Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Heartbreaking Photos Of A Woman With HIV Abandoned To Die In Ibadan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heartbreaking Photos Of A Woman With HIV Abandoned To Die In Ibadan (444 Views)

Police Officer Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Infecting 5 Girls With HIV / Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon / Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photos Of A Woman With HIV Abandoned To Die In Ibadan by Vidi360: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Below is an e-mail someone sent to popular blogger, Miss Petite Nigeria on the HIV woman abandoned to die in Ibadan;
“My aim of writing is because I want you to help call on the necessary authorities to carry a mentally derailed in my area that’s in Ajibode, University of Ibadan extension, Ibadan.
The lady is called Victoria and she is presently behind the primary health care centre there. She used to be very active and industrious, she picks empty bottles and goes to Ojoo MARKET to sell.

Was even told she has kids and husband but nobody knows where they are (CLICK LINK TO SEE PHOTOS & ENTIRE STORIES)

http://vidi360.com/heartbreaking-photos-of-a-woman-with-hiv-abandoned-to-die-in-ibadan/

(1) (Reply)

Super Specialty Hospitals In India | Best Hospital In India / 6 Homemade Drinks Guaranteed To Trim Down Your Belly / Skin Care Health Daily Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.