Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... (5474 Views)

White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by TheBossLadyK(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
safas20:
what if blender is not allowed in their family

Blender don turn abomination ni gringringrin grin gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
I grind pepper with grinding stone, is what i use
safas20:
can u urself use ir
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Cakewalker: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Smallbaby:
how can i get this
You can get this on Jumia. com. ng /syinix
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by safas20(f): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
byvan03:

God forbid!! Igbo men understand comfort. This one is not a Nigerian, our men are far more advanced than this lipsrsealed
yea o, you right

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Smallbaby(f): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
krak101:
it's up to them however they choose to go about the matter
hmm, na to buy her blender sure pass o
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by safas20(f): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheBossLadyK:

Blender don turn abomination ni gringringrin grin gringringrin
lol, may be their village curse
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Smallbaby(f): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oma307:
ok, you must be a worri lady? cool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by safas20(f): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cakewalker:

You can get this on Jumia. com. ng /syinix
ok, thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by krak101(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Smallbaby:
hmm, na to buy her blender sure pass o
Better abi difference dey for blender and grinding stone output?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by armyofone(m): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Attention seeker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Cakewalker: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
mY POINT Exactly ...excellent design would even make your babe love you more
krak101:
Buy her a blender or better still Teach her how to use it

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Cakewalker: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
yes oh the Syinix blender makes the output taste way better
krak101:
Better abi difference dey for blender and grinding stone output?

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Cakewalker: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
na poverty dey worry the guy loool
safas20:
lol, may be their village curse
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Cakewalker: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
He should probably leave his girlfriend and marry you ...madam grinding stone lol
Oma307:
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by zkabal: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
omo you like story gon....
simpleseyi:

When I left high school in the early 90s, while waiting for WAEC and JAMB, every morning I grinded pepper with grinding stone to either make stew for rice, beans, porridge e.t.c. My brothers and sisters prefer it to using the grinding machine. However, if there is any man that ask his girlfriend or wife to be grinding pepper with grinding stone in this 2016, such a man too should be told to be walking from Ikorodu garage to Idumota in Lagos every morning because our fore parents too used to do it. Ikorodu town to Lagos Island is a straight road, a not too far distance. From Ikorodu to Mile-12, to Ojota, to Palm-Grove, to Yaba, to Oyingbo and finally cross the bridge to Idumota. No corner, to turning.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by zkabal: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
abi ibadan girl...
Smallbaby:
ok, you must be a worri lady? cool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by krak101(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cakewalker:
mY POINT Exactly ...excellent design would even make your babe love you more
hahaha. Lemme guess you deal with blenders or you're experienced in blender vs grinding stone
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by zkabal: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
The blender looks very nice how much is it maybe we can contribute money to buy one for this guy
Cakewalker:
yes oh the Syinix blender makes the output taste way better
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by armyofone(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by jashar(f): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
na wa oooo... can you use hoe and cutlass?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by efemenaslectura: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
edwife:
Don't you sound ridiculous? undecided
grin grin grin

Edi baby o grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Cakewalker: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Won't be a bad idea for someone to help them because this guy is from Lord of the Rings
krak101:
it's up to them however they choose to go about the matter
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Cakewalker: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
armyofone:
I wonder... in this our 2016, he wants his lady to grind pepper shocked
Maka why? grin
How are you dear and lovely cutie doing wink

don't come and play love here gerarahere
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Harbeesawlar(f): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
simpleseyi:

When I left high school in the early 90s, while waiting for WAEC and JAMB, every morning I grinded pepper with grinding stone to either make stew for rice, beans, porridge e.t.c. My brothers and sisters prefer it to using the grinding machine. However, if there is any man that ask his girlfriend or wife to be grinding pepper with grinding stone in this 2016, such a man too should be told to be walking from Ikorodu garage to Idumota in Lagos every morning because our fore parents too used to do it. Ikorodu town to Lagos Island is a straight road, a not too far distance. From Ikorodu to Mile-12, to Ojota, to Palm-Grove, to Yaba, to Oyingbo and finally cross the bridge to Idumota. No corner, to turning.
#GBAM#
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Can you make fire with 2 pieces of sticks? or 2 stones? .... nonsense

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Ewuro4: 3:32am On Apr 07, 2016
DonZizzy:
@ Nairalanders i have a girlfriend that does not know how to grind pepper with a grinding stone ,should i go ahead to marry her ?
she's very pretty , well mannered and educated .
But can't use common grinding stone to grind pepper ...what should i do?

Stop Trolling
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2016
But the taste from a blender isn't as sweet as that from a grinding stone
krak101:
Buy her a blender or better still Teach her how to use it
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2016
well i cant teach her ,because i dont know how to use it myself but shes a lady and should know how to do this
Oma307:
How is that a big deal if you teach her how to grind it with grinding stone
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2016
lol how will i use a second hand blender when i can just get a brand new blender ...
eleko1:
mum pikin,we nor dey stone age..if u can't afford 2nd hand blender,go buy that wey be like baba ijebu handle,e nor reach 300 naira.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2016
Well i have a grinding stone in my house and no need for blender blender...
TheBossLadyK:
Oga why you dey do like this Na, how many houses you don see grinding stone, if not hand blender or electronic blender, if that is your excuse of not marrying her then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2016
well she asked me to post it so we can get peoples opinion
ADENIKETINA2015:
I doubt she'll ever know how to with this your "Headline" undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner / Is It Mandatory To Pierce The Ear Lobes Of A Newborn Girl? / I Stay With My Uncle For 4 Years But Am Having Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.