Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Inability To Graduate From University Of Benin, Edo state. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inability To Graduate From University Of Benin, Edo state. (445 Views)

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inability To Graduate From University Of Benin, Edo state. by Electroweb(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2016
Good day,
I need assistance or advise. I have a brother who schooled in Uniben. He supposed to have graduated since 2012. I keep getting stories from him from school fees issue to missing results to he doesn't know why they are delaying him e.t.c. I need advise on how to go about this mostly from people conversant with Uniben system.
Re: Inability To Graduate From University Of Benin, Edo state. by banjicom(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2016
Follow him to his department and go and see the HOD Tell them you want to know about the results and status of your younger brother.

You will know where to start from and the type of issues he is having.
Re: Inability To Graduate From University Of Benin, Edo state. by tripplephi: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Electroweb:
Good day,
I need assistance or advise. I have a brother who schooled in Uniben. He supposed to have graduated since 2012. I keep getting stories from him from school fees issue to missing results to he doesn't know why they are delaying him e.t.c. I need advise on how to go about this mostly from people conversant with Uniben system.

Hope it's not computer science department o. Else it's a spiritual problem. Pls confirm. That department is cursed and has diabolic lecturers. It took grace for most of us to graduate. He will graduate and he will go for NYSC. But seek spiritual help o
Re: Inability To Graduate From University Of Benin, Edo state. by Electroweb(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
@tripplephi its not computer science.
@banjicom that will be my last resort. It just involves me leaving my work to follow up on a younger one that is not straight forward. The only time my parent followed me to school was during admission and convocation.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Research Project Topics And Materials In Business Education / Edo State University, Iyamo Admission Threads... / Master In Business Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.