i check de name of the criminals........my mind always go to de risin sun to pick names.

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by JayJustus(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
if i say I came to check names mods will begin to go on a banning spree but idgaf

we know them...they are from some landlocked region and they are developing the world...

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by lifezone247(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
Igbo KWENU !!!!!!

Bro, I swear the last time i say such, I was banned for 5 days by the mods. embarassed

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by baysol: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarysMeal:
We develop China, U.s.a, South Africa so we want to help develop Vietnam cheesy.

they way they develop alaba market yeye people that must be chased out of Nigeria ASAP.

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarysMeal:
We develop China, U.s.a, South Africa so we want to help develop Vietnam cheesy.
dearie these developmental strategy is is weird o

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Lexusgs430: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
I love those pyjamas abi nah prison suit!!!!
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Ghost447(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
The uniform looks good on them.

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Misterdhee1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Na every tribe get hin own for this Naija.. *Igbos - Baby Factories, Scams, Drug pushing.. *Yorubas - YY and Money Rituals *Fulanis - Rape , Tribal feud and trespassing on other people's farm *Hausas - Boko Haram, Religious Intolerance and Pedophilia. Na only God Fit save Our Nation!

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Baroba(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
If you can dupe people for 1.3 mill in a poor country like Vietnam, why not apply your acumen to something genuine.. I tire for my people..
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Baroba(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:
I love those pyjamas abi nah prison suit!!!!

If we are not careful, they will start exporting them to Nigeria..
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by Lexusgs430: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Baroba:

If we are not careful, they will start exporting them to Nigeria..
LOL. So long they only export the pyjamas and not the handcuffs!!!!
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In Vietnam For Conning People Out Of More Than $1.3m by shamecurls(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nigerian Israelites again

Only God knows what prompted them to migrate from Israel to Eastern Nigeria.

They probably would have been producing fake bibles and were chased out of the country and continent

EFCC docks old woman for visa fraud (photo) / Man Arrested After Beating 2 Policemen In Abuja / Barrister Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photo)