Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl (3526 Views)

IMAGINE! Can You Repent If This Kind Of Girl Is Your Preacher Or Around You. / New Scam Ooh*** Don't Fall A Victim Ooo!!! / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by tottinova: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2016
He blocked her, she got a new line to apologise and tie up loose ends.

See how that turns out grin grin grin

Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by tottinova: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2016
More photos on the way
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by ammyluv2002(f): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2016
More pls grin
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by gbens2000(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2016
So many mentally derailed ppl dis days.
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by Alexdroh(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Omo this one is strong
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
Waiting o Op
I wanna see d end cheesy
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by Cholls(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2016
my brother hahaha!

Women! they always want to have it their own way.

Lets see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by Donald3d(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2016
oMO SEE gOBE grin grin grin grin, I know a girl like that , no be say i even date am before ooo and we no even get attachment at all, she no gree lemme, mehn its like mountain Everest tied to your neck, so choking goshhhh
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by tottinova: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Part 2

The last part has been cut out.
Enjoy

Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by tottinova: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2016
Donald3d:
oMO SEE gOBE grin grin grin grin, I know a girl like that , no be say i even date am before ooo and we no even get attachment at all, she no gree lemme, mehn its like mountain Everest tied to your neck, so choking goshhhh

Don't mind them
Psycos

I'll still post the one that happened btw I and my girlfriend. She dumped me for a choir master
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by Dyt(f): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did he say sorry?
Or used in a Justin bieber song
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by steppin: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Damn! She's crazy! A b¡tch like that would set your house on fire and think nothing of it.
Run!
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by babybrace(f): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Geez, some people can be crazy. This is obsession.
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
babybrace:
Geez, some people can be crazy. This is obsession.
Real obsession ni oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by Slimzjoe(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Girls ehn...they don't like it when you break up with them
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by tottinova: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Slimzjoe:
Girls ehn...they don't like it when you break up with them

They like to go first
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by fulfillbill(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oh good Lord!
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by hovapsmartini(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
dangote olo ri meji

na beg I day beg o
Re: Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl by JohnEazy(m): 5:35am On Apr 08, 2016
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Get A Date. / You Are Completely Finished! / Does Guys Lik Diz Still Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.