Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen (46058 Views)

Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by Goldrushnigeria(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Female reggae dancehall singer Cynthia Morgan whose white Range Rover automobile was stolen a few weeks ago has been spotted moving around in taxis. It is reported that the singer is quite down psychologically and emotionally at the moment. She has also decided to be indoors, keeping to herself most of the time.

“But if it is important for her to go out, she takes taxis. I actually understand her grief because she said goodbye to that club barely six months ago when the Range Rover arrived, but she is back to square one now. It hurts everybody,” our source said.

The automobile with customized registration number KRUZZ was stolen about two weeks ago from a compound in Omole Phase1 where Cynthia’s driver parked it after dropping her at the airport. The driver, who was later arrested by Cynthia as a suspect, was the first to report the theft incident at Grammar School police station, Ojodu, Lagos. Efforts by the police to recover the vehicle have so far proved abortive. Cynthia Morgan was away in Abuja as at the time of the car theft.

God will give her another one soon! #fact

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/04/cynthia-morgan-forced-to-use-taxis-after-her-range-rover-was-stolen/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
eeyah pele tie oo

see this::: See The hilarious responses this girl got
after she posted 'I want a bf' http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/see-hilarious-responses-this-girl-got.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by cruzita(f): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
move on na its not like your life depends on it.u can sing another kwangolo and buy new one

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by chimax1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
chai!! so just one stolen car and shes back using taxis...mental

14 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by Pheals(f): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2016

u better wake your pussy up for another car hunting undecided

Or na music money u used buy amh? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pele Cynthy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by yongxtrovat14: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
make burna boi buy her another one now grin

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by seyema(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pictures of her in taxis or op is a liar

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by joey150(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
you claim to be rich and be a celeb.yet you can't afford to put a tracker in your fancy range rover.

Nawa oh! Tracker even dey my keke sef. grin talkless of my............

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by tolexy007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
One maga go soon pay .....

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by daveyjay(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
OP show us pinshur or qerrara'here

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by sirTesco(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
And so what!
Me nor use bike d oda day or even trekked at times.
Why una be barn me sef?
If I go fit see dat mod face to face make I remove him bones from joints.

Make fuel scarcity nor stop till next month o.
Fuel should not be sold below 200/litre.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by shachris02: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
fake celebrities. The lease company Don collect am back.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by BUSHHUNTER: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
She actually borrowed the range and now the owner has it back.

Fake biatcch she is.

27 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by tollytexy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ipadabor aburu koni jee tiwa ooo.. grace to grass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by donholy28(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
only one car way dem steal na im she reduce drastically... yeyebrities and fake life sef

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by martyns303(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
And this is news, are the taxis meant for aliens?

16 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by Lilchilz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2016

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by Beremx(f): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
sorry o!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by Nkemtreasure: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Watin she 4 do? Make she carry travel? People self eh.....
Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by Reeberry: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by afolayangs(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
no insurance ni?

17 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
pix of the taxi and the old man driving the taxi and the cash for transport and receipt or i dont believe shocked

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by chukslawrence(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Owo ti lo oooo!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by originally(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
FAKE LIVES EVERYWHERE,THE OTHER DAY BANKY W USING CHEAP ARIK AIR TO NEW YORK AND GOT STUCK WITHOUT AC FOR HOURS. I TOT THEY SING MONEY ISNT THEIR PROBLEM

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by Holyfield1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Eeyaahh! Aunty Cynthia, Afi'gba ti awon t'abule get yin sha, Oga o
Amo Eyin na o n'opolo ma, Bawo le ma se ra odindi Range ti o si ro'nu wipe oye ko insure e
Oun ti o tie wa bani ninu je ni wipe, Gbogbo owo to e gba lati ojo te tin korin ati bi won tin do yin lipsrsealed ti ti, te tu di oyinbo oloboo fa'ya ni awon gbewiri gbelo yen o, E sha rora ke ma lo commit suicide, Emi o le wa ro'gun murder case o,Aipatenshon real o

10 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by rhythyson: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
The Vehicle was not insured

13 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
....Wait o..cynthia na u be dat or ur portrait
Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by BlackFlocka(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
martyns303:
And this is news, are the taxis meant for aliens?
i wonder
Re: Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen by Lexusgs430: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why she no install tracker?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) / Kiddwaya Stuns In Colourful Versace Robe (Photos) / Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.