Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church (1889 Views)

Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos / Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by intercom: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmm is she now a deeper lifer? Pls No Insult,
Why is she dressing like this, why is she not covering her Ijhab, why is she exposing her face and her hands?

Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by zico530(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Good development.
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
Were I to call you stupid, well, I'll be insulting stupid people

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by ammyluv2002(f): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2016
SirWere:
Were I to call you stupid, well, I'll be insulting stupid people
Wicked! grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2016
This op is a case
Stop misinforming people
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by Princewell2012(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
What is wrong with that, is deeper life not a church
Or what are you insinuating?
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by Princewell2012(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by jcross19: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Princewell2012:

if you don't have eyes other do, so that pic does it correlated with picture of buhari and his daughter in the first picture?
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by ifenes(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Deeper life is a brainwash camp where everyone think like cows
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2016
ifenes:
Deeper life is a brainwash camp where everyone think like cows
speaking from personal experience ?
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by ifenes(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
speaking from personal experience ?

Sort of. from ages 0 to 15. I know what the cult is all about
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2016
ifenes:

Sort of. from ages 0 to 15. I know what the cult is all about
mind sharing?
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by ifenes(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
mind sharing?

You are brainwashed to see other(who are not deeper life members) as sinners and hell fire bound

No TV( devil's box is what kumuyi calls it) How sad he is now on TV

Thou shalt no wear jeans materials nor gold.

Cars,electronic gadgets are things of the world

Kumuyi's name is the first in the book of life

Drinking beer is a sin

If you missed any church service a backslider and bound for hell

Living like a puppet is god's will

You cannot get married without the pastor allowing you to

Long lists of their dos and donts
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by Princewell2012(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2016
jcross19:
if you don't have eyes other do, so that pic does it correlated with picture of buhari and his daughter in the first picture?

Who is talking about the picture?

Am talking about the news headline.

Did you see me commenting on that pic?
Don.t be sily.
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by whytetyre: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Does dressing like a Deeper Lifer make you a member of Deeper Life?
If she is a member, that's fine.
Re: President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church by jcross19: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Princewell2012:

Who is talking about the picture?
Am talking about the news headline.
Did you see me commenting on that pic? Don.t be sily.
I responded to your comment.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 20th August, 2017 / How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? / Question For All True Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.