Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common (4979 Views)

Waec Gce Is Out / Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, / 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by olamixx(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
am asking this on behalf of my younger bro.
Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by lardeipo(f): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
All you need is just to prepare well and be determined for the exam. Beginning of failure starts from your thinking, if you have a negative thinking towards it, you get a negative result and vice versa. no one is in control of your success except you in person. And remember to put God first in all, its very important.
Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by olamixx(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
lardeipo:
All you need is just to prepare well and be determined for the exam. Beginning of failure starts from your thinking, if you have a negative thinking towards it, you get a negative result and vice versa. no one is in control of your success except you in person. And remember to put God first in all, its very important.
thank you very much
Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by kozmokaz(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
was also discouraged not to sit for it during my sec sch days after having D7 in ma physics...

well I took the bull by the horn and guess wat?

I smashed the damh physics!!!

but didn't get to make two other subjects( maths and English) cus I was more focused on the physics
Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by NigerianScholar: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
olamixx:
After failing maths in my o'level result i decided to write gce this year so i can do combine result, but people keep advising not to sit for it, saying i wont pass it,
Please can someone enlighten me about the exam, cos am confused right now

Forget dat rubbish.
If you are serious u will pass
Am currently in ss3.
My gce result. I wrote last year. I was in ss2

It boils down to the center you go to ( some centers have a bad name that could affect ur score)

If you eventually do anything illegal. Make your work unique. Just in case.

Also. The current mood of the person marking your script. But if you are serious. You cant get less than c6. (God knows I deserved to get at least B3 in my gce maths)

In short. Attempt it. And take it seriously. Go to a good tutorial centre. Shikena

1 Share

Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by olamixx(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Forget dat rubbish.
If you are serious u will pass
Am currently in ss3.
My gce result. I wrote last year. I was in ss2

It boils down to the center you go to ( some centers have a bad name that could affect ur score)

If you eventually do anything illegal. Make your work unique. Just in case.

Also. The current mood of the person marking your script. But if you are serious. You cant get less than c6. (God knows I deserved to get at least B3 in my gce maths)

In short. Attempt it. And take it seriously. Go to a good tutorial centre. Shikena
thanks bro, i really appreciate your comment

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by hulkhiharitoz(m): 1:06am On Apr 07, 2016
Failed maths and eng in 2014 mayjune exam .. I took that years Nov/Dec and smashed it..
You just have to be prepared .
Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by justmenoni: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oloriburuku boi so u still dey write gce and u dey abuse your papa mate...u shall not pass it... If u Pass D gce or gain admission this year then call me a Bastard...I'll teach you a lesson so next time you'll learn to respect your father's mate
Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by olamixx(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2016
justmenoni:
Oloriburuku boi so u still dey write gce and u dey abuse your papa mate...u shall not pass it... If u Pass D gce or gain admission this year then call me a Bastard...I'll teach you a lesson so next time you'll learn to respect your father's mate
are you refering that to me?
Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by Dream369: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
What's the difference between waec GCE and Waec

Which one has more international acceptance
Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
kozmokaz:
was also discouraged not to sit for it during my sec sch days after having D7 in ma physics...

well I took the bull by the horn and guess wat?

I smashed the damh physics!!!

but didn't get to make two other subjects( maths and English) cus I was more focused on the physics
same here man,I had E8 in physics back then,later I sat for the GCE and I smashed the physics and every other damn subject .. it's all about preparation

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dream369:
What's the difference between waec GCE and Waec

Which one has more international acceptance
They both have equal acceptance, WAEC is for the secondary school students, while WAEC GCE is for private candidates (mostly those who are through with sec. school)..
Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Lol took GCE when I was In SS1. Smashed the damn exam. And I wasn't trying...
Re: Is It True That Passing Gce Is Not Common by olamixx(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Okay oo

(1) (Reply)

WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology(osustech) Post Utme / Cult Group(@gerorgia Sea Lords) Donate Food To The Motherless..pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.